November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

How are we all getting on? Anyone close to testing yet?

Still waiting to ov...cd 10...hoping I get my +OPK on cd 14 or 15...c'mon body - be nice to meeee :)

How are you doing??

I'm good thanks :) I'm waiting to O too though only CD9 today and I didn't O till CD21/22 last cycle so not expecting much at the minute. Still doing my OPK every day though my CM is still creamy so not expecting anything.

I think I am wishful thinking for cd 14-15 lol...I got my OPK finally on cd 18 last time, and ov'd cd 19 :/

My cm is also still creamy...but something just keeps telling me I may ov earlier...I really hope so as we need to plan meticulously (donations) cd 14 we have a few hours in the aft and cd 15 is my OH's day off (would be perfect timing)...andy later and we're basically screwed this cycle lol :wacko:

Hope you ov when you think you will, so that you can BD your socks off :haha: :flower:

Hi all :wave:
Can I join too please? Im on CD8 so think I should be testing around Nov 24th. Third month ttc #1 with PCOS. I didnt o last month, so have only really had one month where we had a shot. Doc started me on metformin last week so THIS WILL BE OUR MONTH! :happydance:

:dust: to you all.xx

FX for you hun!! :)

Still waiting to ov...cd 10...hoping I get my +OPK on cd 14 or 15...c'mon body - be nice to meeee :)

How are you doing??

I'm good thanks :) I'm waiting to O too though only CD9 today and I didn't O till CD21/22 last cycle so not expecting much at the minute. Still doing my OPK every day though my CM is still creamy so not expecting anything.

I think I am wishful thinking for cd 14-15 lol...I got my OPK finally on cd 18 last time, and ov'd cd 19 :/

My cm is also still creamy...but something just keeps telling me I may ov earlier...I really hope so as we need to plan meticulously (donations) cd 14 we have a few hours in the aft and cd 15 is my OH's day off (would be perfect timing)...andy later and we're basically screwed this cycle lol :wacko:

Hope you ov when you think you will, so that you can BD your socks off :haha: :flower:

I'm hoping I do O CD22 ideally as I'm on night shift CD18/19 and off CD21, 22 so if it comes slightly earlier I'd be out for this cycle :(

How are you doing??

I'm hoping I do O CD22 ideally as I'm on night shift CD18/19 and off CD21, 22 so if it comes slightly earlier I'd be out for this cycle :(

FX for cd 21/22 then!! :D :dust:

Count me in for now guys, but I'm not hopeful. Tired of getting my hopes up & then af showing up :( I'm currently 8 dpo, I probably might test between Nov 7th-15th if af doesn't come. Hubby going for S/A Nov. 5th. I'm just taking it day by day. Prayers n bb dust to all :)

I'm on cd36 and finally FF has put crosshairs on my chart to confirm O. :happydance: So my test date will be around the 7th of November. I O'd really late this cycle due to some stress with work.

I always get O pains during ovulation, which I got this month too. But since then, everyday I've had a strange feeling on my left side where I O'd from, that doesn't seem to go away. And I just feel different. Guess I'll just have to wait and see what my body does?

Good luck, I hope you catch that egg.

I'm on cd36 and finally FF has put crosshairs on my chart to confirm O. :happydance: So my test date will be around the 7th of November. I O'd really late this cycle due to some stress with work.

I always get O pains during ovulation, which I got this month too. But since then, everyday I've had a strange feeling on my left side where I O'd from, that doesn't seem to go away. And I just feel different. Guess I'll just have to wait and see what my body does?

Good luck hun and congrats with the crosshairs :D I don't want to put a downer on anything but I am thinking you may be 1dpo just because of the huge rise. I could be wrong of course...but either way you did deffo ovulate and good luck getting a BFP!! :)

Hmm I don't have much experience with charts but it looks to me like you likely ovulated on CD35 rather than CD33 that FF is predicting. Either way - Great news! Definitely looks like you O'd! I'll quit complaining about not ovulating till CD21/22 now!

I think I O'd around cd 20-21, I got super strong positive opk on cd 19 & 20, FF placed o around that day too, I'll kno for sure when af turns up cuz I usually get that 14 days exactly after o. Last month though I o'd on cd37 really late. Then af showed up 2 weeks later.

Soo excited!! Am cycle day 11, am planning on a home insemination tomorrow (CD12). My body is showing signs of getting ready to ovulate!! But still no +opk, but still starting tomorrow!! And then of course at least 2 more insemination's once I get a +opk. Im soo excited and anxious to start! This is our 1st month TTC. I am very hopeful that it will take on the first try! Just the way everything fell into place for us.. Im just over anxious to get this show on the road! Good Luck and lots of baby dust to you all! Just had to share my excitement!!

AF showed up today :(.... This cycle was only 27 days so I'm going to have to start taking my temperature. Good luck to everyone else!!!!

Excuse me ladies If I may jump in...I am on CD22 af is due on the 4th or 7th of Nov....usually this close to due date I am having sore sore boobs headaches and strong cramps...i notice no cm, a bit wet but nothing out of the ordinary..no sore boobs and only light cramping that comes and goes associated with gas (sorry for the tmi lol) so here's to fingers crossed and lets hope I don't get to use that pre-seed next month! :) loads of babydust to all! xo

I am getting closer to Oing. It should be either Thursday or Friday. So in a week I should be in the 2ww. I hope it will be my last 2ww.

Hiya, can i join too? I'l be testing on the 3rd nov!
Good luck and loads of babydust to everyone!! :)
Xx

Really really hoping for my +OPK on Weds or Thurs :) cm has changed to sticky (sorry tmi!!!) lol...but hopefully that means EWCM is just around the corner :D

Hello :)

This is my first 2ww. AF is due on either the 3rd or the 4th of November so will be trying to wait until then to test... Though i have some early HPT's so may give it a go a couple of days early...

Symptoms so far...

- Increased CM
- Cramps since 1DPO.
- Today - 9dpo - My cup of tea tasted like metal! To me anyway... OH said it tasted fine... This is the first proper symptom that i have actually paid attention to...
- Bloated since about 4-5 DPO...

And a few others which i can't think of right now.

Fingers crossed :) xxx

Unfortunately, I think I'm out. I have all period symptoms. A lil spotting during the night. Pretty down about it. On top of treating a uti my back is killing me, like it usually does before AF.

What is the deal with my temps this month?? Is it just me or are they kind of weird? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->