November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

Congrats ask! 6dpo today...had ovary twinges yesterday and today and occaisonal dull cramp, not feeling hopeful. Feels the same as last three months except no real symptoms, fx!

at I am 5DPO! Good look!! I've been having cramping too! I think it's a good sign!

9DPO today. Got POAS withdrawal as not taken a OPK for 8 days! ARGH! BFN though it's what I expected. I am now over the urge to POAS. My chart looks a bit whacky though!

Well, you're still well above your cover line, so you should be encouraged by that!

AFM, I got a BFP this morning! So shocked that it happened at just 10dpo. It was super faint on my dollar store test, but pretty clear on the FRER! So excited! My main symptoms right now are fatigue and being way more emotional than normal.

Attachments

• ProCare and FRER 10 dpo.jpg
    ProCare and FRER 10 dpo.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 17
OMG OMG OMG!!!! I got my BFP!!!! 7dpo (yesterday) Had 3 more tests today to confirm!! Soooo faint....hope it's a sticky!!! I will post a pic later but offto bingo now...hopefully the luck continues!!! :D FX for all those waiting to test and congrats to those with BFP's!!! I am sorry to all those who got AF xxx

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I got my BFP!!!! 7dpo (yesterday) Had 3 more tests today to confirm!! Soooo faint....hope it's a sticky!!! I will post a pic later but offto bingo now...hopefully the luck continues!!! :D FX for all those waiting to test and congrats to those with BFP's!!! I am sorry to all those who got AF xxx

Congratulations :) I've been chart stalking :haha:

Congratulations :) I've been chart stalking :haha:

Hehehe thank you :) Oh and ditto ;) xx

Wow ladies!!! What a good morning!!! Huge congrats to all of you that got your bfps!!

H&H 9 months to all of you!!!

:0)

Oh, my! So many bfp's today! Congrats, ladies! Nice to have some more bump buddies!

wow lots of bfp congrats girls, i just want morning to be here so i can test again!!!

Congrats on all the :bfp: so far girls! November seems to be the hopeful month for everyone. ^_^

Congrats to all the bfp's!! I hadn't seen hubby in 4 days but when I picked him up yesterday he told me I look pregnant haha. I asked what he meant and he said my face is breaking out and I look off colour.. Aparantly I haven't looked like this since pregnant with dd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->