****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

Mum42crazy - I can see those lines for sure! FX FX FX!!!!

I got home from work and POAS after 5 hours hold - BFN FRER and Sweetyfox..gutted :(

Mum42crazy sorry to say this but I had a line like that back in March on those tests and I wasn’t pregnant, easy@home have now gone back to there original strips that don’t have easy@home on the handle. A lot of women complained because they give shadows and sometimes false positives.
So now they have gone back to there original ones and they are much better. Stark white when BFN.

6dpo is to early for a BFP because implantation happens between 7 and 12dpo but it can happen as early as 6 but wud still have to wait a few days for HCG. Unless u ovulated earlier than u think.

Please don’t think I’m being mean I’ve just been stung b4 by those tests. Plus there is a lot of dye run on the test,

I wud definitely do another test with a different brand just to be sure.
I sincerely hope this is ure BFP hon please don’t hate me I just don’t want u getting ure heart broken. Really hope u have ure ovulation wrong and u get a BFP on a another brand. Really crossing everything for you.

Deee it’s still early hon hope that drop in temp is Implantation.

Reiko

Yeah one of chemicals started with pink but was bright a few hours later but the other 3 was bright red and very heavy. I had bad cramps in my left nd right overy area last cycle at 6 and 7dpo and this AF is very heavy with lots of clots so I’m wondering if I’ve had a 5th chemical and it just came away b4 I cud get a positive test. Unless it’s just a big clear out from the chemical back in October because with that chemical I didn’t get many clots and wasn’t painful
Like all the other chemicals so maybe there was still stuff left and now it’s coming away. I don’t know.
My tests got quite dark with October’s chemical so I know it was definitely a chemical. Hopefully my body is having a good clear out ready for a little baby to get nice and snug in December.
Hope ure lines get darker good luck.

I feel so horrible now @Mum42crazy I’m just being real with you hon. I really do hope this is it for u tho,

Please don’t hate me.

I feel so horrible now @Mum42crazy I’m just being real with you hon. I really do hope this is it for u tho,

Please don’t hate me.
I do not hate you, you are being honest and I that means a lot. I have now calmed down a bit and I know that it maybe nothing been doing this for to long to know that it may or may not be, yes the dye run is a problem, this morning I took one too and it was completely white, idk I just felt strange all day with cramping and I tested again..... I would also be telling people to be careful at this early stage and for me it isn’t my BFP...... I hope it will be but feet are back on the ground and not because of you, my rational brain is back! So please don’t not feel bad! 8-[

I do not hate you, you are being honest and I that means a lot. I have now calmed down a bit and I know that it maybe nothing been doing this for to long to know that it may or may not be, yes the dye run is a problem, this morning I took one too and it was completely white, idk I just felt strange all day with cramping and I tested again..... I would also be telling people to be careful at this early stage and for me it isn’t my BFP...... I hope it will be but feet are back on the ground and not because of you, my rational brain is back! So please don’t not feel bad! 8-[

Oh gosh hon I feel so bad. I don't like writing things like that but I just don't want to see anyone get hurt.
I've had 4 boxes of those tests since we started trying in Feb and I brought another box just recently and I'm so happy they have gone back to there original tests.
They just have HCG written on the handle now and app there more sensitive then the newer ones with easy@home written on handle.

Another brand I love is sweety fox but I did get a v v v faint pink line on one of those once and wasn't pregnant but it was like one out of 50 tests and I've had about 3 batches of those and it only happened once.

I get alot of dye runs with the strips I had it with ovulation tests as well. Dont know why it happens but its annoying.

I really want this so bad for you hon u been through alot bless ya.
Ure definitely one of the ladies I really root for.

If this isnt ure BFP then I hope u do get ure BFP in the next few days hon. I'm keeping it all crossed for you :hugs:

Oh gosh hon I feel so bad. I don't like writing things like that but I just don't want to see anyone get hurt.
I've had 4 boxes of those tests since we started trying in Feb and I brought another box just recently and I'm so happy they have gone back to there original tests.
They just have HCG written on the handle now and app there more sensitive then the newer ones with easy@home written on handle.

Another brand I love is sweety fox but I did get a v v v faint pink line on one of those once and wasn't pregnant but it was like one out of 50 tests and I've had about 3 batches of those and it only happened once.

I get alot of dye runs with the strips I had it with ovulation tests as well. Dont know why it happens but its annoying.

I really want this so bad for you hon u been through alot bless ya.
Ure definitely one of the ladies I really root for.

If this isnt ure BFP then I hope u do get ure BFP in the next few days hon. I'm keeping it all crossed for you :hugs:
Stop feeling bad!!! lol I am going to have a small glass of wine (so it’s not my BFP (yet)) and we will see what happens tomorrow!!! I couldn’t get yours in Italy till Friday that’s why I got these, first time for these ones so anyway I’ll be up dating tomorrow fingers crossed, if not it’s ok it’s super early

Temp has stayed flat this morning. I’ve never had a chart that looks this flat. Think I’m out anyway.

E182DFBB-66E8-4FF0-A16A-03E643146467.png

Copied from the December thread!
So an update, I tested this morning, and yup you guessed it’s a BFN, feel a bit of a fool anyway there is a shadow but I couldn’t get it on a photo it’s that light and I am not convinced it’s even a line, I am upset but it is still early and I do have a few days of testing to go.

I do feel like something is happening in my body, but not sure about even that, I hate second guessing myself so I’ll test this afternoon again and hopefully over the next few days of testing something will happen and I will get that BFP! Have a great day!

@Deethehippy that looks like it cud be implantation hon. My dropped for 3 days with my son on 7 8 and 9dpo then 10dpo it shot up. Fingers crossed it is and u get ure BFP in a few days.

@Mum42crazy urghhhh hon that sucks I’m so sorry. But u definitely still have plenty of time. I really hope that BFP is coming in the next few days.

AFM cd5 so another 5 more days and I can start the clear blue 4 days fertile opks.
December is going to be a busy month so I’m hoping the time flys. Shud be testing around the 22nd depending on ovulation. If ovulation is day 15 again then AF will be due 26th or 27th December so I’m hoping by the 22nd if I am pregnant I get a strong line.

Blank as a blank blank blank thing...time to accept the fact that I’m not pregnant. You don’t get positives after 11 DPO realistically do you....
Got some dull cramping today too so the witch is getting ready.

FF0CC0F2-15FB-4356-9977-1A4D8D369A18.jpeg

@Deethehippy sorry *hugs* I know my situation isnt the norm but for my DD I ovulated the day I was supposed to start AF. Apparently that “cant happen” but here I am with a 5 yr old to prove it can. I was tracking ovulation and thought I had gotten positive opks but I guess I didnt. My faint positives didnt even start to show until I was already 10 days late for AF.
Like we always say - youre not out until AF shows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->