November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

Hey all. :wave: Put me down for Nov 2nd. This is my first time ttc since my open ab myomectomy in May but i'm optimistic. Dont know when af is due cuz cycles have been ranging from 26 to 30 days since surgery so somewhere between the 4th and 8th. FX'd and baby dust all around!

Hello Ladies,

I was due to test on November 1st which is when Af was due. I caved and tested yesterday afternoon and I'm happy to report I got a BFP with FRER! I tested again this morning and stronger BFP:happydance:! It still hasn't sunk in it! I'm praying for all of you to get your BFP's!!!

Hello Ladies,

I was due to test on November 1st which is when Af was due. I caved and tested yesterday afternoon and I'm happy to report I got a BFP with FRER! I tested again this morning and stronger BFP:happydance:! It still hasn't sunk in it! I'm praying for all of you to get your BFP's!!!

Congrats girl! Our first BFP and it's not even Nov yet!! :0)

Hello Ladies,

Woohoo huge congrats hunny :) All the best with it :flower:

Can I join?? I will be 'officially' testing on 7th if no AF as thats the day after its due but I think I will probably cave at the weekend and test! but if I do I won't actually believe it until the 7th... :thumbup:

Hello Ladies,

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! CONGRATS on your :bfp::bfp:!!! woohoo!!!!:flower::hugs::happydance:

I am supposed to test today actually but TOO scared since I have cramping and I had a breakout which is pms symptoms :( but I don't wanna count myself out! Maybe I will test on Oct 7th if the :witch: doesn't show!

Hello Ladies,

Yay!!! :yipee:

Sooooo happy for you!!! Any symptoms that you want to share with the rest of us?!?!?!

Hello Ladies,

Yay!!! :yipee:

Sooooo happy for you!!! Any symptoms that you want to share with the rest of us?!?!?!

Hello Ladies,

Congratulations!!!! :happydance:

Hello Ladies,

Congrats!!!! x

ive given up with opks well the cheap ones anyway im no expert but if i go by my cm i think im ovulating yet im still getting negative opks ive had faint lines but nothing dark like their meant to be. We've been :sex: so fingers crossed x

Hello Ladies,

Congrats!

Hello Ladies,

Congrats! Great news!

Thanks so much ladies for all your love! When I was pregnant with my daughter in 2009 I didn't have any symptoms in the beginning except a miss period. This time around I was logging my symptoms but I never logged them before during my normal cycles so I didn't know if it was pregnancy related or not. However, I had creamy cm, VERY vivid dreams, I normally don't remember any of my dreams but I had one every day from 5 dpo on. I had cramping around 6 -7dpo. I had 2 canker sores. I had heartburn one day and it made me throw up. No implantation bleeding with either pregnancy. So as I said I don't know if any of these symptoms were pregnancy related or not. I'm praying for all of you and can't wait to hear of more BFP's!!!! xoxo

Hello Ladies,

Congratulations :happydance:

ive given up with opks well the cheap ones anyway im no expert but if i go by my cm i think im ovulating yet im still getting negative opks ive had faint lines but nothing dark like their meant to be. We've been :sex: so fingers crossed x

I had ewcm around the time of month that I normally O. My opk's kept showing up negative though, and I was so confused. So I kept testing and :sex: and I finally got my positive opk 12 days later than I normally would. I O'd late because of stress.

So my advice would be to keep :sex: and testing if you can. Good luck.

Happy Halloween ladies! How is everyone today?? Staying out of that candy?? (me neither)

My chart is stressing me out, FF took my crosshairs away, although I really feel like I O'd on CD 14... so thats what I'm going to keep telling myself.

Symptom question for you guys, the last 2 days i have been feeling like I have a bladder infection, although not quite, it doesnt hurt to pee, and when I get the urge to, there is always something there. (usually with a UTI i get the urge, but I dont have to)

Anyways, it went away all on its own and now I just have this dull heavy feeling... anybody ever have something like that as a pregnancy symptom? (grasping at straws)

:dust:

Happy Halloween ladies! How is everyone today?? Staying out of that candy?? (me neither)

My chart is stressing me out, FF took my crosshairs away, although I really feel like I O'd on CD 14... so thats what I'm going to keep telling myself.

Symptom question for you guys, the last 2 days i have been feeling like I have a bladder infection, although not quite, it doesnt hurt to pee, and when I get the urge to, there is always something there. (usually with a UTI i get the urge, but I dont have to)

Anyways, it went away all on its own and now I just have this dull heavy feeling... anybody ever have something like that as a pregnancy symptom? (grasping at straws)

Wow...that chart looks super good!!! FX that huge rise and dip was implantation!! I had the dull heavy feeling when I was pregnant...but also got it after my mc...so not sure what it is...very hopeful for you though!! :flower:

Wow...that chart looks super good!!! FX that huge rise and dip was implantation!! I had the dull heavy feeling when I was pregnant...but also got it after my mc...so not sure what it is...very hopeful for you though!! :flower:

I think that big rise had something to do with the couple glasses of wine the night beofre :blush:

But thanks for looking!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->