November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

3 1/2 month loss? I'm so sorry.... I know people say a loss is a loss, but I personally think the further along you are, chances are the grieving is harder. Not for all, but for some. I know my chemical pregnancies, though sad, did not take the emotional toll my recent one did. I guess I rationalized the first 3 (i hope this doesn't come off as callous) thinking to myself "well, at least it was cells, and not actually a baby, although clearly they were babies to be...
I also barely had time to process that I was pregnant by the time I miscarried - twice, I tested pos one day after missed period, then literally the next day lost it. The 3rd one, I m/c after knowing for about 5 days...

Again, please no one take offense! I'm just describing my own feelings and most likely the way my mind handled the catastrophe.

But the one in late september was SO hard... My little angel babies had a hb, even if they weren't fully formed. And my fiance and his mother were SO excited, as was I, so it was just hard letting so many people down.

My heart goes out to everyone. I even read a sad story about a stillborn, and the mother had emergency c-section, and some other health problems. When she finally woke up, she was given the news. That story made me cry. She went in thinking she would come out with a baby, and didn't. That, to me, has to be one of the saddest things. She never even saw her little angel..

Ok.getting teary eyed again...

:>(

3 1/2 month loss? I'm so sorry.... I know people say a loss is a loss, but I personally think the further along you are, chances are the grieving is harder. Not for all, but for some. I know my chemical pregnancies, though sad, did not take the emotional toll my recent one did. I guess I rationalized the first 3 (i hope this doesn't come off as callous) thinking to myself "well, at least it was cells, and not actually a baby, although clearly they were babies to be...
I also barely had time to process that I was pregnant by the time I miscarried - twice, I tested pos one day after missed period, then literally the next day lost it. The 3rd one, I m/c after knowing for about 5 days...

Again, please no one take offense! I'm just describing my own feelings and most likely the way my mind handled the catastrophe.

But the one in late september was SO hard... My little angel babies had a hb, even if they weren't fully formed. And my fiance and his mother were SO excited, as was I, so it was just hard letting so many people down.

My heart goes out to everyone. I even read a sad story about a stillborn, and the mother had emergency c-section, and some other health problems. When she finally woke up, she was given the news. That story made me cry. She went in thinking she would come out with a baby, and didn't. That, to me, has to be one of the saddest things. She never even saw her little angel..

Ok.getting teary eyed again...

:>(

Totally agree with you. I was 4w&4d and it was hard on me. But i couldnt imagine how much harder it could of been if I was farther along. OMG, going in delivering and waking up to your stillborn?! I couldnt even imageine!!!!!! so so so so sad!!:cry:

there is supposed to be a control line...i see none but in the left side it gave me a positive result...not sure if this test was faulty...it is a walgreens one step test...going to take another tomorrow but posted this one for all to see...ughhhh so confusing!

ps i promise the puddle by the test is not my urine hahaha! :haha:

Attachments

• IMG2768.jpg
    IMG2768.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 21
there is supposed to be a control line...i see none but in the left side it gave me a positive result...not sure if this test was faulty...it is a walgreens one step test...going to take another tomorrow but posted this one for all to see...ughhhh so confusing!

Looks extremely promising to me but because there is no control id test again :thumbup: good luck!

Looks extremely promising to me but because there is no control id test again :thumbup: good luck!

thanks will be trying again tomorrow

BFN today. No period yet; but I'm not feeling very hopefully since my husband finally agreed
to TTC a bit late in this cycle. I have a very consistent 33 day cycle and its late as of today, so maybe there's still hope. I conceived my daughter on CD21, and we did BD around that time...
I'm trying to hold on to hope.
I would love to be pregnant by Christmas--that would be the best gift ever!

Amylucy that sound like a symptom!! GL! When will you test?

Sunshine I am so sorry to hear that you mc, don't feel that your body can't carry a baby! Let us know with the testing! :hugs:

Af is due either 19th or 20th so going to try hold out until then! On 3dpo I felt super crap like I was getting a kidney infection so I treated it with some leftover pills I had here and it seems it has gone away. Not sure if I should take this as a good sign or not. With my daughter I had uti's the whole way through the pregnancy, but not until about 8 weeks. With the one I lost I had a uti turne kidney infection during the tww..

