November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

Congrats to all the bfp's!! I hadn't seen hubby in 4 days but when I picked him up yesterday he told me I look pregnant haha. I asked what he meant and he said my face is breaking out and I look off colour.. Aparantly I haven't looked like this since pregnant with dd

Good luck! Hopefully you'll get your :bfp: soon. :)

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I got my BFP!!!! 7dpo (yesterday) Had 3 more tests today to confirm!! Soooo faint....hope it's a sticky!!! I will post a pic later but offto bingo now...hopefully the luck continues!!! :D FX for all those waiting to test and congrats to those with BFP's!!! I am sorry to all those who got AF xxx

Congratulations!!

Thanks sooo much everyone :) Good luck all!!! :dust:

Attachments

• 2012-11-14 15.35.32.jpg
    2012-11-14 15.35.32.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 18
as im unsure when i would have ovulated i thought around the 1st but as i have a 31 day cycle it could be a little after, i can see a line on the test but unsure if it is an evap or just the indent where the second line is mean to be.

Attachments

• IMG_1648.jpg
    IMG_1648.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 22
So I just took a FRER and either I have line eye really badly or I see the start of something exciting! I will let you know when I test with fmu tomorrow as I took this one at around 5 this evening. ^_^

Congrats to all of our new BFPs!

as im unsure when i would have ovulated i thought around the 1st but as i have a 31 day cycle it could be a little after, i can see a line on the test but unsure if it is an evap or just the indent where the second line is mean to be.

Sorry hun, I don't see anything...but hopefully you will get your BFP!!!

I'm sorry hun, I don't see anything, but keep testing!

So I just took a FRER and either I have line eye really badly or I see the start of something exciting! I will let you know when I test with fmu tomorrow as I took this one at around 5 this evening. ^_^

Congrats to all of our new BFPs!

Yay! Post a pic so we can see!

I will post a pic of tomorrow's. I already threw this one away so I won't keep walking back to it to check. ^_^

Amylucy said:
Congrats to all the bfp's!! I hadn't seen hubby in 4 days but when I picked him up yesterday he told me I look pregnant haha. I asked what he meant and he said my face is breaking out and I look off colour.. Aparantly I haven't looked like this since pregnant with dd

LOL. What a funny thing to say. That's the only time that can be a compliment!

Sorest boobs ever! I've never had this as an af symptom before...

Sorest boobs ever! I've never had this as an af symptom before...

I'm the opposite right now. Normally my boobs are ACHING right now before AF arrives, but they feel fine right now, they were only really sore for a day and then the next day they felt a lot better.

Another bfn for me this morning still no sign of AF ive never been late for AF twice in a row is it possible my cycles are longer so their now 32 days like last month and not 28 days like theyve previously been when ive come off the pill? That sounds like i want AF i dont but if they are now 32 days then im still testing early. Anyone been in a similar situation? xx

BFN this morning - I think AF is due anytime between Sunday and Tuesday. This cycle I ovulated on CD19 as apposed to CD22 like last cycle.... So either I'm having a 30/31 day cycle this time or I'll have a lengthened luteal phase. Sat would be 30 day, Tue I think would be 34. We'll see! FF is predicting Monday.

I tested yesterday at 5 DPO :haha: and obviously BFN.... I woke up thins morning with a ton of energy and cramps are still there... also gassy (sorry tmi)... I am scared I might be getting AF :nope:

BFN this morning - I think AF is due anytime between Sunday and Tuesday. This cycle I ovulated on CD19 as apposed to CD22 like last cycle.... So either I'm having a 30/31 day cycle this time or I'll have a lengthened luteal phase. Sat would be 30 day, Tue I think would be 34. We'll see! FF is predicting Monday.

Good luck Noo!!!! xx

I feel wet down there..sorry tmi...and dull back ache this morning also crampy since ov... Hope this is good

:dust:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"