November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

I am feeling very fed up today. So desperate to know that I am heading towards ovulation again but until i get my FLIPPING PERIOD I can't. So fed up with not knowing what is going on. Wish my appt was sooner :'(

Posting to subscribe! Best wishes for some double lines to all!

Hi Ladies! Welcome to the new girls who joined this week! :wave:

Set4Life~Congrats on your BFP! Way to get the November party started. The good Kool Aid has started to flow already! :happydance:

Eclaire~You did a beautiful job on the Halloween costume. It is too cute for words.

MnG~Sorry to hear you were in the ER with hubby. I was just in that spot not too long ago and I know how scary it is. I hope they find what is going on. You are not out until the witch comes. I hope this is your cycle.

Bing~You cracked me up with your drunk post. GL at the expo and enjoy the weekend away.

AFM, I had a freak out moment this week, because I started to spot at CD19 and thought I was getting my period. My cycles are already too short (25/26 days) and I thought it was getting worse. It ended up not progressing into anything and I panicked for nothing. :dohh:

Halloween was so much fun this week! We had a party at work and everyone dressed up. I went as a devil and the horns and tail were red and sparkly. It was all fun and games until I went to the restroom and I forgot I had a tail on. :blush::rofl: The trick or treaters were a hoot and beyond adorable. We blew up an inflatable Dracula and the kids loved it.

Good Luck to all of ladies this month! Everything crossed this is your cycle! Baby dust to all!!! :dust:

Yoga devil tail in the toilet. So sounds like a mistake I would make. At least you had a good time.

Afm nothing much to report. 2 dpo and I feel a little weird. Not sure what it is as it is too early for symptom spotting. Feeling hopeful for this month. Hope that feeling lasts.

OH just agreed to take these if I order them!! Yipee. Every little helps!! He doesn't eat healthily so this will put my mind at rest... Although I do often get texts saying 'is X bad for my boys' etc...haha!!

https://www.healthspan.co.uk/products/pregnapure-conception-for-men

Rach how are your lines looking?! Rooting for you with your late BFP!!

No need to squint today!!

Attachments

• 20141102_095652.jpg
    20141102_095652.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 30
3 dpo and having some mild cramping from the ovary that released the egg. I've heard this is a good sign... :D

Had to resist buying these clearblues earlier. Cheaper than the conception indicator ones.... :D

Attachments

• CB2.jpg
    CB2.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 8
I'm 9dpo- no sign of a squinter yet. Feel like I could be pregnant. Fingers crossed!!

Looking good rach :)

Afm im guessing im now in the tww...feels strange not knowing exactly due to this break lol. Dh and i bd'd last night, so hopefully the two times landed in the fertility window. But boy does it feel nice not stressing about opks or anything and just going with the flow of things. Sometimes you dont realise you need a break until you take one.

Afm im guessing im now in the tww...feels strange not knowing exactly due to this break lol. Dh and i bd'd last night, so hopefully the two times landed in the fertility window. But boy does it feel nice not stressing about opks or anything and just going with the flow of things. Sometimes you dont realise you need a break until you take one.

Quite agree! :D I was getting worried I would not ovulate! Now, just sit back, relax, and count the HPT's :D :lol:

Quite agree! :D I was getting worried I would not ovulate! Now, just sit back, relax, and count the HPT's :D :lol:

Yeah as long as i didnt ovulate late, i should have ovulated anywhere from oct 31 and today (cd 14). As for hpts im not buying any during this two month break unless i have to. Keeping all the stress away so that hopefully something good will happen :)

Wow Rach! That line is great and progressing nicely!!! Are you sure of when you ovulated, wish I could get myself a late BFP!!!

Congrats Rachel! Not much to report here, day one of not testing until Tuesday is not going well haha. I want to test so bad but I know it will be negative at 6 DPO haha. Still have super sore nipples and heightened sense of smell. Had cramping on and off since 2 DPO. And yesterday I was extremely weepy for no reason, this is going to be a long wait until the 10th to see if I get my period.. FX I get a positive on Tuesday or the 7th so i don't have to wait that long haha.

So I found out today my sister is pregnant, on the first try, on her honeymoon. I'm excited for her of course, but it comes with mixed emotions since my TTC journey has been long and difficult on many levels. And of course who decides to visit today just to rub it all in? Aunt Flo. I am NOT a happy camper right now. I was feeling so optimistic about this cycle. Now I have to just smile and be happy for my sister.

Bighouse that must be so so so hard for you. Can't imagine how hard it must be. Do you have any of your own yet or are you TTC for number 1? Fingers crossed you fall pregnant very soon xxx From my experience it will be much easier once the baby is born, seeing someone pregnant is very hard but once the baby is there you can cuddle it!!

Thanks Lou. We are TTC #1. And have been married for almost 9 years now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->