I am so happy for all those who have received their BFP! Congrats! My fingers are crossed for those in the tww and waiting to bd.

I am still just on the cusp of ovu...seeing a lot of bfp's makes me really excited and a bit impatient!!!! I really hope this is our month!!!

:dust: to all!

Sunshine, I would definitely test again. I wouldn't trust a test with no control line.

Congrats, plantinumvague! I've felt some cramping/tightness on the left side for the past two days. Same side where I'm pretty sure I felt some ovulation pain this cycle, so I'm realllllly hoping it was implantation. I have a lot of the same symptoms you mentioned, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Gonna test in a few days, I think.

Good luck Harly Quinn.TWW is so annoying! I was for sure I was out because my AF symptoms where somewhat similar to pregnancy symptoms.

Good luck Harly Quinn.TWW is so annoying! I was for sure I was out because my AF symptoms where somewhat similar to pregnancy symptoms.

Congratulations on your bfp! I didnt/dont have any real symptoms so far except fuller boobs, cramps and fatigue. I had my second blood drawn today so praying for some nice big numbers. Good luck with it all ( :

Can I join as well? My AF is expected the 19 of November! I'm currently ttc#2 with medicated cycles! This our 5th month ttc#2! I'm taking 3000mg of metformin and 5mg of famera days 5-9 and a 10,000ui hcg trigger on day 12 for ovulation!

I forgot to update here, I had BFN and AF last week :( getting ready to try again now and will be testing in December! Fingers, toes, everything (except legs :) ) crossed :)

Amylucy that sound like a symptom!! GL! When will you test?

Sunshine I am so sorry to hear that you mc, don't feel that your body can't carry a baby! Let us know with the testing! :hugs:

Af is due either 19th or 20th so going to try hold out until then! On 3dpo I felt super crap like I was getting a kidney infection so I treated it with some leftover pills I had here and it seems it has gone away. Not sure if I should take this as a good sign or not. With my daughter I had uti's the whole way through the pregnancy, but not until about 8 weeks. With the one I lost I had a uti turne kidney infection during the tww..
The only time I have ever had a uti was while pregnant. I got 2 with my youngest, but both times the infection was caught before I had any symptoms.

With my sept m/c, my doc had done a full blood work up with a urine analysis in late august. I saw him the next week,, he saids everything looked great. 10 days later, during my first ER visit, they took a pee sample and turns out I had a raging uti with bladder infection. I drink a lot if water so I didn't notice any symptoms, except for the dull cramping and very light spotting I went to the hospital for. When I said my doctor had done a u/a 2 wks prior, the nurse said she was shocked this infection didn't show. The white blood cell count was very high. They gave me a
shot of anti-biotic, plus a script for pills.

I called my doc the next day to let them know. I spoke with the nurse manager, and she pulled out my lab work and said "The doctor here didn't tell you? It says right here bacterial infection with occult blood"

Wth??!

I was SO mad! I can't help but wonder now if his missing that might have played a role in my m/c.

Between that, and another u/s issue I had there, I will not be returning. He was my gyno for 5 yrs, and I always liked him. But personally I think he sucks at being an OB.

When I finally conceive again, I will either use my old doctor that delivered my oldest ( I moved and he is over an hour away), or will use an ob/gyn that 3 different friends of mine recommended.

Congrats ladies with the BFP's!
Afm, I'm probably out this month, had a big temp dip this morning so I probably won't bother testing tomorrow unless it goes back up in the morning. Good luck to the rest of you testing soon!

Oh and congrats to tatsfairies, and @ sunshine- I bet when you re test you will see a bfp! I've heard (don't know if it's true) that on (+) tests, the horizontal line is actually a second control line, as it shows up whether pos or neg, and that the vertical line is the important one....
I would be pulling my hair out if that happened to me! I've yet to see a no control line test....

Good luck, can't wait to see the next test! I'm sure it will be pos!
:D

Congrats tatsf! I'm going to keep posting symptoms because I think I'm only 10dpo today.I have lots of watery/white cm.It feels very wet down there.I had a couple more pinches on and off in my right ovary.The one pregnancy test I took this morning is the same darkness as yesterday.Maybe a tiny bit darker.Its still early! As long as it doesn't get lighter I'm happy

Congrats Platinum and Tats! Woohoo!

I am only 5 DPO and want to test! Agh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"