November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Congrats MamaBee!

Does anyone here take progesterone? If so, on what days during your cycle?

I don't myself, but I know people who do. Do you temp? If so, you should wait until you get your temp rise so that you have confirmed ovulation. My friend that took it started on 3DPO, then she would test at 14DPO and if BFN, she stopped the progesterone in order to get AF.

Are you looking into taking a prescription or just using an over-the-counter cream? My friend took prescription pills.

Here is a good source of information on how and when to use progesterone cream.

https://natural-fertility-info.com/progesterone-fertility-guide

Sorry in advance for being Tmi but I have milky white cm and a lot of it. Like it feels like it is pouring out of me. I am having to wear a liner because it is that heavy. Anyone have any ideas what this is about? I am 13 dpo if that helps and I have never experienced this before.

Sorry in advance for being Tmi but I have milky white cm and a lot of it. Like it feels like it is pouring out of me. I am having to wear a liner because it is that heavy. Anyone have any ideas what this is about? I am 13 dpo if that helps and I have never experienced this before.

I got that about a week ago, but then nothing and today brown spotting, but then I have irregular cycles so .... If it's unusual for you then it could be a good sign!

I got that about a week ago, but then nothing and today brown spotting, but then I have irregular cycles so .... If it's unusual for you then it could be a good sign!

It is unusual for me.

For your viewing pleasure. Original.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 29
Haha I cant. I haven't got any test in the house. If I did I would be going crazy and wanting to test everyday haha. I'm only 4 days late so want to leave it longer :).

Sorry this is just a quick post. I will catch up properly tomorrow morning.

Eclaire - As your a seamstress I need some help on my bridesmaid dress I posted about a while ago.

So it's got to the point where I need to send back the dresses I'm not keeping.
Having tried on the UK size 12 and UK size 14, the UK size 12 fits me perfectly and I would say the UK size 14 has enough room on the top half for me to grow up to around 3 cup sizes (I'm currently a small B cup). Plus another bridesmaid is at least a size D cup and wearing the UK size 14 dress and it fits her fine. Could I really go from a Small B cup to more than a DD cup at 7.5 months pregnant?

Also in relation to the belt around the middle there is a good 3-4 inches of loose material for my belly to grow in that area. Do you think that would be enough room? The rest if the dress below the belt is floaty so would fit fine over a bump fine.

I tried showing a cushion up the dress but having never been pregnant before I have no idea where you grow and by how much! :haha:

Currentlt im thinking of keeping the UK size 12 so I can wear that if nothing happens by June next year and also keeping the UK size 14 just in case something does happen (FX'd it does!). And then sending the size 16 and size 18 back. Do you think the 14 would be big enough from my description? I tried to look for the seam to see if it could be taken out, like you said, but the dress is fully lined and I couldn't see one as it was very neatly stitched (not sure I'm looking in the right place though!)

TIA for your help!

Xx

Bing, I don't envy you having to figure out that dress situation, that would be stressing me out if I was you! Good luck! I bet Eclaire can give you some wonderful insight though! :)

Well, it looks like AF has arrived for me today after all. Damn that :witch:! Bing, will you move my testing date yet again (sorry!) to be 11/30? I might not test again next cycle until AF is really late (I didn't test at all this cycle as that was my goal, and I'm glad I didn't bother) but that would still give me a testing date in November! And would be right around the time AF is due anyways. :) Thank you!!!

J&J, I can see it! :happydance:

So sorry, Turtle. FX for more than a turkey in your oven come the end of the month!

Bing, I just went through bridesmaid dress sizing issues this past March. I was losing tons of weight and couldn't decide which size to buy. The seller and seamstress told me that a dress can be brought in as much as three sizes, but not let out very much at all. I would stick with the 14 and high hopes that you'll need it come wedding time! You can always have it taken in to a 12 and no need to pay for 2 dresses. Breast size seems to change at different times for different women. My SIL who is about 22 weeks right now got her expansion right away (and quite an expansion, but she was large to start with). Others I know, myself included, have gotten theirs after the birth. As far as the waistband, there is no way to know. It will all depend on how you carry. I know none of that sounded concrete, but my best advice would be to get the 14 and know you'll have some alterations either way. Find a great seamstress (word of mouth is best).

Emilie, are you going to test soon? My CM was a clearish, yellowish color but I have that same gushy feeling and definitely wear a pantyliner because of it. I've read though that some ladies get that before AF. If you don't normally, maybe it is a good sign. FX for a positive soon!

Ugh - my son has some stanky feet and my super nose is not liking it! :nope:

I dont know about anyone else, but this falling back an hour has not helped me to sleep any better :( I usually manage to fall asleep at 12-12:30am and up for 7am, however early in the morning my brain stays half awake and so i barely get any full sleep. Im actually going to pick up some melatonin after work to see if it will help me to get to sleep faster and stay asleep. I know its not related to ttc because its been a couple months. Glad to see we already have some bfps yay. Keep it going ladies.

J&J, I can see it! :happydance:

So sorry, Turtle. FX for more than a turkey in your oven come the end of the month!

Bing, I just went through bridesmaid dress sizing issues this past March. I was losing tons of weight and couldn't decide which size to buy. The seller and seamstress told me that a dress can be brought in as much as three sizes, but not let out very much at all. I would stick with the 14 and high hopes that you'll need it come wedding time! You can always have it taken in to a 12 and no need to pay for 2 dresses. Breast size seems to change at different times for different women. My SIL who is about 22 weeks right now got her expansion right away (and quite an expansion, but she was large to start with). Others I know, myself included, have gotten theirs after the birth. As far as the waistband, there is no way to know. It will all depend on how you carry. I know none of that sounded concrete, but my best advice would be to get the 14 and know you'll have some alterations either way. Find a great seamstress (word of mouth is best).

Emilie, are you going to test soon? My CM was a clearish, yellowish color but I have that same gushy feeling and definitely wear a pantyliner because of it. I've read though that some ladies get that before AF. If you don't normally, maybe it is a good sign. FX for a positive soon!

Ugh - my son has some stanky feet and my super nose is not liking it! :nope:
I test Thursday but I may have and go buy a test instead of waiting till I go to the doctor Thursday .

Just got a drop of red blood!! YIPPEEEEE. Just thought I'd share....night night everyone!! Xxx

I caved and took a test. It was the most negative test I have seen lol. I am not out till af right lol

Umm... weird thing...
Still a few mild cramps in right ovary (where I ovulated from) and sorry, T.M.I when I push for a poo or to fart I have a mild but sharp pain and mild pressure in my uterus. Is this a positive sign for implantation? xxx

I'd love to hear the reply to this because this is me EXACTLY. It's been hurting for like 10 days!

Congrats, MamaBee413! Please send me some of that baby dust! :)

Have an awesome 9 months!

Bing it all depends on when you become pregnant and how you carry. If you have any sisters who have been pregnant that should give you a basis on what you might also be able to expect. As for the bust issue I was a 32b before I got pregnant with dd and when she was born I was a 32dd, so it is possible. I also know women who had no change in bust size. I know that this is not very helpful and I am sorry.

Here is what I think you should do. First look between the lining of the dress and the outer layer. Most of the time you should be able to find an open area around the waist where you can turn it inside out to get a feel for the left over seam allowance in the bodice. If you have about 3 inches worth of fabric that can be let out, keep the size 12. (One inch equals one cup size.) If you don't have that much keep the size 14. That way you can take it in if needed. If you do become pregnant before then (fx) I am sure solutions can be found to make it work (let out all the seams, raise the waist, eliminate the zipper in the back and turn it into a corset style to allow for an expanding chest and middle). If it is reasonable to keep both the 12 and 14, do so then sell the one you don't need online or in a consignment shop.

I hope this helps, let me know what you decide to do.

I wish everyone lots of baby dust! And congrats to those lucky enough to get their bfps!

Dress sizing seems like a bit of a stressful task. I do hope you get it all worked out :)

Afm...the past few hours off and on I have been getting a strange sharp pain in the right part of my uterus..and it causes the same feeling in my right boob..so very odd..I am 10 dpo and going to test on the 9th or 10th if AF doesn't show on the 8th. I've been rather forgetful..my nose jumps between stuffy and runny..backaches, slight cramps. Oh and I cry at almost anything..currently that is the wild thornberrys movie..no reason for it to make me sad enough to cry lol..I mixed ranch and teriyaki on a turkey wrap which I didn't find odd until half way through when my SO looked at me like a nutcase lol It tasted amazing

How is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->