November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

I forgot to update here, I had BFN and AF last week :( getting ready to try again now and will be testing in December! Fingers, toes, everything (except legs :) ) crossed :)

elleff you made me crack up! lol

:dohh::dohh::shrug::shrug::dohh::dohh::dohh:Shhh, don't tell anyone but I tested yesterday....so stupid! What was I thinking at 4 DPO?? It's not even possible! :dohh:

I ran out of opks and wanted to pee on something :rofl:

LEW!!! So funny!!! I probably will stupidly test in a couple of days too!! Can't help myself...!!

Oh and congrats to tatsfairies, and @ sunshine- I bet when you re test you will see a bfp! I've heard (don't know if it's true) that on (+) tests, the horizontal line is actually a second control line, as it shows up whether pos or neg, and that the vertical line is the important one....
I would be pulling my hair out if that happened to me! I've yet to see a no control line test....

Good luck, can't wait to see the next test! I'm sure it will be pos!
:D

thanks so much, wish me luck as i will be re-testing today! this morning the control line showed up but the positive sign was faded...not too sure of that lol....anyway fingers and toes crossed!!! xo

I just have a pic of the test from last night the one without the control line but i am at work and cannot take a photo of the test how it looked this morning yet....but can when i get home but i will have already retested by then :)

well AF is due tomorrow and as long as that doesnt show up i will be really happy and have a reason for feeling sick, if AF does show up then ive probably got an urine infection lol (i had one couple months ago and felt really sick with it)

stay away AF!!!!!!

Pah... My temps are up... think I could be brewing something. Had a headache on and off for 4 days and now a sore throat :(

Here is the new test!!!!!!!! omg I bought three so I will test again I jjust cannot believe this!

Attachments

• preggo.jpg
    preggo.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 19
:dohh::dohh::shrug::shrug::dohh::dohh::dohh:Shhh, don't tell anyone but I tested yesterday....so stupid! What was I thinking at 4 DPO?? It's not even possible! :dohh:

I ran out of opks and wanted to pee on something :rofl:

Another POAS-aholic, I see...

I have an enormous urge to pee on sticks too. I even see lines when no one else does. It got so bad last month that I was embarassed at how many tests I was taking, I actually "hid" the testing evidence,lol. My Fiance had bought me 3 tests on a saturday, When I brought home a bag of more tests after work the following Monday (only a couple days later) he asked me if I used the tests already... I said "which ones?" He said "The ones I got you saturday" So I said "Those have been gone, this is my 2nd set of tests since then" :blush: And that's when I realized how pathetic I was getting. :dohh:

I started using my OPKS even though I'm pretty sure I'm not going to ov til fri or sat.....assuming this is a normal cycle...

From what I've seen so far, there are a lot of other POAS addicts here... we should be safe
:rofl:

Congratulations... I still can't believe you waited so long to test!!! :-O

I started using my OPKS even though I'm pretty sure I'm not going to ov til fri or sat.....assuming this is a normal cycle...

From what I've seen so far, there are a lot of other POAS addicts here... we should be safe
:rofl:

I start using OPK from CD10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"