November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

ashxd: welcome and FX Hun!! Hope your first time around brings you your BFP right away!

JandJ: Hope you get a nice dark line on your next test. I forgot to test with FMU today so I'll wait till tomorrow and POAS yet again. Thank God for the internet and those who sell the cheapies, right? lol

MnGmakes3: sending up a prayer for your husband's speedy recovery

Rockinghorse: sorry it took so long to welcome you, I can't keep up!!

Bing: I want to hear about the show too please!!

EVERYONE: has anyone ever used EPO for bb achiness and how high a dosage did you need? I take 1000mg every night with my omega 3 and prenatals and while it has helped it hasn't done as much as I'd like but I'm hesitating to up the dosage again.

Hey no worries. I don't think I have welcomed everyone because there's a lot of people :)

3dpo with slight headache....laying in bed with baby fever....Lol...I won't symptom spot , but I'm definitely feeling off like I am coming down with a cold...or something...:shrug:

So I tested this AM with my FMU (today was my official "planned" testing day since AF is due in 2-3 days). Negative, not even a hint of a line! I'll try again tomorrow AM.

With cheapie HPT's... are they as accurate and sensitive as the brands like first response, clear blue, etc? The brand of cheapies I have is called "easy @ home" bought off amazon.

I've been having a few possible symptoms (sore BBs and constipation- sorry TMI) but not much else.

Here fmu test 23 dpo, 8 days late for af..... ones original, ones edited.

Attachments

• IMG_20141101_125000.jpg
    IMG_20141101_125000.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20141101_124306.jpg
    IMG_20141101_124306.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 21
Rach87 I definitely see that line! Congrats! FX that bean sticks!!

I see a line Rachel!! Was that the first time you tested?! How did you hold out for so long!!

Horray for the start of november...i look forward for this to be a huge BFP month. I havent been up to much, but will have definitely bd'd during the fertile window just in case :) Will for sure keep poping in and out frequently.

I am 10dpo and I am slowly losing my will to not test until the 6th. But it helps not to have a single test in the house.

Hi there, ladies! Hope everyone had a nice Halloween!

Bighouse, I hope you get good news back on your blood test soon! Nice job in talking them into that by the way! :thumbup:

Eclaire, I LOVE the costume! So cute!!! And great job making that! Thanks for posting pics! I agree, I want to see more awesome Halloween pics! Come on ladies, let's see some costumes! :D

Set, congrats!!!!! Wonderful news, so happy for you!!! :dance:

Bing, you truly are cracking me up! Loving your stories over here! Sorry you woke up with a headache yesterday though! Hope you're feeling better today. :) I also hope you've had a lovely time in the city at the expedition, going to the show, and getting a hotel room away for the night! Can't wait to hear about the expedition and the show! :)

JandJ, I did see something on the pics that you posted, so sorry that they're not showing up now though. :( FX that they're there in a few days when you test! :)

Ami, Olive and Ash, welcome to the thread and good luck! :hi:

MnG, I truly hope they don't find anything in the tests either, and that the headaches start going away VERY soon. Taking a relaxing cruise together sounds like the perfect plan! I really hope you guys can make that happen. :hugs:

Rach, I can see something on the 2nd pic if I squint! Oh, FX for you that it gets darker and that this is your bfp! :)

I am 10dpo and I am slowly losing my will to not test until the 6th. But it helps not to have a single test in the house.

I feel the exact same. Not testing till the 7th. I'm having a few signs that may just be me willing it on. Hope u get your bfp xx

I see a line Rachel!! Was that the first time you tested?! How did you hold out for so long!!

Ha im not that good. Ive been testing every other day since Oct 23rd. :coffee: yesterday was the first hint of a line, today slightly darker barely there line. Im rather jealous of the ladies who get bfp at like 10 dpo! 23 dpo over here!! :dohh: lol

Hi ladies,

I tested this morning at 11 dpo and got bfn :( yesterday i had horrible period like pains. Today they r mostly gone but still no period. Im also extremly bloated and gassy since last night. Yesterday n today ibe had really weird stabbing boob pains.

Ill keep testing every morning till my period shows or i get a bfp.

I feel the exact same. Not testing till the 7th. I'm having a few signs that may just be me willing it on. Hope u get your bfp xx

I have a ton of symptoms but they can be af symptoms and I had a lot of cramping 7dpo but I occasionally get that with af.

Hi ladies, I'm hopping over from the Oct thread. CD37 today. I don't know if I'll be testing at all this month (clomid didn't seem to work so I'll have to induce AF), but I'll be stalking for now!

Ah Rachel!! You are giving me hope!! I'm 22Dpo and haven't tested since 20DPO.

Hey everyone sorry for seeming rude yesterday (most specifically last night) I was really emotional and in a bad mood. Anyway, yesterday I did a test around 5:30 and got BFN. Today I keep having to check to see if AF has started, but still no sign. I am thinking of doing another test either tomorrow morning or Tuesday morning that's if AF doesn't show.
Anyway, hope all you ladies are having a lovely day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->