November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Hey everyone so I have been. My partner didn't make it on time so I went alone. I got a test done it was negative and they have taken some blood and will let me know the results in a few days.

Fx that baby shows up in your blood and that its not just some wacko cycle going on for you. Ive heard many times where urine tests were negative, but blood work was positive. You are not out until that witch comes.

Éclaire/Miss - Eclaire, I remember that someone who got a BFP had several post O temp drops prior to the BFP but who was it? I think Miss would like to compare charts with that person

I found these charts, which all have had a few temp drops before :bfp:

Don't suppose we're out yet :oops:

Attachments

• pregchart3.jpg
    pregchart3.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 2
  • pregchart5.jpg
    pregchart5.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 2
  • pregchartonBandB.png
    pregchartonBandB.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 3
Miss, you have to keep in mind that temping is not accurate for everyone too. I tried to temp with my son and my temps barely changed ever. All of my charts just looked like a straight line with tiny ups and downs, even the month that I actually was pregnant.

Éclaire/Miss - Eclaire, I remember that someone who got a BFP had several post O temp drops prior to the BFP but who was it? I think Miss would like to compare charts with that person

I found these charts, which all have had a few temp drops before :bfp:

Don't suppose we're out yet :oops:

Yeah from what ive read is as long as it doesnt go below the cover line or keep dropping each day. Its not unusual for you to have a lower temp during a couple days, as long as it doesnt drop too low.

Rocking...really hope you get some answers soon. I had the same experiment last cycle. AF showed eventually but it sucked because is convinced myself there was a chance still. :( hope there still is for you. Xxx

Anyone else just finishing AF and awaiting ovulation?

Emile...don't give up!! :(

AFM feeling unsure about this cycle as it would mean an August baby and don't want to disadvantage my child...but then keep remembering that it will only be that child if this month! Next month it will be a different child!

Lou, I often think about the birth time frame for a child, but have decided to stop worrying about it. As much as I would like to not have my next child due around the same time as my dd, I have determined I am getting too old to skip any opportunity to conceive. So I will continue try. (Unless i get to March, because I really don't want a Christmas baby.):winkwink:

Kantele - way to go!! Congrats and thanks for the :fairydust:

Rockinghorse - remember that the urine pt's at the doctor are often less sensitive than those we use at home.

Wantingagirl - is there a specific day you plan on testing?

Bing - I will no longer be testing on the 15th. Can you please move me to the 28th?

Yes she said something about that. So she asked me if she could take some blood just to make sure. So let's see what happens. To be honest I think that will be a negative as well

Hey everyone so I have been. My partner didn't make it on time so I went alone. I got a test done it was negative and they have taken some blood and will let me know the results in a few days.

Fx that baby shows up in your blood and that its not just some wacko cycle going on for you. Ive heard many times where urine tests were negative, but blood work was positive. You are not out until that witch comes.

Thanks. Yeah to be honest though I have lost hope. Decided that I am not going to test again. I feel that if I was pregnant that it would have shown up by now. My partner has said that I have been under a lot of stress lately and that could have caused this delay. Just that when stress has delayed it before it has only been a few days. Ah well... If I hear anything I will keep you all informed

Hi, sorry this is fairly late into the month lol, but today is O day for me!
(pos OPKS yesterday and some cramping today so im assuming so - given my temp rises tomorrow as had a dip today!)

I'll be testing 25th (Or maybe slightly earlier :winkwink: )

Congrats to all those with bfps and good luck and :dust: to those still in, and I hope those who are out have lots of luck for next cycle xxxxx

(btw, if you look at my chart, forget the CD i have no idea what CD im on as i'm only 3 weeks off bcp, had no af so far, just been doing opks daily and when i started temping was when i recieved my thermometer! so my temps may be completely whack!)

Sorry miss. Good luck in December.

Welcome Lauren.

it hasnt been long since we dtd (about 4-5 days)...i feel so yucky today...tired, crampy...i do not know what to make of it!

I'm sorry to vent ladies, I'm just so down right now. I finally had my period after my miscarriage, now 3 weeks later all negative pregnancy tests but so much uterine cramping and pain. I haven't felt well for 3 months now and I'm so frustrated, I knew it would take time to recover, but really, this long? It wasn't a far along miscarriage either, I was only a week or two. I'm posting here bc I know some of you ladies have experience for some of this and I'd appreciate any advice. It's not possible for leftover tissue from such an early miscarriage is it? I felt better the week after my period but it's just so painful again. :(

It most certainly is possible to have retained tissue from an early miscarriage. I would get an ultrasound done if you can because retained tissue can be very dangerous.

Hey everyone, I've been stalking, but I'd love to join! I'm getting close to O, so I'll be in the TWW soon. I'll be testing sometime during Thanksgiving week! Good luck to everyone!

My husband is in his early 40s and I'm 32. We got married this year and we're trying for number one. No luck so far, but I'm hopeful!

Lauren, Michelle - welcome and GL

Miss - so sorry the :witch: got you. Good luck next cycle.

Atlanta - I agree with JandJ you need to see your doctor asap just to be sure.

Coolbabe - I have heard a lot of women say post-conception that they feel that way. Hope it's a good sign for you.

AFM the doctor couldn't get my mirena out because it was hurting, A LOT. I said I would be happy to keep trying despite the pain, so he left to get the last couple patients attended to before coming back to me. However he was called away for an emergency delivery, so I'm going back tomorrow afternoon to try again. If he can't get it out then, he'll schedule me for next Tuesday at outpatient. But that will make me miss my O (which I think will be happening later this week). FX for tomorrow. I will have to take a stronger pain pill beforehand than I did today though.

I'm going to call in the morning, it feels like maybe it's getting worse. * sigh * thanks ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->