November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

hell yes it is scary since i had one m/c when i was 17 so i am extra nervous but don't want to stress myself out...it isn't unbearable pain, just throbbing/stabbing kinda...and they did a ultrasound in the ER and just said they saw a yolk sac so i am guessing if anything else was noticed they would have said so then! just being very cautious and i don't get in to see my obgyn until nov 27!!

Sorry for your lose :(.I hope this is your sticky baby! I don't get in until Dec 10th to see my ob.Im having stabby pains on the left for the first time.Its always been on the right for me.I am nervous but I'm having faith the baby will stick

thanks love! i hope our sticky beans stick!!!

Was trying to hold out till after af was due to take a test but this nausea is driving me insane. I decided I'll take a test in the morning at 10dpo and if its negative then hopefully the nausea will go away since I'm guessing its all in my head. Fingers crossed!

Was trying to hold out till after af was due to take a test but this nausea is driving me insane. I decided I'll take a test in the morning at 10dpo and if its negative then hopefully the nausea will go away since I'm guessing its all in my head. Fingers crossed!

lots of sticky baby dust to u :) fingers crossed

:dust::dust:

Congratulations to all of the BFP'S I am SO HAPPY for you. To all the BFN'S I am so sorry and i'm sending tons of baby dust and prayer your way!

I have irregular periods so I thought I would be ovulating around the 30th of Oct. So that's when I did BD. Then I realized on the 10th my cervical mucous changed to "Egg white" but with some brown/light brown/dark red tint (sorry tmi) I was hoping it was implantation bleeding but then I actually realized that it was ovulation! I became sad but then I realized I did the BD on the 9th to! So hopefully it worked! Since my mucous changed on the 10th and stopped on the 12th, some sites say I missed my window of opportunity because I bd on the 9th, some sites say I was right on time to conceive.

I'm nervous , I don't even know what day to test!

Anyways, good luck to all of the upcoming testers and those who will ttc again in December! :hug:

Congratulations to all of the BFP'S I am SO HAPPY for you. To all the BFN'S I am so sorry and i'm sending tons of baby dust and prayer your way!

I have irregular periods so I thought I would be ovulating around the 30th of Oct. So that's when I did BD. Then I realized on the 10th my cervical mucous changed to "Egg white" but with some brown/light brown/dark red tint (sorry tmi) I was hoping it was implantation bleeding but then I actually realized that it was ovulation! I became sad but then I realized I did the BD on the 9th to! So hopefully it worked! Since my mucous changed on the 10th and stopped on the 12th, some sites say I missed my window of opportunity because I bd on the 9th, some sites say I was right on time to conceive.

Anyways, good luck to all of the upcoming testers and those who will ttc again in December! :hug:

No matter when you ovulate, your luteal phase always remains the same. So try testing about 14 days after you think you ovulated if AF doesn't show up by then. Also, I think ovulation bleeding happens the day after ovulation and :spermy: can thrive in the uterus for about 3 days, so you may have hit your window after all! FX for your :bfp: this month!

A little update on me just that quick. I've noticed that I now have some discharge coming out, it's not as stretchy as it was when it was tinted but it has some stretch and it is white now. On the 10th - 12th it was slippery and was really strong and stetchy but it was tinted brownish/dark reddish. Now I also feel very wet down there. Am I still ovulating?

Ugh i'm sorry you wouldn't think I was TTC for #2 right?

No matter when you ovulate, your luteal phase always remains the same. So try testing about 14 days after you think you ovulated if AF doesn't show up by then. Also, I think ovulation bleeding happens the day after ovulation and :spermy: can thrive in the uterus for about 3 days, so you may have hit your window after all! FX for your :bfp: this month!

Ok so my testing date might be the 26th or 27th. I'm so nervous because i'm irregular, I think I might become a December tester! Thanks you're words have really encouraged me , the nerves have calmed down a tad!

You're welcome! We're all nervous in here during the two week wait. DF and I weren't even trying yet and I'm wondering if I'm pregnant. I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot, but I can't help it! I've also had quite a bit of discharge (haven't been dry at all since O day). And DF and I ended up BDing the day after O day before I realized that four positive OPKs in a row could mean that I hadn't quite ovulated on the 6th and it could have been anywhere between the 6th and the 8th. Anyway, I really hope this is your month. :dust:

Ahhh the I-4.... How I hated the I-4 on our trip to Florida! :lol:

Haha...it's part of my daily commute to work. You get used to it.

Ugh... But if you took the wrong turn it took FOREVER to get back on it!!! :haha: Going the wrong way on International Drive was only marginally worse!

Are you charting?

Pah, never before have I been willing AF to come early! I think I've still got 4/5 days to wait yet but I just want to move onto the next cycle now!

My period is now a day late; my cycle has been a 33 day cycle for nearly five years. The only other time it was late was the month before I conceived my daughter 4 years ago; it was 3 weeks late!
I'm trying to hold on to hope; it took until 24DPO with my daughter to get a BFP.
Yesterday, I got a BFN though--13DPO.
Do I still have reason to hope?

Well if it took that long with your daughter, it might take that long with this baby as well. Have hope and test again in a few days! :hugs2:

I tested this morning, bfn. Oh well there's always next month!!

CONGRATS TO THE NEW BFPs

and to all the mommies to be jus hang in there.......

nothing really to update with me except...AF was due yesterday or today and nothing yet....so i dunno....had a temp dip this morn @ 12dpo but jus above coverline.....so hoping it goes back up 2morrow....having tested yet because i dont wanna c anymore BFNs.......
so i wait to c what happens......

AF is due today and so far a no show so will test in the morning, i still feel sick, i didnt feel too bad today but just had my tea and now i feel like im about to vomit. im praying for a bfp tomorrow xx

Hello everyone

sunshine I really hope your baby sticks, it must be so scary to cramp!!

I am going a little crazy in the 2WW and I am only 4 DPO... :sad2:

Hello! I was on the list earlier in the month and realised my next testing will still be in Nov on the 29th, can I go back on the list please Tess?

Good luck everyone xx

Ladies,

Here is the link to the new DEC testing thread....

Anyone who gets taken out by AF I hope to see you lovely ladies over there.

xoxo

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-testers-get-your-bfps-here.html#post23060541

I think I calculated my dpo wrong.. My last two cycles have been 29 days, my lmp started 23rd October. No idea when I o'd as I don't use opks or temp but basically bd from 2-9 November, so right through that week. Countdown to pregnancy has me at 7dpo so if that's right then no wonder my test this morning was negative..but why the symptoms? Even filling the car with petrol this morning had my stomach turning and I usually don't mind the smell. So confused!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->