November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

It is great to see all the BFP's...a lot of little blessings on the way.
Every night I pray that all these BFN's will turn into BFP's - you all deserve to have what you want so bad.

I tested on Saturday and it was BFN as expected.

Then today...10 DPO...on my 35th birthday...I am feeling blessed and terrified.

Attachments

• 10dpo.jpg
    10dpo.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 29
I see it!! Also feeling terrified! I am 12DPO today, so looks like you are just 2 days behind me :thumbup:

HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY :hugs:

Congrats AnnaBananas and onemore time!

Over here, 5 dpo. Absolutely no symptoms. Just waiting it out. If temps are high on Saturday, I'll be testing then!

Hi everyone! Wow, so many BFPs floating around this thread, how exciting! Congrats to all of you, I'm so happy for you guys!!! :) And OneMore, both congrats and happy birthday to you! So great!

So sorry for everyone that is out. :( That stupid :witch:! I have my FX that this next month if your month! :)

Bing, I'm still really sorry that you won't be able to get in for your testing in time for a Christmas BFP. But, that's great that you might be able to in time to conceive around Christmas! :thumbup: FX for you!!! Well actually, I have my FX for you that you get it this cycle and won't even need it, but just in case. :winkwink:

Yoga, hello! I'm so glad to hear that you've been enjoying your time off from trying. Your double date sounds fun! I love going out with other couples, it's so much fun. :)

AFM, I'm anywhere from 5-11dpo...huge range, I know! I know I O'd at least by last Wednesday at the latest, as I took my temp on Thursday morning just to see and it was 97.9. I know you're not looking for individual temps but rather a trend, but my cover line was always around 97.5 when I was temping so I think it's safe to assume that I had by then. And the day I felt what I think was the O pains was the Thursday before (but would have only been cd10 which is why I questioned it), so I could be as far as 11dpo. I really think that was it though, as I always feel them and that was the only day I felt anything. It would be early, but not impossible. And I hope that was it, as we dtd 3 days before that so there would be at least a slight chance, whereas if it was any later then the stomach flu put us completely out of the running. So, we'll see! Not hopeful this cycle at all, but at least it's not as bad as I was fearing (I think anyways!) :)

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test! I have my FX for you! :)

anna - that's so wonderful hun! Congratulations!! :happydance:

Leti - FF online won't let me in, I got the code off my phone app. But no matter what I try I can't get logged into my stuff online.

Bing - except for a couple days after the hysteroscopy when I was on antibiotics and in pain, we bd every day-every other day. That has been our pattern since we got together and only changes in illness/injury, which neither of us has suffered lately. But I'm swaying for a girl so not knowing has me worried. I even changed my diet to help my womb be more girl sperm friendly and have been forgoing (the other) O just to be safe.

anna - that's so wonderful hun! Congratulations!! :happydance:

Leti - FF online won't let me in, I got the code off my phone app. But no matter what I try I can't get logged into my stuff online.

Bing - except for a couple days after the hysteroscopy when I was on antibiotics and in pain, we bd every day-every other day. That has been our pattern since we got together and only changes in illness/injury, which neither of us has suffered lately. But I'm swaying for a girl so not knowing has me worried. I even changed my diet to help my womb be more girl sperm friendly and have been forgoing (the other) O just to be safe.

Don worry, your link is working now :)

Anna / oneMore Time - huge congratulations! Wishing you both a happy & healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Quer - your timing sounds great then :thumb up: Evety day wears me out just thinking about it! :rofl:

Turtle - good to hear from you. Sorry you had stomach flu. I hope your feeling better now. Let's hope you ovulated earlier in that range and caught that eggy! ;) Have you heard from MnG? How is she getting on? Is her hubby okay after his scan?

Glad to come back and see BFPs! Good vibes for a healthy pregnancy!

Turtle, hubby and I got the stomach flu too! No bd ing for over a week with the flu and then business trips!

So I finally got af about a week ago, and I am FINALLY going to my miscarriage follow up over 2 months after the fact. My appointment is tomorrow and I'm so scared I'm going to be lectured, or something is wrong and that's why I've been so crampy.... Good thoughts would be appreciated!

