November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Thank you Rockinghorse! Same GL to you.

Miss - I use to be a huge POAS addict testing twice a day from 8dpo but since I ran out of IC's a few months ago I haven't bought any more. My theory is if I don't have the tests in the house then I can't test! :haha:

Thats a good plan :D Hopefully we can update the thread with loads of :bfp: this Month :)

Thank you. I was supposed to test today. My other half said he would get me a test today so i didn't bother buying on yesterday. Today I have found out he won't be able to give it to me till about 3pm... Ah well... Never mind. Hopefully it is BFP, I don't think it will be though because it is my first time trying too

Thank you. I was supposed to test today. My other half said he would get me a test today so i didn't bother buying on yesterday. Today I have found out he won't be able to give it to me till about 3pm... Ah well... Never mind. Hopefully it is BFP, I don't think it will be though because it is my first time trying too

You'd be best off waiting to test until tomorrow (with FMU) to be honest. How many dpo are you? Good luck! :dust:

Ah well in that case, test as soon as he gets back today :D

Best of luck :D

Haha my cycle is long though. I was only supposed to start AF yesterday. I am considering if I should leave it till tomorrow morning or not.

Here's hoping he brings you back a two pack, one for this afternoon and one for FMU :D

Yeah I think he will haha.
He said that he is going to buy clear blue.
Fingers crossed. I'm getting more and more nervous and it isn't even 11 yet.

Just wanted to pop in and say hello :),Hope you're all having a great 2ww! Welcome to the new ladies! FX'd for you this month.

AFM, 5dpo today and I have nothing to report. From what I've read everyone that's taken the Ovidrel trigger shot has had loads of symptoms since taking it.
Other than a random bout of nausea (after first taking the shot) and ONE itchy bb yesterday I've had no symptoms whatsoever. :shrug:
Update on my hubby: he's still got the lingering headache and has an MRI scheduled for next week. I truly hope they don't find anything so that we can just focus on each other and maybe schedule a relaxing cruise somewhere :)

Just wanted to pop in and say hello :),Hope you're all having a great 2ww! Welcome to the new ladies! FX'd for you this month.

AFM, 5dpo today and I have nothing to report. From what I've read everyone that's taken the Ovidrel trigger shot has had loads of symptoms since taking it.
Other than a random bout of nausea (after first taking the shot) and ONE itchy bb yesterday I've had no symptoms whatsoever. :shrug:
Update on my hubby: he's still got the lingering headache and has an MRI scheduled for next week. I truly hope they don't find anything so that we can just focus on each other and maybe schedule a relaxing cruise somewhere :)

Aw hope everything goes ok with your hubby. Try to relax.

J&J - Unfortunately I don't see anything on any of the pics. I hope it gets darker for you though. Is there any colour to the line? As I have used those IC's before and use to get a shadow on all of my tests.

Oh it definitely had colour IRL but my IC and FRER this morning were both negative so it must have been a fluke. I would have just disregarded it yesterday in the first place except that it was the same colour as the control line and even my hubby could see it IRL. Plus it can't have really been a shadow because it was only on those two tests. I did another one an hour after that and I did one with hubbies pee plus the one this morning and none of them have the lines that those two did. So back on the testing train for November now. Hoping to hold off testing until the 7th or later a but realistically I probably won't make it that long. Definitely going to try to wait until Tuesday though since that will be 8 DPO. With my son and my angel baby I never got a positive result until after my missed period though so we will see. If it's negative on Tuesday I will wait until the 7th to test again and if that one is negative I'll just be waiting until AF arrives or doesn't arrive.

I've been feeling cramps though and my nipples hurt and I can smell like a blood hound which were my first symptoms with my other two. I also got never ending heartburn and a crazy appetite closer to when my period was due though so we will see.

Bing!! I wanted to go to that fertility show but OH wasn't keen!! Hope I don't have to go to the one next year....

Fill me in on what it was like!! Any advice gratefully recieved!!

Anyone on here take Vitex/Agnus Castus? This webpage made it sound really good....
https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supp...d=968&activeingredientname=vitex agnus-castus

so i bought some and the box says ' DO NOT USE IF YOU THINK YOU MIGHT BE PREGNANT OR ARE TRYING TO GET PREGNANT'.... Doh.

Anyone on here take Vitex/Agnus Castus? This webpage made it sound really good....
https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supp...d=968&activeingredientname=vitex agnus-castus

so i bought some and the box says ' DO NOT USE IF YOU THINK YOU MIGHT BE PREGNANT OR ARE TRYING TO GET PREGNANT'.... Doh.

There is vitex in my Fertili Tea and it doesn't have that warning, Idk what castus is though so maybe that's where the problem is?

Lou, I took vitex bc I read it was similar to Clomid and that all sorts of people raved that it worked.
It did shorten my cycle from a 16 day lp, to 13 to 11 so it does what it claims to do. I would recommend it for those with PCOS maybe. However for me, since I have normal cycles I decided to stop taking it.

Lou I have been taking vitex for about 5 weeks. I started taking it due to a lp deficiency. Last month it extended my lp by 2 days. I know that the labels say not to take it during pregnancy, but some people do take it through the first trimester and slowly wean off of it. I would consult your ob or midwife if you are taking it and do become pregnant. Some practitioners say to discontinue use immediately while others will tell you to continue. My understanding on this is that it hasn't officially been studied in pregnant women that is why the tell you not to take it. Some people have had bad side effects while taking it (not pregnant) ask mng about her experience. I haven't had any negatives other than spotting the day before af, which is new for me. I take 2 400mg tablets in the morning. Hope this helps.

ashxd: welcome and FX Hun!! Hope your first time around brings you your BFP right away!

JandJ: Hope you get a nice dark line on your next test. I forgot to test with FMU today so I'll wait till tomorrow and POAS yet again. Thank God for the internet and those who sell the cheapies, right? lol

MnGmakes3: sending up a prayer for your husband's speedy recovery

Rockinghorse: sorry it took so long to welcome you, I can't keep up!!

Bing: I want to hear about the show too please!!

EVERYONE: has anyone ever used EPO for bb achiness and how high a dosage did you need? I take 1000mg every night with my omega 3 and prenatals and while it has helped it hasn't done as much as I'd like but I'm hesitating to up the dosage again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->