November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

I hate to be a bother ladies...but could those of you who have been temping for a while look at my chart?

I had a fairly large drop compared to my temps this month. However, in previous months, I've dropped very close to or below the cover line before AF arrived. I'm 2 days from AF's predicted arrival.

I'm just trying to get ideas as to whether you think I still have a chance or if it's time for me to go ahead and order another set of OPKs.

PinkRuby that is so great!! Let us know as soon as you test! lol I can't wait! FX!

What do you ladies think about this?
I am now 11dpo and I am having almost every symptom possible these past few days, you name it, I've probably had it lately.. I just feel like maybe I am just making it all up though because I want one so badly. Everything feels real, but I have read about hystarical pregnancies where the woman convinces her brain that she is with child, so it actually starts producing those extra horomones... I have taken tests the past few days with not even a hint of a line. I am using the internet cheepies so far.
Is it just too early to tell or could it really be all in my head?o_O

can you get a frer!? I think those are more sensitives, or so i've heard

I think I will get some tomorrow. I really hope to get a result from those!

Actually, the dollar store/Walmart cheapies have the same sensitivity as FRER. It's probably too early to tell, and some women don't produce enough HCG until a week or so after AF goes missing. It all depends on the woman and her luteal phase I suppose, but more than likely it could just be PMS. That's the unfortunate thing about PMS and pregnancy symptoms, they're almost exactly the same. The best thing that you can possibly do to TTC is not to worry about it. The two week wait will go by sooo much faster if you just pretend that you aren't actually trying and focus on other things, and the lack of stress will also help your odds of a healthy pregnancy. Have hope, but don't over think, and as hard as it may be to not symptoms spot, try your best to do so.

ProfWife, your temp is still not as low as it was before your last AFs started. (i.e. your dip wasn't as large) I usually wait until I've had two days of temp dip until I count myself out. Hope you get a nice spike tomorrow!

AFM, I think I said I would test around the 18th or 19th, but I am testing TOMORROW! Wheeee!!!! I've been getting really tired and emotional the last two days, and I really hope it's a sign of pregnancy and not just because I've gone back to work after having the year off. It would suck if work just always made me that tired and weepy. :(

Good after noon ladies, hope you all had a wonderful day :flower:

I am assuming i ovulated on the first of this month so would be about 14 dpo. i have a 31 day cycle so ovulation may have been later. i took a test this arvo, I know better to do in the morning but I couldnt wait, should I have waited till my actual af date or am I able to test dpo ( guessing roughly 14)
I did a test and I was wondering if an evap appears straight away cause there is a faint darker line that appeared straight away and Im unsure if it evaps straight away, thanks in advance for all advice xoxox

i had a dream last night that i tested and it was positive so got straight up when my alarm went off this morning and tested and its still a bfn, AF was four days late last month so going to wait before i go out and buy a test - using ICs at the moment.
im also wondering if this nausea isnt pregnancy related would it delay AF?

i had a dream last night that i tested and it was positive so got straight up when my alarm went off this morning and tested and its still a bfn, AF was four days late last month so going to wait before i go out and buy a test - using ICs at the moment.

Hi pink, If your not pregnant then the vomiting should not delay it, are you under stress at the moment or have you been running yourself into the ground? they can cause your period to be delayed, if you havnt gotten af it could just be that your not creating high enough hormones to test yet. fingers crossed you do get a bfp

Hi pink, If your not pregnant then the vomiting should not delay it, are you under stress at the moment or have you been running yourself into the ground? they can cause your period to be delayed, if you havnt gotten af it could just be that your not creating high enough hormones to test yet. fingers crossed you do get a bfp

Thanks, i havent been sick just feel it, sometimes i can eat and sometimes i cant even look at food!! Just hope AF does stay away xx

Sooo...AF is due today and im not showing any signs of it! I tested this morning but got a BFN (I kept staring at it and convinced my self there was something but I think its more eye line!) but not getting too upset about it as AF hasnt showed!!...Will test every morning now until the horrible witch shows!

Good luck everyone!

:dust:

Sooo...AF is due today and im not showing any signs of it! I tested this morning but got a BFN (I kept staring at it and convinced my self there was something but I think its more eye line!) but not getting too upset about it as AF hasnt showed!!...Will test every morning now until the horrible witch shows!

Good luck everyone!

Good luck fingers crossed

Good luck everyone!

Good luck fingers crossed

Ok....So what I thought might be a BFN....might be the start of a BFP....Im just so confused! I dont know If i can see a line or if its just me!...What do you think?? I inverted the same picture....

Attachments

• photo (9).jpg
    photo (9).jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 10
  • photo (10).jpg
    photo (10).jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 15
ProfWife, your temp is still not as low as it was before your last AFs started. (i.e. your dip wasn't as large) I usually wait until I've had two days of temp dip until I count myself out. Hope you get a nice spike tomorrow!
(

I dropped another .04 but my room was cold this am. I'm hoping that some of it may be I was running a low-grade fever as I did have a cold that I'm now over. I guess we'll find out in another day or so. Thanks for the encouragement!

9DPO today. Got POAS withdrawal as not taken a OPK for 8 days! ARGH! BFN though it's what I expected. I am now over the urge to POAS. My chart looks a bit whacky though!

Congrats ask!! Post pics! What were your symptoms? :dance:

I am 5DPO today... had a temp rise... no symtoms so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->