November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Here is a pic from my tests this morning. The top one is with fmu the bottom one is a few hours later with a 3 hour hold. I am not sure you will be able to see anything since they are both squinters in real life.

Attachments

• CAM00743.jpg
    CAM00743.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 33
Hello, fellow Uniteers ;) I've been following along and keeping everything crossed for you all.

So sorry to hear about that stinkin' witch for a lot of you. The prospect of a December BFP is so exciting though at the same time. What a magical time of year!

Eclaire, I'm sooooo hopeful for you this month. Can we see a picture? I got an evap the day before I got my first positive.

Orion, when are you testing?

Looking forward to good news for everyone sooner than we can imagine!

You were posting pics as I was asking for them :haha:

I see something on the first one. Is it colored in real life?

Mamabee! - Wow I have been gone for a while! Congrats on the positive test! OMG! I am so happy for you!! I have been busy giving flu shots to residents at long term care facilities.

I am hoping my hubby and I BD on the right days! I bought an OPK and tested and BD on the high fertility days! So FX'd for me!!

@eclaire...I definitely see a line on the top one....:happydance:
so excited for you
afm...still waiting for af...I am testing on Friday, so the anticipation is really high...
I'm actually going a little bit crazy now...as for vitamins, I switched from the b complex back to the prenatal vitamins, completely stopped maca...i did take epo before ov for three cycles, so I'm thinking it helped, especially with pms symptoms...let's keep the hope alive ladies, bfps will happen for us all

Mamabee! - Wow I have been gone for a while! Congrats on the positive test! OMG! I am so happy for you!!

Thanks! We are thrilled. Having a hard time now deciding how and when to tell the kids and then the families. My first scan is the day before Thanksgiving, but we are celebrating with DH family the weekend before that. I'm not sure I can hold it in all weekend (literally)!

GL to you and FX the timing was just right! When do you test?

Ronnie I am positive there will be a very clear bfp for you on Friday. Can't wait to see your results.

Wmeeks congrats! You should post a pic of your bfp.

wmeeks - congrats!

Eclaire - I totally see the line on both tests. Excited for the next ones.

LouOscar - I'm bored waiting to O, too!

So happy to hear about these new babies coming up! Post pics of the tests; we are excited with you, WMeeks!!!

Yay congrats on the new bfps :) keep em coming ladies :)

MamaBee - I think I will be testing around the 22nd-24th!

I am so excited for all of you with your BFP!

I am really bored with this two week wait!

I am confused with this Basal body temping- Do you have to get a certain Thermometer?

When are you supposed to know when you are fertile? when the temp is higher or lower?

Sorry new at this ! :)

Irish - I have my FX'd for you for when you test at the weekend.

Teeny weeny - I think we are all secretly POAS addicts! :haha: I'll get you added! :thumbup:

Michellebelle - I'll get you added too! GL :thumbup:

Megan - nice to hear from you :hi: I quite like the wait for ovulation! I find it quite relaxing :)

Orion - do you have any tests at home? I find that's the best way to stop me from testing! I had one at home this cycle when I caved and tested early this morning! :haha:

Leti - welcome to the TWW. FX'd you caught that eggy!

Eclaire - I think I see something on the top one. FX'd you have a more definate line tomorrow! :) :thumbup:

Mama - good to hear from you! How are you and baby? You have many symptoms?

Babygirl - I'm sure you BD'd on the right days! FX'd you caught that eggy! Yes you can buy special basal body temperature thermometers. Your temp usually spikes the day after ovulation so it can't pre predict when you'll ovulate but it can tell you when you did ovulate the day after you actually ovulated (if that makes sense)

Congrats WMeeks! I'm so happy for you. Wishing you a healthy & happy 9 months,

For anyone in the UK, clearblue are doing a clinical trial at the moment on their ovulation tests. They send you free ovulation tests & pregnancy tests and in return you have to send them urine samples! I have registered for it as it will save me £30-£40 a month! So I thought some of you other ladies may be interested too.

I'm feeling a bit down tonight. I know AF is going to pay a visit tomorrow. I keep trying to tell myself that I'm still young (29) and I have a good life at the moment with no known fertility problems and that it will happen eventually but I still feel sad. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->