November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Morning ladies. Sorry but I'm mega busy at work at the moment so not had chance to catch up and update the front page yet. I may not get chance until later in the week. I'll update it as soon as i can!

GL anyone testing soon. We need some more BFP's on this thread! Xx

Hey everyone so I have my appointment in an hour. I think I was worried about going by myself. Thankfully my partner has said that he will come with me. I will update you all when everything is done and what the doctor has said. Fingers crossed that it is good news

Querida - hope your appointment goes well today!

Olive - sorry the witch got you! Onwards and upwards to a new cycle to try!

Sorry, double post!

Man, I need to give up posting on my phone!

I'm posting on my phone and I accidently hit post! Here's the rest...

Miss - I hope those 2 dips mean something good. 12DPO is still early for testing, sometimes a BFP doesn't show until after the witch is due. Don't give up hope yet!

Lou - great that the witch has left, nearly time to catch that egg! Are you planning on using OPKs or anything?

AFM, think it's safe to assume I have ovulated. My temp didn't spike until this morning (CD18) but I'm fairly sure I ovulated on CD16. Our timing is ok I think - although we didn't manage to DTD yesterday. X

I'm posting on my phone and I accidently hit post! Here's the rest...

Miss - I hope those 2 dips mean something good. 12DPO is still early for testing, sometimes a BFP doesn't show until after the witch is due. Don't give up hope yet!

AFM, think it's safe to assume I have ovulated. My temp didn't spike until this morning (CD18) but I'm fairly sure I ovulated on CD16. Our timing is ok I think - although we didn't manage to DTD yesterday. X

Thanks hun! Third temperature drop (today)! Dunno what's going on... Just really sad and feeling sorry for myself!
Woop! Fingers crossed for you, here's hoping the 2ww doesn't drag for you xx

I really hope that third dip isn't signaling the end of your cycle! I'd like to see another spike for you tomorrow!

Thanks :) I've now realised that the witch is due on the day we get the keys to our new house! Exciting times! X

Hey everyone so I have been. My partner didn't make it on time so I went alone. I got a test done it was negative and they have taken some blood and will let me know the results in a few days.

I really hope that third dip isn't signaling the end of your cycle! I'd like to see another spike for you tomorrow!

Thanks :) I've now realised that the witch is due on the day we get the keys to our new house! Exciting times! X

Me too hun! Had awful AF type pains yesterday but so far haven't come on today, she's due either tomorrow or Thursday so we'll see! I guess anything could happen but I think deep down I know I'm out!

Ohhhh good luck for getting the keys :D Here's hoping you'll have other good news too :D

Hey everyone so I have been. My partner didn't make it on time so I went alone. I got a test done it was negative and they have taken some blood and will let me know the results in a few days.

:hugs: hope you're ok x

Miss - I'll keep my fingers crossed that your feeling is wrong. Thanks! I hope I get some good news around then too. X

Miss - I'll keep my fingers crossed that your feeling is wrong. Thanks! I hope I get some good news around then too. X

Thanks hun!
Here are the pics from FMU today, 12 dpo!

Green handle is OPK, was looking for a hint ..... x

Attachments

• 12dpo4.jpg
    12dpo4.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 21
  • 12dpo.jpg
    12dpo.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 12dpo3.jpg
    12dpo3.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 14
So today I'm either 11dpo( on 30 day cycle) or 13dpo( 28 day cycle), my boobs are sore to touch and I usually get at least some spotting by now...don't know why that bloody witch hasn't shown up yet, but I take it as a great sign...definitely testing on Friday if she hasn't came...the suspense is killing me, but I don't want to waste any more money just to see bfn...I know that Google is partly to blame for me going crazy in my ttc journey, all the ssymptoms I had before only to have af come, but this time it's a little different... not going to get my hopes up high, but I'm still hopeful that this is the month...fx'd

Sorry didn't update earlier my AF came 5 days ago :(

Will now be testing beginning of December,

Good luck everyone :flower:

Ronnie that sounds so promising. I am very impressed that you have the willpower to wait until Friday to test. Fx for you.

Rockinghorse sorry the news from your doctor wasn't what you wanted to hear. Did they give you the results of a urine pregnancy test and have you waiting for a blood pregnancy test?

Miss sorry about your temp drop again. How late did you get your bfp with your other pregnancies? There is still hope till the witch shows.

Afm, 11dpo and my temp went back up today, but I didn't test. Af is due tomorrow so I will wait until then to see what happens. Don't want to see another negative test.

Yes I got the urine test results. She took blood and said it will take a few days.

Ok so I have tested now 3 times and they all say I am pregnant :cloud9:
I am SO HAPPY:D (and nervous!)

Now I am just hoping all goes well... I am constantly waiting for my AF to come because I simply can't believe I am pregnant.

I have been so emotional. I started to cry when my boyfriend said that he was googling how to not piss off a pregnant woman (I thought it was so sweet) and basically this morning I could have cried for 3 hours straight when my friend was being really nice to me.
I also have a this feeling that my periods will start any minute... but I guess that is normal too.

I booked my appointment for the doctors for Monday... I am so hoping all will be ok!!!

I am sending babydust to all the wonderful girls here!!! :kiss:

Kantele - way to go!! Congrats and thanks for the :fairydust:

Rockinghorse - remember that the urine pt's at the doctor are often less sensitive than those we use at home.

Éclaire/Miss - Eclaire, I remember that someone who got a BFP had several post O temp drops prior to the BFP but who was it? I think Miss would like to compare charts with that person

Wantingagirl - is there a specific day you plan on testing?

Bing - I will no longer be testing on the 15th. Can you please move me to the 28th?

So I really wish that you could just remove your reproductive organs until you wanted to be pregnant, then just put them back in and get pregnant on the first try because these cramps are brutal! This is like my 4th or 5th period since my miscarriage and they have all been so painful! If it doesn't start getting better I will have to talk to my doctor about prescription pain meds because I literally just want to curl up in a ball and cry. My cramps used to just be on the first, sometimes second day of my period. Now they last pretty much the entire time. Plus they are heavy like they were before I went on birth control. I wonder if this is what they were like every time when I was a young teen and I just don't remember it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->