November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Sorry I'm just now getting to post my picture but here it is!

Attachments

• 1415787010786.jpg
    1415787010786.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 18
Wmeeks - no denying that result! Congratulations! X

Loobs - I've had my temp shift 4 days after ovulating before so FF is probably wrong and you did ovulate on CD16! Not sure why, but some ladies do get a delayed temp shift. :thumbup:

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA lately. I've been following along and just haven't had much of a chance to reply. Then on Tuesday I got the stomach flu so I was pretty out of commission for awhile there! I'm still somewhat sick and not feeling the best but I'm MUCH better than I had been. Now DH isn't feeling so hot either though. :( I'm guessing I'll be O'ing on Sunday or Monday and I'm sure neither one of us will be up for bd'ing tonight either (we haven't since Monday) so I just have my fingers crossed for tomorrow or Saturday. It's looking like this cycle doesn't have a good chance for us. Oh well...

There's way too much that has happened since I've last been on to be able to respond to it all! I'm sorry to anyone that I miss. :)

Bing, I'm so sorry that AF arrived and that you're feeling so down about it! :hugs: I really, REALLY hope that the HSG does the trick for you and that you get your Christmas BFP next month!

Megan, I loved that picture! Too funny!

Eclaire, I definitely see something on that top test! When are you going to test again? I can't wait to see!

Yoga, how are you doing?

Loobs, I don't think it's EVER too early to watch Elf, I love that movie! I think it's perfectly fine to watch it at any time of the year! :)

MamaBee, of course we want you to still be hanging around here with us! :thumbup:

Sorry to everyone else that AF got as well, I really hope that we have loads of Christmas BFP's floating around here!!! FX for, and :hugs: to you all!

And a huge congrats to all that got their BFP since I've last been on!!! So happy for you all! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Good luck to all of those getting ready to test soon! FX tightly for you!!! :)

So I tested and BFN as expected. I am not sure how long this cycle will run as it has been my longest in 5 months. off to the GP next week to see if I can get some answers to whether I am ovulating etc.
Roll on AF so we can crack on for December testing.

Congratulations to all if those with a lovely BFP. I am thrilled to see aome good news. FX'd for the rest of us really soon. Xx

Oh my god, that Sainsbury's ad - I am bawling at my desk here! Need to take a minute now hehe.

I'm roughly 9DPO today, I think. Would that fit implantation bleeding? Now my hopes have shot up sky high :lol:

That's perfect timing for implantation bleeding! Sounds good! :thumbup:

Afm - the witch has arrived bang in time! :cry:

Hugs hun! :hugs:
Mine came 2 days early! :evil: Fingers crossed for next cycle :D

Good morning ladies. Well I am going to count today as my :bfp: The line is slightly darker today and it absolutely came in the time window. Thanks for all of your support through this journey, and I hope each of you can experience this joy soon. :hug:

Attachments

• CAM00747.jpg
    CAM00747.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 32
i am patiently waiting for my tests to come in the mail either today or tomorrow and I am gonna start testing...not sure when i O'd or if I actually O the 14th day because with my daughter i got pregnant a few days after my period ended, so i may be a early ovulater... anyways i been feeling sick if i dont eat in the morning, got a pretty bad cold, a few pinches on each side of my ovaries and last night a good cramp that hurt a little bit....so excited to start testing but know at first it will be a let down as its early and i dont know when i O

Good morning ladies. Well I am going to count today as my :bfp: The line is slightly darker today and it absolutely came in the time window. Thanks for all of your support through this journey, and I hope each of you can experience this joy soon. :hug:

Huge congrats :D

Yay!! More BFP's!! Congrats ladies!! Sorry to those who met the hag. Here's hoping we all get good news for Christmas.

AFM my dr thinks he should have no problems removing my mirena today during the hysteroscopy. Just in time too, because my temp dipped all the way down to 91.1 - and it's normally 96.9; that's too big a dip for external causes, esp. when nothing was any different last nights from most nights. I think I will be O-ing Friday or Saturday so **ATTN BING** I will not be testing on the 15th (as I am now finally 100% sure that my symptoms were not indicative of pregnancy) but instead on the 28th which would put me around 12-13dpo. I'm sure I won't last that long, unless the :witch: shows up first, which would be my first post-mirena AF. FX

Congrats Eclaire! I'm so happy for you!! I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Congratulations Eclaire!!! :)
Our babies (fingers crossed) will be seeing the world very close to each other :flower:

I am sooooo worried though, I am exactly 4 weeks now and I keep testing every single day (LOL!) just to make sure all is still going as planned.
I have my doc appointment on Monday.
My AF was due today but so far it has stayed away, but every time I go to the bathroom it is like a thriller because I am so scared to see blood.
I have cramps like during AF, but not as bad though, just mild ones... BUT STILL!!!! Ahhhh, so paranoid... And the horrible thing is, there is no cure for this until in 9 lol :dohh:

Kantele I was very similar to you with my other pregnancy. The worst part was that I had to wait until 10 weeks to be seen at my midwives office. That was their policy. So I continued to doubt and question until that first appointment when I got to hear the heartbeat. It gave me so much joy and peace of mind. Try not to stress, you had a really early bfp and that is a good sign.

Congrats eclaire

Afm If im still feeling this way by the weekend i may just have to test and see. The last few nights hubby has wanted to bd and i just havent felt like it. We bd'd last night, however i still had more interest to want to just go to sleep. Also i woke up this morning fine, but then all of a sudden i started feeling light headed and felt like i was getting warm but i wasnt. So im going to wait a couple days to see, and then it wil be closer to af time. Dont have a test on hand atm.

Congrats eclaire! (Sorry still stalking this thread for more bfps)

Bing - thanks for that! I'm sure I've read articles before about a delayed rise but I've never noticed it myself before. I'm fairly certain I'm 4DPO today, rather than 3!

Turtle - nice to see you back! Sorry you've been ill. Hope you and DH manage a bit if BD somewhere along the line!

Congrats Eclaire! I can see that line! So happy for you!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->