And don't judge me! I know I should have gone sooner but I just didn't! I kept thinking I was going to be pregnant any minute and then make a less depressing appointment. :(

Bing, thanks! I guess time will tell with me, although our timing is still pretty shoddy even if it was earlier in the range...but at least we'd have a little bit of a chance that way! :)

Yes, I have been in contact with her! That's so sweet of you to ask! :) She is doing great...hubby's scan didn't show anything and the issues seem to have gone away now (wahoo!). Her and hubby are actually doing great this cycle and are on a roll, they've even managed to dtd the last 3 days in a row! She's doing the Femara again this cycle but without the trigger shot, and she should be O'ing sometime around today it sounds like, so FX that they caught that eggie! She did say to tell you Bing that she saw a message from you but wasn't sure how long ago it was sent, and that she's sorry she never responded. :)

Quer, I gotta agree with Bing here...just the thought of every day is tiring to me! Haha!

Atlanta, good to hear from you! I'm sorry that you and DH got so sick too...it certainly is no fun at all! We were almost 2 weeks with no bd'ing, by the time I fully got over it, he fully got it. Geez. But eh, what can you do? I certainly hope both you and DH are feeling better now!

And no judgement here! I hope you get some really good news at your appointment tomorrow, and good luck!!! :hugs:

That's great news about MnG! I have my FX'd for her too!

Atlanta - GL at your appointment! I hope everything goes smoothly and no judging here either! :hugs:

I have to admit ladies, I don't always want it daily or even every other day. I used to, before the mirena side affects kicked in a few years back. But I keep my unstoppable bf happy as often as possible; it's the least I can do for all he does for me.

Babygirl - did you get bloodwork done in the end?

Rockinghorse - I don't think the odd treat will do baby any harm. If I were you i'd take an 80:20 approach. :thumbup:

Girly - I've never been pregnant before either so I'd love to see too lines as well! Sorry for your bfn. FX'd it's just too early. I see your temp is still up which is good! FX'd for you this month. :hugs:

Loobs - GL in December. And I hope you get your BFP just in time for Christmas. Thanks for the kind words. I'll make sure I pop in if I have any news!

Quer - is your BD timing still good if you did ovulate later than you thought?

Yoga - good to hear from you. I'm glad you have had a nice break from TTC. Maybe a break is all you needed, so FX'd that AF doesn't actually show next week. How was the double date? I've never been on one but can imagine its a little weird with work colleagues? Thanks for asking about me. Work has been a little busy but it's now getting a bit quieter which is nice running up to the festive season. I have to ring up the hospital on the first day of my next cycle to book in for my HSG. AF should be due around 12 Dec, so hopefully I'll be able to get it done before Christmas ready for when I ovulate around Christmas Day! It may have to a sock in the mouth for me over the festive period if we hope to catch that eggy as we have my grandparents, mum and partner staying at ours! :haha: :rofl:

Eclaire - I've heard people say you can be more fertile after a mc/cp so FX'd for you next cycle. :hugs:

Afm - I'm not very optimistic for this cycle. Everything seems to be going wrong. Firstly my HSG was cancelled, then my acupuncturist cancelled on me and I've also been suffering from a few migraine over the past week which have prevented BDing! We managed to BD last night for the first time this cycle but hubby is out Tuesday evening which is when I may get my positive OPK. So everything just seems to be going against us this month so I don't think I'll get my Christmas BFP.

I hope everyone else is doing well?

Bing- I have not gotten any blood work done! I have been really busy with work and haven't been able to call. So I will try to call tomorrow to request blood work :)

Hi everyone, hope you're all well today. I'm hanging out at 12dpo waiting to test.

Can you guys let me know what you think about my test. I have a link.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2259041-do-you-think.html

I *think* I see something.. However with the shadow in the photo, it's a little hard to tell fore sure! Test again with a diff one to be sure!! Hope this is it!

Emilie I see that, but I had a blue line equate do that a couple days ago and my more sensitive pink line ic's are still coming back stark white :bfn: Well, my temp did rise a bit today, and my nausea has returned, so I tested. Pink is hpt and blue is opk. What's everyone think?

Attachments

• untitled (2).jpg
    untitled (2).jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 14
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads