November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

Platinumvague- im not sure if anyone else asked- but what were your symptoms?

Add me to the list please. Testing the 26th, if i can wait that long!

Platinumvague- im not sure if anyone else asked- but what were your symptoms?

Pinching on and off for three days in one ovary then It disappeared.One big cramp in the same ovary last night just for a second that I haven't had since.lots of watery/white cm last night and this morning.I got light headed yesterday and today I'm beyond exhausted.Mild cramping even before ovulating which I still have on and off.I think that's about it

Sorry about your october incident :(
I had my m/c in september. :(

I went ballistic 28 days after mc, testing, testing, testing! I thought I was going to lose my mind!

I almost welcomed AF on the second, because it at least stopped the madness (for now) ;)

I plan on bd'ing every other day for a week. We started today :D

I hope to catch that egg before she even knew what hit her! I am bbt charting, and SHOULD ov between wed - sun, most likely friday. I heard every other day is best, it helps the sperm count !

Good luck !

I just had the same type of cramp- left side when I stood up-- not painful but felt like a strong pinch.... Who knows maybe its just gas pain lol

I just had the same type of cramp- left side when I stood up-- not painful but felt like a strong pinch.... Who knows maybe its just gas pain lol

My strong cramp/pinch was also when I stood up so who knows! Good luck!

I changed my mind about testing on the 22nd. I think I'd like to do it on the 25th. That way AF has a chance to show up before I buy a test if she's going to, and it's DF's birthday. :)

Sunshine85 - I can't believe you've not tested yet! I think the longest I'd leave it is AF day! :lol:

thanks lol but I still have not tested today, 6 days late officially. I keep getting cramps and gas which make me keep saying okiee maybe tomorrow aunt flow will come ahahahahaha...

Sunshine those are signs of early pregnancy too!!! :test:

k4th- I know! I think it's too good to be true really! I want to stay positive but it's hard when you go into TTC and your doctors tell you it's going to take about a year or more... I would just be too lucky to get a BFP in two months!

Hey ladies, may I join you for the 27th please :)
This will be my first proper cycle of ttc post BCP. Just waiting to join the 2ww club :)

I went ballistic 28 days after mc, testing, testing, testing! I thought I was going to lose my mind!

I almost welcomed AF on the second, because it at least stopped the madness (for now) ;)

I hope to catch that egg before she even knew what hit her! I am bbt charting, and SHOULD ov between wed - sun, most likely friday. I heard every other day is best, it helps the sperm count !

Good luck !

Thanks! Sorry for yours as well! The past couple of weeks have been rough! I was soo surprised i ovulated so quick (10days) after MC. We bded on the 7th, O'ed and Bded on the 9th, bded on the 10th, 11th, and plan to Bd on the 13th for saftey lol. Hopefully the spermies make it and i get a bfp and a sticky bean!

Sunshine85 - I can't believe you've not tested yet! I think the longest I'd leave it is AF day! :lol:

thanks lol but I still have not tested today, 6 days late officially. I keep getting cramps and gas which make me keep saying okiee maybe tomorrow aunt flow will come ahahahahaha...

Can I borrow some of your will power? 6 days late and no testing?! Wow! I am truly impressed!

At least when you do test, it will be safe to.say that your result is accurate!

Good luck!

I need a sticky bean myself! 4 mc in a row, first 3 chemical pregnancies, recent one made it to the heart beat.... Progress at least. I'm t truly hoping my (at the time) un-diagnosed grave's disease
Was the cause, and now that my levels are controlled, my 4th mc that was due to random chromosome problems, was un-related!

I figure if I got pregnant so many times on accident, (only 2 babies though :( )
Then if I put my mind to it, it should be a breeze! Sigh...if only it was that simple....

Angel wings13 I'm so sorry for what you've been through.. I really hope you get a sticky bean!! Tons of :dust:

Good luck !

Thanks! Sorry for yours as well! The past couple of weeks have been rough! I was soo surprised i ovulated so quick (10days) after MC. We bded on the 7th, O'ed and Bded on the 9th, bded on the 10th, 11th, and plan to Bd on the 13th for saftey lol. Hopefully the spermies make it and i get a bfp and a sticky bean!
Wow, you pretty much nailed the system,lol! :D

Good vibes going your way! And some baby glue !

Angel wings13 I'm so sorry for what you've been through.. I really hope you get a sticky bean!! Tons of :dust:
Thank you! Same to you! I can't help but compare it to the saying about "a watched pot never boils"

Hopefully I'm just being my over-analytical self.

You will be testing a few days before me... Keep us posted! (ha! as if any of us could stay away and NOT talk about it!)

Thank you! Same to you! I can't help but compare it to the saying about "a watched pot never boils"

Hopefully I'm just being my over-analytical self.

You will be testing a few days before me... Keep us posted! (ha! as if any of us could stay away and NOT talk about it!)

Ha I will keep you posted like a million times a day don't worry lol. I am 2DPO, I know I am crazy, but already symptom spotting, and I told myself I would not go insane like last month (testing at 4 DPO)... I have no self control when it comes to this. I tend to be over analytical too, don't worry you are not alone.

8dpo and feeling quite crappy this afternoon, just feel tired and nauseous. Know i should be cleaning while dd takes a nap but all i want to do is nap too! Congrats platinum on the bfp!

Can I borrow some of your will power? 6 days late and no testing?! Wow! I am truly impressed!

At least when you do test, it will be safe to.say that your result is accurate!

Good luck!

I need a sticky bean myself! 4 mc in a row, first 3 chemical pregnancies, recent one made it to the heart beat.... Progress at least. I'm t truly hoping my (at the time) un-diagnosed grave's disease
Was the cause, and now that my levels are controlled, my 4th mc that was due to random chromosome problems, was un-related!

I figure if I got pregnant so many times on accident, (only 2 babies though :( )
Then if I put my mind to it, it should be a breeze! Sigh...if only it was that simple....

wow sorry to hear about your losses. i have been pregnant once, and m/c at about 3 1/2 months...i was much younger then so i tricked myself into believing that i will always miscarry and my body cant carry a baby..guess due to the grief..but now i am at least trying again...i will be testing tonight, and if it is a bfn and my period still doesn't show next week i will test again...

Amylucy that sound like a symptom!! GL! When will you test?

Sunshine I am so sorry to hear that you mc, don't feel that your body can't carry a baby! Let us know with the testing! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->