• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Hello ladies!

Now it has switched to, well-you know how you can somtimes feel gas bubbles moving though your stomach?-that's what it feels like, but lower.

That's exactly What I feel. And when I lay on my tummy I can feel it more. Also I was Going to wee every three hours like clockwork. I'm not one to be consistent w that

Hi ladies, just checking in at 6dpo over here. :wave: I'm not one for symptom spotting, but these past few days are different for me. I've been sleeping strangely, waking up wide awake at 630 am regardless of when I've gone to sleep. I'm a night shift worker so that's very weird for me since I'm normally going to sleep in the mornings. Then around 5pm I'm so tired I have a hard time staying awake. I have very little energy, and I'm craving acidic things, like tomato soup and dill pickles. Had a couple bouts of nausea and lightheadedness and feeling extremely hungry when I wake up. Again, strange, since I don't usually want to eat breakfast. Now today I've had some light cramping on and off, nothing like AF but still there.

drjo - you sound a lot like me! I wasn't gonna ss, but they are so strong and there are so many that I couldn't help it! Are you dealing with any nausea?

I want to ask you all, esp any pg ladies still stalking, has your urine changed in smell? I don't mean smelling stronger, I mean smelling musty? Mine smells odd and it's definitely urine. My bf says my personal odor is gone and my taste is lighter and sweeter, and that my insides are both softer and tighter.. I think I'm going crazy...

Hey ladies! Checking in at 10dpo. I plan to test on the 24th after my missed period (hopefully) on Sunday the 23rd. I just can't stand to see another bfn, soooooo if the witch is to show then I'll wait for her. It's been weird this past week and a half for me:
I've had bloating soooooo bad i looked 3 months preggo accompanied with gas cramps so bad i was crying and bent over in pain for maybe 4 days. This just went away last night at 9dpo. I started getting nipple sensitivity in the right boob only at 8dpo. Still have it but the left is finally starting to catch up today. Very weird for me because i either get sensitivity/tenderness right after O until AF or i don't get any at all. No AF cramps, but a lot of gurgling and tingling and pinching on the right and middle right below belly button. Not sure if that's from all the bloating and gas though. Oh yeah, im infamous for never ever ever ever spotting however i had pinkish Brown cm last night and about 4 drops of light red on my tp tonight. Did i mention very vivid dreams and super hot at night? I mean soooooo hot i gotta kick off comforter and get a huge glass of freezing water just to be able to sleep again. Im always cold so this is new as well... i think im all done with symptoms. Good luck to all of us! Hoping it's our month!

Pinkee i hope with a little R&R your little bean will progress with no problems. This is my 2nd month ttc so if i ever had a chemical i didn't know it and i can only imagine how it feels. My fiance and i are getting married Friday so finding out we're pregnant Monday will be an amazing gift! I don't chart or anything to help get pregnant but if AF shows Sunday I'm definitely going to start.

Hello ladies!

Now it has switched to, well-you know how you can somtimes feel gas bubbles moving though your stomach?-that's what it feels like, but lower.

That's exactly What I feel. And when I lay on my tummy I can feel it more. Also I was Going to wee every three hours like clockwork. I'm not one to be consistent w that

I have those as well... good signs i hope!

I know I'm crazy and keep responding but as i sit here and type my right breast is becoming tender. I felt it tingle on the side and touched it and actually said ow! Sigh... hope my body isn't playing tricks on me.

briz - HI! Yeah I get that too; even when they don't *hurt* exactly, I can't stand for my bf to touch them, or to brush against something, or for them to be pressed on..

Hey ladies. I went back to the docs today. They did another test and it is positive. She has took more blood just to confirm and I should know for sure tomorrow

Hey ladies, I'm back!! Ovulated on cd 18 (originally my chart had cross hairs on cd 16 but I knew it was wrong - today it changed to cd 18 which I believe is right - have had a cold so I think it screwed my temps up abit). So 3 dpo today of cycle 17 of trying, lets hope this is the one! Would be a nice early Christmas present.

Congrats on the bfps, hope everyone is well.

My hubby has his SA on December 5th so hoping the results are good for that, and we have our first fertility appointment at the hospital on Feb 3rd. Was really chuffed to get the appointment through as the GP had said that they wouldn't refer me until after my hubbies results but I kicked up a fuss (I'm 35, 36 in May) and it seemed to do the trick.

xxx

Hi, do you mind if I join?

I'm supposedly 6dpo but goodness knows if I even ovulated, didn't have much in the way of symptoms (no ewcm etc)!

I plan on testing next Saturday (16dpo) if AF miraculously doesn't show by then! Be good to wait it out with others :)

Congratulations Rockinghorse. X

So, CD35 for me and BFN. I have given up testing as it's obviously my stupid POCS playing my body up. On the plus side, I have just received my ultrasound appointment for my ovaries and its only 2 weeks away. It means for this last TTC journey I am on my way to some answers.
I do think AF will be soon as I am crampy and my cervix feels low.
I know the saying goes you're not out till the witch shows but I know in my heart I am.

FX'd for some more BFPs this month. I am looking forward to some positive outcomes. Xx

Thank you. I am in shock. That explains why my period never showed haha

How late was it? Did you ever get a BFP on a home test? But what a lovely shock! X

Congrats Rockinghorse! Nothing like a trip to the doc's office to confirm!

Congrats pinkee and Rockinghorse! I hope those little beans stick around for you.

As for the question of urine smelling different, I did notice that with my chemical last month. Here is hoping it is a good sign.

Hello Ladies

Firstly Eclaire I am so so sorry to hear about your chemical :hugs: hoping December is a sticky bean month for you.

Congrats to the new ladies who had recently got bfp !!

Though I would let the ladies who were with me back when I was in the tww know the latest well after saying all was well on Sat I started spotting went in for a scan today and all is fine the little bean is a week ahead to instead of 11+2 I am actually 12+2 and a very low risk of down syndrome so all in all a very healthy bean !

I will be testing (way too early) on Saturday @ 8 DPO - I am supposed to help my cousin move into her new house and would love to know beforehand whether or not I am growing a human!

After that BFN - I will test @ 10 DPO because it is my birthday...that would be cool, right?

After that BFN - I will test on Friday as I should just wait to do anyway. It's funny, the torture we put ourselves through. We test, knowing it will not show positive yet but somehow (for me anyway) it helps pass the time. :shrug:

I would love to wait it out with all you ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->