• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Syd - yes, it really is! Increased blood flow and all that means you're more likely to get nosebleeds or bloody gums than while non-pregnant. Hope this is a good sign for you! How many DPO are you?

Well that was officially a chemical. Much heavier bleeding today and cramping. Dh and are very sad but ready to move on to next month. So my question to all you lovely ladies who have had chemicals before, what does the cycle immediately following look like? Should expect to ovulate around the same time?

Eclaire-I am very sorry!!! I ovulated around the same time as a normal cycle. Still waiting on either bfp or af this cycle.....

Sorry EClaire. Very brave to have such a positive outlook, looking forward to next month! I need to learn from you!

Have decided that I cannot ignore ovulation...am not skipping this month altogether. So trying as normal but not using preseed or soft cups.

Eclaire - very sorry that your BFP wasn't sticky this month :-(

With mine I started bleeding a little over a week after AF was due. My AF was much heavier than normal, but I ovulated right on time. Hopefully you will do and you'll have better luck with your next pregnancy.

All of you ladies are simply amazing. Thanks so much for the support. It really means a lot to me. I kind of hope I ovulate later this month because hubby will be traveling for work during my regular ovulation time.

Hey ladies, how do you get your crosshairs on your chart? Mine have still not showed up

Syd - yes, it really is! Increased blood flow and all that means you're more likely to get nosebleeds or bloody gums than while non-pregnant. Hope this is a good sign for you! How many DPO are you?

Well that's encouraging! Thank you! I'm on CD 28, 11 DPO. This is the first month since we've been trying (since May) that I'm positive I ovulated :)happydance:). Up til now, my cycles have kinda been unpredictably irregular. Praying this is the month.:winkwink:

Hey ladies, how do you get your crosshairs on your chart? Mine have still not showed up

It will give you crosshairs once you have three consecutive high temps...but being that you have a few missing temps and no info on a positive opk it may take a bit to give you them. Especially since there it a missing temp right before your temp dropped a lot. I havent done the charting, but the ones that have all temps and opk results have shown it easier.

Also my guess is you probably ovulated on the 10th but couldnt get the crosshairs because of the missing 2nd consecutive temp on the 12th. Its another reason you really want to make sure to temp every day as it makes it easier for ff to give you the most accurate results.

Also my guess is you probably ovulated on the 10th but couldnt get the crosshairs because of the missing 2nd consecutive temp on the 12th. Its another reason you really want to make sure to temp every day as it makes it easier for ff to give you the most accurate results.

Thank you so much for your response. Yeah I had issues with migraines those mornings and didn't get out of bed in time. The temp would have been irrelevant.

Yeah it can be hard when you cant do a temp on time. Hopefully those crosshairs show up at some point for you.

Oh eclaire :( I'm sorry. I am reluctant to get excited this week unless I see some really dark lines. By chemical in January just kicked my cycle longer, like 35 days.

Yoga - so now that you're home, are you diving back into ttc?

NoRi - when are you due to test?

Afm Extreme squinter today. I'm going to test the next couple of mornings and keep it cool until the line is as dark as it can get.

Waiting to O over here so I can join you ladies in the TWW! My guess is that it will happen Thursday. Which means I'll be changing my testing date to the 28th. Weird, long cycle.

Pinkee - are you going to post :test: pics so we can squint along with you?

Michelle - GL on getting your :bfp:

Going to keep testing every morn. FX lines get darker.

Attachments

• 2014-11-17 22.55.33.jpg
    2014-11-17 22.55.33.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 28
12 hours later 11dpo

Attachments

• 2014-11-18 01.06.05.jpg
    2014-11-18 01.06.05.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 27
Hi ladies - sorry I've not been about much. I've been pretty ill with tonsillitis and have a course of penicillin to take to help. Feeling absolutely horrible!

I've not had a proper catch up cos boy, this thread moves fast!

Eclaire - I am so so sorry for your loss. :hugs: This journey is such a roller coaster.

Pinkee - Congrats! Can definitely see the progression there!

AFM - 8DPO today. Missed a temp the other day cos I was so ill and was breaking a fever anyways. Yesterdays was a dip, todays a rise. I had lots and lots of creamy CM for a few days there but it seems to have dried up a little bit. I've noticed my boobs have been a bit tender the past few nights when I'm taking my bra off. Thats not usual for me, but it's a bit early for any kind of concrete symptom so trying not to think about it. Time will tell! x

Pinkee I am so happy for you. I do see darkening in the line and I hope it continues.

Loobs sorry you have been sick again. Your symptoms sound promising, I hope they turn into something positive for you.

Afm, I am completely exhausted. I haven't had this low of energy in years. I feel as though I could sleep for days.

Pinkee-I will probably test Sunday depending on how I am feeling by then. congrats-I see the lines getting darker :)

afm-around 8dpo today...nothing major to report. A few little things, but i want to take them for what they are and not read into them. (sore boobs, weird twinges in abdomen, little bit of a bloody nose this morning) These can all be explained by other things, so just trying to wait patiently:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->