November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

How late was it? Did you ever get a BFP on a home test? But what a lovely shock! X

Sorry I have just seen this. I had the test done at the doctors. I was also two weeks late for my period. A week before though on the Tuesday it came back negative and then this week the test came back positive. I was in shock but I didn't want to believe it at first. Then the blood results came back and it said I was definitely pregnant

Somehow got unsubscribed from this thread. Hope everyone's having a good weekend so far.

Thanks all for the congrats :D

I'm excited but very cautious, finding out at 3w3d is scary!
Lotsssss of cramping but apparently it's the uterus contracting and stretching!
Just need to actually miss af, and going to do another hpt tomorrow to make sure lines are getting darker, then gonna call to make an appt monday :D

good luck to those still in and hoping next month is your month to those who are out xxx

This is one lucky thread. Congrats to all the BFP!!!!!!!
AFM 11DPO and got my second BFN.

My date for testing will be the 26th I think. I'm not holding out any hope though :(

congratulations to all that got there bfp, and sorry for those who af hit x

If I was right, I'm 9-10dpo. But my temp dipped so I didn't bother to test this morning. Some have suggested I'm only 2-3dpo and I've had weird uterus & cervix twinges thrice since then. Others say I haven't O'd at all. IDK but I feel a lot less confident. If my temp goes back up and stays there, I'll test again. If not, I'll just keep charting and taking my supplements and wait for O/af so I can continue with more confidence. :(

Kyles - congrats on your :bfp:

Loobs - sorry to hear that. GL next month. Definitely check Emlie's thread. Hopefuly she reposts the link sometime soon.

Bing - Thank you for doing this for us. You have helped so many women. I sure hope you get your BFP soon. :hugs:

Thanks hun. I've found the December thread so I'm there!

Definitely a massive thanks to Bing for running this months thread. I hope you come back with some awesome news after your break. Will miss seeing ya around!

X

Thanks all for the congrats :D

I'm excited but very cautious, finding out at 3w3d is scary!
Lotsssss of cramping but apparently it's the uterus contracting and stretching!
Just need to actually miss af, and going to do another hpt tomorrow to make sure lines are getting darker, then gonna call to make an appt monday :D

good luck to those still in and hoping next month is your month to those who are out xxx

Lauren- oh good I thought I was the only one with cramping I'm 4 weeks .

If I was right, I'm 9-10dpo. But my temp dipped so I didn't bother to test this morning. Some have suggested I'm only 2-3dpo and I've had weird uterus & cervix twinges thrice since then. Others say I haven't O'd at all. IDK but I feel a lot less confident. If my temp goes back up and stays there, I'll test again. If not, I'll just keep charting and taking my supplements and wait for O/af so I can continue with more confidence. :(

Kyles - congrats on your :bfp:

Loobs - sorry to hear that. GL next month. Definitely check Emlie's thread. Hopefuly she reposts the link sometime soon.

Bing - Thank you for doing this for us. You have helped so many women. I sure hope you get your BFP soon. :hugs:

Here is the link again...
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...testers-anyone-else-hoping-bfp-christmas.html

BFN for me, really gutted

https://i.imgur.com/6oO9HPW.jpg

Really sorry to hear about your BFN. Don't give up hope just yet. My BFP didn't show until I was two weeks late. I had a test done a week after AF was due and it was negative. The following week it came positive.

Possibly either 10dpo or3-4dpo depending on how you read my temps. Anyone wanna comment today? My nausea is completely controllable now and without the competition, other symptoms are manifesting more strongly. My unusual depression has been replaced with my even more unusual confidence so Idk what that's all about. Waiting is hard, but I feel good about all this.

Hi Querida, the link to your chart iss not working. You can try another format on ff.

Hi Ladies! I hope you had a great weekend!

Welcome to the new ladies!

Congratulations Rocking, Pinkee, Juscause, Babygirl, Lauren, & Kylas! I hope you have a healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Pinkee & Babygirl~You have given me new hope!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Loobs~I hope you are feeling better after tonsillitis. Sorry the witch got you.

Eclaire~How are you doing after the chemical?

Turtle~How are you doing? I have not heard from you in awhile.

Leti~In my experience, dreaming about money coming my way means that I was about to come into a large amount of it. I hope the same for you and that it’s followed by double lines.:thumbup:

Bing~I hope work isn’t getting too busy. Did you get your test rescheduled? Thank you for managing the board this month. Sorry to hear that you will not be around in December. I hope you come back with great news to share.

Orion~I hope you had a nice weekend out of town.

AFM, the break has been wonderful for my body and sanity, but I am ready to get back on the horse. AF is due next week, so we will go back to the RE. It was a nice weekend. I took Friday as vacation and relaxed. Hubby and I also went on a double date with another couple that he works with.

Good Luck to all of ladies still working to catch the eggie this month! Baby dust to all. :dust:

Congrats to all the new bfps.

Yoga I am glad to hear you had a good break and are ready to move forward. It is always good to have something to look forward to. I hope you get a good plan of action with your re.

Afm, not much to report. I am still trying to process the whole chemical. I want to be excited to try again, but I honestly don't know if I am ready to risk another one. But I fear waiting will only decrease my chances of a sticky bean. So I will continue to put an effort in to make this happen.

My weekend away went great...hubby cant wait until this next weekend hehe ;) Oh and I found the red raspberry leaf tea in a ice tea form, so im happy about that as im not a tea drinker. Still doesnt taste great, but its tollerable. I also got some blueberry pomegranite juice. Trying to do things that will help us out to concieve, but not create stress while we are ntnp. Maybe just maybe we will have a bfp under the tree for xmas ;)

Babygirl - did you get bloodwork done in the end?

Rockinghorse - I don't think the odd treat will do baby any harm. If I were you i'd take an 80:20 approach. :thumbup:

Girly - I've never been pregnant before either so I'd love to see too lines as well! Sorry for your bfn. FX'd it's just too early. I see your temp is still up which is good! FX'd for you this month. :hugs:

Loobs - GL in December. And I hope you get your BFP just in time for Christmas. Thanks for the kind words. I'll make sure I pop in if I have any news!

Quer - is your BD timing still good if you did ovulate later than you thought?

Yoga - good to hear from you. I'm glad you have had a nice break from TTC. Maybe a break is all you needed, so FX'd that AF doesn't actually show next week. How was the double date? I've never been on one but can imagine its a little weird with work colleagues? Thanks for asking about me. Work has been a little busy but it's now getting a bit quieter which is nice running up to the festive season. I have to ring up the hospital on the first day of my next cycle to book in for my HSG. AF should be due around 12 Dec, so hopefully I'll be able to get it done before Christmas ready for when I ovulate around Christmas Day! It may have to a sock in the mouth for me over the festive period if we hope to catch that eggy as we have my grandparents, mum and partner staying at ours! :haha: :rofl:

Eclaire - I've heard people say you can be more fertile after a mc/cp so FX'd for you next cycle. :hugs:

Afm - I'm not very optimistic for this cycle. Everything seems to be going wrong. Firstly my HSG was cancelled, then my acupuncturist cancelled on me and I've also been suffering from a few migraine over the past week which have prevented BDing! We managed to BD last night for the first time this cycle but hubby is out Tuesday evening which is when I may get my positive OPK. So everything just seems to be going against us this month so I don't think I'll get my Christmas BFP.

I hope everyone else is doing well?

I got a faint :bfp: on Saturday (10DPO) (photo attached) The line is a little darker this morning, but don't have a photo on my computer.

I'm still in shock and not quite believing it :wacko: Alternating from excited to freaking the hell out!

Attachments

• 2014-11-23 09.14.48.jpg
    2014-11-23 09.14.48.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back