November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Bing so "they" whoever they are, say that for a boy you should avoid sugar, cheese and dairy while consuming more meat and salt. I really hope I ovulate today so I can get this show on the road. Oh and I refuse to type when I have been drinking after a college mishap of typing "I am dru7skn" it was hard to live that one down.

Rach I hope to see those lines soon. How exciting!

Bighouse that would drive me crazy waiting for the results. I would keep trying the drs office on the phone if I were you.

Hey Bing. Good that you're well. I am alright thanks. it took me ages to get back to this thread. I was looking for it in the wrong forum... Don't know how I managed it to be honest haha.
Also to all the lovely ladies that have welcomed me, thank you and I apologise for the late reply

So I don't know if you will be able to see it but I broke and tested today because my cheapies showed up in the mail and I'm addicted. I can definitely see a line in real life and so can the hubby, now we just wait and see if it gets darker.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 18
Hi! I am in my TWW. Actually, my 18 day wait. My clinic has us test 18 days post IUI. I am day 5 post IUI.

Edited to add that my test day is November 13!!!

Hi Ladies,

I'm in my TWW - it's feeling more like a one year wait :growlmad: . Hoping for my BFP on November 8th (Going to try not to test before then - SO HARD). Right now I'm analyzing every twinge, mood swing, headache and craving :) This is our 3rd cycle TTC.

Sending out lots of positive vibes to all you lovelies!

:dust:

I totally understand, Olive. Technically this is our 19th cycle, but we took a 6 years break to save money to go to clinic! Each hour is like its very own day!

Welcome olive and amigone! Glad to have you aboard.

Jandj I think I see something but it isn't very clear on my screen. Fx it gets darker for you. How many dpo are you?

I was so happy with dd's costume that I thought I would share some pics. I hope the rest of you do too. Turtle started us on this wonderful tangent and it is a good distraction for the few. Thanks turtle for starting the fun.

Attachments

• CAM00720.jpg
    CAM00720.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 9
  • CAM00710.jpg
    CAM00710.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 5
I'm not totally positive. I got a smiley face only like 4 days ago but I was pretty sure that I ovulated on cycle day 15 so that would put me at 11 DPO. That makes the most sense to me because with my son I tested at cycle day 28 and got a negative or maybe a super faint positive so I was like "well whatever I'm obviously not pregnant" and didn't test again for a whole week! So of course when I did test being 5 weeks pregnant already I got a blatantly positive test. Like my test line was darker than my control. I'm going to do another one in the morning and if I still see something with first morning urine I might break out the FRER.

I'm not totally positive. I got a smiley face only like 4 days ago but I was pretty sure that I ovulated on cycle day 15 so that would put me at 11 DPO. That makes the most sense to me because with my son I tested at cycle day 28 and got a negative or maybe a super faint positive so I was like "well whatever I'm obviously not pregnant" and didn't test again for a whole week! So of course when I did test being 5 weeks pregnant already I got a blatantly positive test. Like my test line was darker than my control. I'm going to do another one in the morning and if I still see something with first morning urine I might break out the FRER.

FX girl!!!

Thanks Querida! I inverted it and I don't know about you guys but i can definitely see a second glow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 14
I'm excited but hesitant to be excited if you get that haha. I'm excited to see what the morning brings but don't want to get my hopes up too much in case it turns out to be nothing.

Miss406 - I'm not testing until AF is late which will be 14 November. Your temperature doesn't necessarily drop on implantation. Everyone is different, so for some ppl it does, others it doesn't. As for passing time I'm extremely busy over the next week but I can see the week after dragging!

Eclaire - well if "they" are correct im destined for a girl! :haha: Your DD's costume is so so cute! I can't believe you made that yourself. Your so talented!

Rockinghorse - I'm glad you found us again! Did you test this morning?

J&J - Unfortunately I don't see anything on any of the pics. I hope it gets darker for you though. Is there any colour to the line? As I have used those IC's before and use to get a shadow on all of my tests.

Amigone / OliveLuv - welcome to the best thread ever :wave: Everyone on here is lovely. I have you all added. I hope this is your month!

Megan - GL for testing tomorrow (that's if you haven't caved already :haha:)!

So what is everyone up to over the weekend? I'm at a fertility expedition today & tomorrow. It's in London so we have booked a hotel and are going to the theatre tonight after the show. It should be a lovely weekend. I can't wait. I'll let you know if I learn anything interesting at the expedition.

Miss406 - I'm not testing until AF is late which will be 14 November. Your temperature doesn't necessarily drop on implantation. Everyone is different, so for some ppl it does, others it doesn't. As for passing time I'm extremely busy over the next week but I can see the week after dragging!

Eclaire - well of "they" are correct in destined for a girl! :haha: Your DD's costume is so so cute! I can't believe you made that yourself. Your so talented!

Rockinghorse - I'm glad you found us again! Did you test this morning?

J&J - Unfortunately I don't see anything on any of the pics. I hope it gets darker for you though. Is there any colour to the line? As I have used those IC's before and use to get a shadow on all of my tests.

Amigone / OliveLuv - welcome to the best thread ever :wave: Everyone on here is lovely. I have you all added. I hope this is your month!

Megan - GL for testing tomorrow (that's if you haven't caved already :haha:)!

So what is everyone up to over the weekend? I'm at a fertility expedition today & tomorrow. It's in London so we have booked a hotel and are going to the theatre tonight after the show. It should be a lovely weekend. I can't wait. I'll let you know if I learn anything interesting at the expedition.

Awww! :) I wish I had your will power, I'd save many many HPT's :)
Best of luck for us both, 2 DPO now :D

Miss - I use to be a huge POAS addict testing twice a day from 8dpo but since I ran out of IC's a few months ago I haven't bought any more. My theory is if I don't have the tests in the house then I can't test! :haha:

Bing- no I haven't done a test. I'm waiting for my other half to go shop for me. I will let you know when I have done it.
I might be best of doing it tomorrow now... :(

Nov. 14 for me! First timer!!!:shock: The wait is killing me!

Thanks everyone for your advice regards my ovulation! I'm officially 1 DPO and in the terrible two week wait, meh! Now, to hold out until at least 8dpo before I bring out the 52 HPT's I've got.............

You've got me beat. 5DPO and I tested like a crazy lady. BFN, of course.. but the urge was killing me. GL and baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->