November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

View attachment 819755

Need your input ladies...does this look positive?

Looks like its almost positive, so i would bd just to be sure. Some mistake it for being 100% negative and actually miss the surge. I did that once. I had two that were about the same as yours and thought it still wasnt positive. Then it went lighter after the second one. So from the looks of it, your surge is almost happening.

Rockinghorse - sorry about the bfn and no AF. It must be horrible being in limbo. Let us know when you get your blood test results back. :hugs:

Miss / MrsBallard / onetubeleft / prettybirdy / Jordypotpie / J&J / Mommas / Olive / wanting / ash - I'm so sorry AF showed. FX'd December is your month! :hugs:

Crystl - you must be near I ovulation now! GL this cycle. Go catch that eggy! :spermy:

Turtle / Megan / Nori / Irish - not heard from you all in a while, how are you all getting on? Where are you in your cycle now? GL to you all.

Atlanta - sorry your in so much pain. I hope you feel better soon.

Querida - I hope your appointment goes better today! I've moved your testing date :thumbup:

Eclaire - sorry for the BFN's. Have you tested again yet? FX'd for you.

Drj - I'd say from that test to get to it! :sex: :spermy:

Ronnie - Your symptoms sound good. I hope you get your BFP soon!

Loobs - Yah for ovulating! :happydance: I hope you caught that eggy!

MJs - I hope you've had a good vacation and got lots of BDing in to bombard that eggy!

Lou - that really good news that you don't have pcos. I'm so pleased for you. Could they explain the long cycles at all? And yes I love the John Lewis Christmas advert! I think they had the best Christmas advert last year too!

MoonWomb / Stardust / kylasbaby / coolbabe / Wmeeks / teeny weeny / Pinkee / babyshaw / LaurenH2B / michellebelle - welcome :wave: glad to have you on board. I have added you all for those who gave me testing dates. GL to you all!

Coolbabe / teeny weeny / michellebelle - let me know a testing date and I'll add you to the front page.

Laschai / bbydust / MrsMAsh / britborn / gabby / Mommastork - how have you all got on with testing? FX'd you all got BFP's!

Good luck Eclaire & Wmeeks if your testing today.

Kantele - congrats on the BFP! :happydance: wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months.

If I have missed anyone off the front page then please let me know! Xx

Afm - my lower abdomen still feels like I've fine a 1000 sit-ups. It's ached since 11dpo. Anyway as it was a new symptom which I've never felt before I did cave and test this morning at 13dpo but it was BFN. Guess I just must have pulled something when moving furniture around at the weekend. :cry: waiting for AF to make her appearance tomorrow now!

Aw Bing, you're so close now, fingers crossed that the abdomen pain is a good sign!

Sorry, I'm so rubbish at keeping up to date on this thread. I'm about 8DPO now and pretty much symptomless apart from mild twinges/buzzing sensation in my lower uterus on and off for the past week. No sore boobs yet which I had last cycle - going to take that as a good sign. I keep prodding them to see if they're sore/not sore - my poor girls!

I don't know why, but I'm feeling more and more nervous this cycle. DH wants me to test and I've two FRER's sitting in the bathroom drawer at home but I think my heart would break with a BFN. Absolutely dreading next week when AF is due.

Aw Bing, you're so close now, fingers crossed that the abdomen pain is a good sign!

Sorry, I'm so rubbish at keeping up to date on this thread. I'm about 8DPO now and pretty much symptomless apart from mild twinges/buzzing sensation in my lower uterus on and off for the past week. No sore boobs yet which I had last cycle - going to take that as a good sign. I keep prodding them to see if they're sore/not sore - my poor girls!

I don't know why, but I'm feeling more and more nervous this cycle. DH wants me to test and I've two FRER's sitting in the bathroom drawer at home but I think my heart would break with a BFN. Absolutely dreading next week when AF is due.

I've just been to the loo and have some pinky spotting which I usually get the day before AF, so I think it's safe to say I'm out! :cry:

FX'd your twinges turn into a good sign! I try not to prod and poke my BB's now as I sometimes wonder if I made them sore by poking them about too much! :haha:

Your still early yet so I'd try and hd out until at least 10dpo if you can.

Anyway I have my HSG test scheded for next cycle. I've heard a lot of girls get pregnant the cycle of having that done as it can flush out any nasties/clean your tubes etc so FX'd for December. That would be an amazing Christmas present to give my hubby! :)

Ahh, sorry to hear about the spotting Bing. That's great news about the HSG though, must be a relief to know you have that planned if AF comes AND the added bonus of possibly getting a BFP from getting any hidden nasties flushed out.

I think I might possibly testing on Saturday (15th) - eep! My last cycle was 27 days so if this one was to follow, I'm due AF on Sunday. I'm working on Sunday at an event and if AF arrives I'll be seriously bummed so it might be better to brace myself by testing on Saturday. I'd be 11 DPO by then.

Ah, the mind-games of it all! :wacko::haha:

Well, testing would be tomorrow if I had a 'cycle'. I have PCOS so really unsure as to how long this cycle will be. I am CD28 with BFN on ICs. I had ovarian drilling and Clomid for my 2nd son who is now 4, and it took 12 months NTNP for my daughter. This is cycle #4. Those BFN must mean I am out or I will have a long cycle. Just waiting for AF now so that we can move on to next month. Xx

I say testing would be tomorrow as last month my cycle was 29 days long. I have tested the last week in truth, all BFN. I am a POAS addict! X

Fingers crossed for all the :bfp: people they have a happy healthy 9 months ahead :D Pleased for you all :D

Bing, good luck for your hsg next month! It sounds really promising, and hope it does help to bring a BFP.

Rockinghorse - sorry about the bfn and no AF. It must be horrible being in limbo. Let us know when you get your blood test results back. :hugs:

Miss / MrsBallard / onetubeleft / prettybirdy / Jordypotpie / J&J / Mommas / Olive / wanting / ash - I'm so sorry AF showed. FX'd December is your month! :hugs:

Crystl - you must be near I ovulation now! GL this cycle. Go catch that eggy! :spermy:

Turtle / Megan / Nori / Irish - not heard from you all in a while, how are you all getting on? Where are you in your cycle now? GL to you all.

Atlanta - sorry your in so much pain. I hope you feel better soon.

Querida - I hope your appointment goes better today! I've moved your testing date :thumbup:

Eclaire - sorry for the BFN's. Have you tested again yet? FX'd for you.

Drj - I'd say from that test to get to it! :sex: :spermy:

Ronnie - Your symptoms sound good. I hope you get your BFP soon!

Loobs - Yah for ovulating! :happydance: I hope you caught that eggy!

MJs - I hope you've had a good vacation and got lots of BDing in to bombard that eggy!

Lou - that really good news that you don't have pcos. I'm so pleased for you. Could they explain the long cycles at all? And yes I love the John Lewis Christmas advert! I think they had the best Christmas advert last year too!

MoonWomb / Stardust / kylasbaby / coolbabe / Wmeeks / teeny weeny / Pinkee / babyshaw / LaurenH2B / michellebelle - welcome :wave: glad to have you on board. I have added you all for those who gave me testing dates. GL to you all!

Coolbabe / teeny weeny / michellebelle - let me know a testing date and I'll add you to the front page.

Laschai / bbydust / MrsMAsh / britborn / gabby / Mommastork - how have you all got on with testing? FX'd you all got BFP's!

Good luck Eclaire & Wmeeks if your testing today.

Kantele - congrats on the BFP! :happydance: wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months.

If I have missed anyone off the front page then please let me know! Xx

I'm still here. :hi: Quietly following along. CD8 for me today. I'm at the boring stage so nothing to report. I usually don't O until around CD18-CD21 so I have a long way to go. :coffee:

Hello ladies. Well I am 12dpo and was expecting af today. My temp went up this morning so I tested. It looked like a bfn at first, and now I can see a faint line. What I am seeing could be an evap since it was after the time limit. I only have ics on hand so I will wait to retest in the morning and see if the line shows up on time.

Hope everyone is doing good today. Depending on when i ovulated i could be at 12dpo today. It was weird as only for a few mins really early this morning my bokb was a bit sore in one spot and then went away. Then as soon as i left the house i all of a sudden felt a bit nausious, but chalking that up to most likely being i took my prenatal this morning shortly before i ate something. Its been slowly going away, so we shall see. Maybe i might get lucky in this month of ntnp :) The witch is due on monday so we will see.

Orion when do you plan to test?

Bing I hope the hsg does the trick for you in December.

I will probably test if af is late or if i get super strong symptoms...for now im patiently waiting :)

Hello ladies. Well I am 12dpo and was expecting af today. My temp went up this morning so I tested. It looked like a bfn at first, and now I can see a faint line. What I am seeing could be an evap since it was after the time limit. I only have ics on hand so I will wait to retest in the morning and see if the line shows up on time.

I'm keeping everything crossed for you :bfp: Good luck! Keep us updated :D

Edit: we'd love to see a picture :D

Hi everyone,
Think I'm 1dpo today, patiently waiting for my first cross hair. I tried EPO this month but I didn't really see any change on my CM. Guess it takes time for me.
Hope to see a lot of BFP on November!!!:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->