****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

Ugh you guys just went to the bathroom and wiped and it’s brown :(

AF is due tomorrow... oh I’m so hoping this isn’t another CP but, now that I’m seeing brown I just think it’s likely pre AF spotting and it is another CP :(
I’ve had ib after a bfp that went onto a healthy baby. Congrats! Fx for a sticky!

Sorry @Deethehippy about that frer... does it help you to know I spent $65 on tests this month... oh dear!

my few days of squinter shadows have finally paid off ladies! Here is my 11dpo, 1:30pm Frer:
View attachment 1091054 View attachment 1091055
EDD August 11 2021!

I feel glad I had late lines since my chemical was such an early line, I feel hopeful this is a sticky bean. And I’m out of tests so no progression for me!

Now I’m just hoping that the Advil I took at 10dpo isn’t a huge deal and won’t cause any issues for keeping the pregnancy or health of the baby! (I am back on a liquid diet now and the pain is much more bearable).

Also hoping... that Dee gets the last BFP of the month tomorrow!!! Cheering you on and sending all the baby dust!!

Congratulations

Ugh you guys just went to the bathroom and wiped and it’s brown :(

AF is due tomorrow... oh I’m so hoping this isn’t another CP but, now that I’m seeing brown I just think it’s likely pre AF spotting and it is another CP :(

Brown is old blood so cud be implantation.
With all 4 of my chemical pregnancies this year my bleeding was bright red. So try not to worry.

@Reiko_ctu i have had brown spotting twice after a bfp (including the day after this one) and it’s been fine! Congratulations!

Last edited:
Brown is old blood so cud be implantation.
With all 4 of my chemical pregnancies this year my bleeding was bright red. So try not to worry.
Yeah my CP was very pink spotting and then full on AF the next day. 5dpo and 6 dpo my cramps were massive and I was really surprised that I didn’t have any spotting tbh considering how strong they were. I was checking all day... so maybe this was hanging around my cervix from those days?? I’m still pretty crampy today. Started feeling a bit down but I’m trying to stay positive it’s IB.

Update from me - just the one wipe with the brownish cm. Did a little investigating my my cervix and wasn’t any more up there. So definitely old blood hanging around for a few days and I’ve been on panty watch and nothing but clear now since that first bit!! Phew!! Feeling good!!

Woke up this morning to absolutely no symptoms, not even any nausea or sore boobs like yesterday AND temp dropped right back down. Have no idea what that huge increase was yesterday but doesn’t look like it was significant.
Gotta work till 2 but will test when I get home with a FRER..totally think it’ll be BFN though :(:(

Oh Dee I hope that temp drop was just an off temp... I flipping hate seeing that temp drop :( GL on your test this afternoon!

Sorry @Deethehippy about that frer... does it help you to know I spent $65 on tests this month... oh dear!

my few days of squinter shadows have finally paid off ladies! Here is my 11dpo, 1:30pm Frer:
View attachment 1091054 View attachment 1091055
EDD August 11 2021!

I feel glad I had late lines since my chemical was such an early line, I feel hopeful this is a sticky bean. And I’m out of tests so no progression for me!

Now I’m just hoping that the Advil I took at 10dpo isn’t a huge deal and won’t cause any issues for keeping the pregnancy or health of the baby! (I am back on a liquid diet now and the pain is much more bearable).

Also hoping... that Dee gets the last BFP of the month tomorrow!!! Cheering you on and sending all the baby dust!!

Aww congrats lovely

Woke up this morning to absolutely no symptoms, not even any nausea or sore boobs like yesterday AND temp dropped right back down. Have no idea what that huge increase was yesterday but doesn’t look like it was significant.
Gotta work till 2 but will test when I get home with a FRER..totally think it’ll be BFN though :(:(
I am sorry !! Let us know how you get on

I’ve just posted these on the December one but look at this and let me know what you think, I am going crazy???? I can only be 6/7dpo
upload_2020-11-30_14-58-57.jpeg
upload_2020-11-30_15-0-20.jpeg
Can you guys see this????

this next photo is just now so not within the time range
upload_2020-11-30_15-1-48.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members