November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

OMG sunshine that is as positive as it gets!!! Congratulations!! I know you probably told us already but what were your symptoms?? H&H 9 Months!

really not sure what to think or whatever! LOL I am still in denial...I have cramps, I had the sore boobs, peeing alot, and of course a missed period...and gassy! super tired and thank u ladies hope it really is positive

Omg...sunshine that s a great BFP!! No squinting at that one!!

BFP party!
:thumbup::baby::bfp::bfp::bfp::crib::twingirls::twinboys::yipee::yipee::yipee::shipw::shipw::tease::tease:

Angel...glad I am not alone....my hubby has no idea how many tests I buy...just ordered 10 cheapies online but won't be here till 19th! Agh!

really not sure what to think or whatever! LOL I am still in denial...I have cramps, I had the sore boobs, peeing alot, and of course a missed period...and gassy! super tired and thank u ladies hope it really is positive

Congratulations!! amazing news! how many DPO are you? Im currently 11dpo and still nothing :( xxx

Congratulations!! amazing news! how many DPO are you? Im currently 11dpo and still nothing :( xxx

I seem to remember her period was 7 days late or something... So I'd say a lot! :haha:

I seem to remember her period was 7 days late or something... So I'd say a lot! :haha:

yeah i know i ovulated around the 21 or 22 of October but I had no idea when I actually ovulated... LOL

Ahhhh! It's so nice seeing lovely ladies get their BFP's!! Congratulations everyone!...Gives me hope!

Fingers crossed for everyone who's waiting too!!

xxxxx

:dust:

Sunshine! Congrats! Send some of that baby water up I-4 for me!!

Ahhh the I-4.... How I hated the I-4 on our trip to Florida! :lol:

Ok wow! Sorry that I left you all for so long! I had a really rough weekend! I got a really bad cold and the :witch: full force. I pretty well slept all weekend!

I think I am all updated.. There was a LOT of activity over the last 4 days! BIG congrats to all the BFP's so excited for all of you. And :hugs: to all my girls that got AF with me :(

I have my hubby convinced we need to do SMEP this month, so there will be some serious BD'ing going on. I also plan on keeping up with the pre seed and soft cups after each time. It would be an amazing Christmas gift, but I am learning not to get my hopes up too high... it's getting harder and harder to take the BFN's i tell ya.

xoxo

Congrats sunshine!! That's awesome news :) 9dpo and I'm just feeling odd, can't really put my finger on it. Same as af symptoms so I don't want to get my hopes up yet. Hubby's back from his conference tomorrow so hopefully that will stop me from symptom spotting all day long!!

Well, I'm trying not to get too hopeful as DF and I weren't actually trying yet, but I had a terribly vivid dream last night about my younger brother and his girlfriend having a baby girl and coming to visit us with her, I've had a ton of CM (sorry if TMI) since ovulation (I haven't dried up at all, which isn't typical of me after ovulation), I've been having some very dull, mild cramps, been very bloated and quite gassy, and sore boobs/nipples starting today (I usually do get sore boobs about 6 or 7 days before AF, but AF is 9 days away right now). I'm secretly hoping for a :bfp:. :blush:

Thanks everyone! I went to the ER tonight for cramps, because well even though I tested BFP I needed to hear a doctor confirmation..and surely enough yep he said they see the yolk sac in the ultrasound! But the cramping has me worried...IDK!

Also to answer another person previous question I am not sure when I ovulate but I think it was the 21 or 22 of last month....still in shock and awe!

Thanks everyone! I went to the ER tonight for cramps, because well even though I tested BFP I needed to hear a doctor confirmation..and surely enough yep he said they see the yolk sac in the ultrasound! But the cramping has me worried...IDK!

Also to answer another person previous question I am not sure when I ovulate but I think it was the 21 or 22 of last month....still in shock and awe!

It's normal to have some cramping and it is scary! When in doubt go to the doctor.Which you did so good on you!

Congrats on your :bfp:, Sunshine! My AF happens right around the time you ovulate, haha.

hell yes it is scary since i had one m/c when i was 17 so i am extra nervous but don't want to stress myself out...it isn't unbearable pain, just throbbing/stabbing kinda...and they did a ultrasound in the ER and just said they saw a yolk sac so i am guessing if anything else was noticed they would have said so then! just being very cautious and i don't get in to see my obgyn until nov 27!!

hell yes it is scary since i had one m/c when i was 17 so i am extra nervous but don't want to stress myself out...it isn't unbearable pain, just throbbing/stabbing kinda...and they did a ultrasound in the ER and just said they saw a yolk sac so i am guessing if anything else was noticed they would have said so then! just being very cautious and i don't get in to see my obgyn until nov 27!!

Sorry for your lose :(.I hope this is your sticky baby! I don't get in until Dec 10th to see my ob.Im having stabby pains on the left for the first time.Its always been on the right for me.I am nervous but I'm having faith the baby will stick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->