• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

I'm out...stupid witch hunted me down and caught me...Will be back in the tww at the end of the month....thanks for all the support ladies, my fingers are crossed for you all

Today is testing day. I think my IUI worked.

Attachments

• 2tests.jpg
    2tests.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 27
Hey everyone sorry I haven't been on in a while. Congratulations to all the people that have got their positive results. Also good luck to the women for their next cycle.
With me I rung up the doctors today and the results aren't back yet. However, I feel like I am just about to start AF. I think that I am definitely out for this month. Also don't think that we are going to try again because this month and last month has been so stressful.
Also got some good news, I have found somewhere to live and will be moving in on Monday. I am really excited.

Here is my recipe for kool-aid:

1 epo tablet daily until ovulation. (The bottle said to take 4 daily.)
2 400 mg vitex tablets every morning. (This was to help lengthen my lp.)
Fish oil daily
Vitamin c daily
Prenatal vitamin before bed each night.
Bd eod from CD10 through CD16. Also bd on CD17 because I ovulated that day.
Drank 1 to 2 glasses of red wine before each bd session.
Hubby consumed small amounts of caffeine about 30 minutes before bd.
Used conceive plus
Used soft cups.

Congrats amigone! So glad your iui worked.

Sorry the witch go you Ronnie. Best of luck next cycle.

So happy to see so many BFP, congrats to all the ladies that got theirs.

Baby dust to the rest of us to get our this month!!!

I have created a December Testing board if you guys want to join me. Here's the link.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...e-else-hoping-bfp-christmas.html#post34219451

Eclaire, CONGRATS!!!!

You too, Amigone!

Due dates?

So excited to see these double lines. FX for the rest of the month.

Wow loads of BFPs!! Congratulations Amigone!! That's a great one!!I have begun my SMEP....still nervous about an August baby though.

Turtle / Miss - thanks for your kind words! :hugs:

So my HSG is booked in for next Tuesday. Im feeling a little nervous. Has anyone had one done before? Does it hurt?

Teeny weeny - sorry about your bfn. FX'd AF doesn't to show for you :hugs:

Turtle - sorry you've been I'll. I hope you feel better soon.

Eclaire - congrats! What time if day did you take your fish oil/vit C? Did your DH take anything?

Coolbabe / Orion - your symptoms sound good. Good luck! :thumbup:

Querida - I changed your testing date a few days ago! :thumbup: good luck this cycle!

Ronnie - sorry the witch got you :hugs: looks like we will be cycle buddies in December! :thumbup:

Amigone - congratulations! I'm so happy for you. How did you break the news to your GF?

Rocking - I hope you get your results back soon and the witch stays away!

Xx

Congrats Eclaire-So happy for you :happydance:

Congrats to the other bfp's as well:happydance:

So, if I had to guess (no opk's this month) I would say I O'd on Monday (cd15) which would make me 3 dpo today. we bd'd early on in this cycle and also cd 12 and 13 and then I was out of town until cd 17. Soooooo-I don't know how good our odds are for this month, but hoping for the best.

I hope everyone is having a good week :)

Your still in with a shot Nori! FX'd for you!

Yay! So pleased it's out Querida! Bet that's a relief for you :happydance:

Mamabee- How long were you trying before you got your BFP? :)

This was our third month. We had decided that it would be our last month trying for awhile if it wasn't successful. I guess it was in our plan after all. Our other two children weren't really planned (more like baby roulette) and so I'm not certain how long it would've taken us if we'd been actively trying. These past three cycles have been miserable trying to balance being relaxed enough to conceive and keeping up with all the stats and schedules and then to experience symptoms and get bfns. My heart goes out to those of you still trying and I hope, sincerely hope, you all get bfps soon. It has definitely opened my eyes on how to talk to someone that is trying for a baby.

GL to you, Babygirl! FX for your double lines soon!

Bing -sorry about the :witch: Thank you for the warm welcome!

Irish- 9dpo is the average for implantation! It gives me hope, because just like you, I am completely symptomless at 7dpo.
GL!

Teeny I have the pcos too. It's hard.

Syd - same story here! 1st +opk, 7dpo today! GL!

Congrats eclaire, amigone, wmeeks and ladies who got a bfp this month.

I'm bored, symptom less and restless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"