November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Yeah i would definitely follow up as then you can find out if they are ones that cause fertility problems such as pcos or if they are ones that dont interfer with fertility. That way you find out sooner than later and can get the ball rolling faster.

I called my ob and even told the nurse I plan on ttc and instead of giving me an apt to talk about the cysts so I'm ahead of the ball, she said the dr would talk to me about it at my appt. Wish I had options but I don't, not without driving to another town anyways. :growlmad:

Thats good :) Im sure it will all get sorted out at your next dr appt. You are lucky to find out about the cysts now before actively ttc. Many on here found out months or even over a year of ttc that they had the cysts that affect fertillity. Hopefully they arent those cysts and if they are, your dr will get you on meds to help you out. So either way you will be good.

Eclaire - don't really have much of a plan, our BD pattern will very much depend on when I O. We sometimes struggle to get it in with our work schedules. I've got some preseed here to use if need be. Otherwise it's just charting and OPKing. I tried evening primrose oil one cycle and I didn't O til CD21 so trying to avoid anything like that! Get sewing, catch that eggy! X

Thats good :) Im sure it will all get sorted out at your next dr appt. You are lucky to find out about the cysts now before actively ttc. Many on here found out months or even over a year of ttc that they had the cysts that affect fertillity. Hopefully they arent those cysts and if they are, your dr will get you on meds to help you out. So either way you will be good.

I am grateful to find out sooner rather than later, but I thought telling the ob I wanted to ttc would encourage them to fit me in before the mirena removal so that by the time I am ready to ttc post-mirena there won't be a cyst problem. Oh well. I may be able to get in with the health department next Monday and get a whole week ahead and use that time to start losing mirena weight and hopefully my cysts won't be a problem by my first period..

Oh, and the party went great! We had such a fun time! The costume turned out great and I got lots of compliments on it. I had a brief freak-out moment when I didn't think I'd be able to get it on, but thankfully it all worked out. I wasn't able to use the leggings I had made with the fringe going up them as well (my legs are wider than the cardboard I put in them to stretch them out, and since I used a hot glue gun it just WOULD NOT BUDGE) but that's okay! All in all, I'd say it was a success! Here's a pic of me in the costume, and a silly pic of DH in his costume "hitting" the pinata! :) (If I can figure out how to get them to upload that is!)

OMG Turtle you are adorable! What a cute idea for the party! Glad you guys had fun.

Eclaire - don't really have much of a plan, our BD pattern will very much depend on when I O. We sometimes struggle to get it in with our work schedules. I've got some preseed here to use if need be. Otherwise it's just charting and OPKing. I tried evening primrose oil one cycle and I didn't O til CD21 so trying to avoid anything like that! Get sewing, catch that eggy! X
Looobs!!!!!! When did you sneak in??? :friends: how areyouyour??

Hello ladies! Bing I am not sure when I will be testing but my best guess is Nov 25th. Although I don't think our timing will work out well this month but if nothing else I will practice poas! Lol

hope everyone is well!

Thanks, everyone for the costume compliments! I must say, I was pretty dang proud of it. And it was really fun to make!

Eclaire, yay for fertile signs! Good luck, I hope you catch it!!! I agree with Loobs, sew, sew, sew! :winkwink:

I'm running out the door to grab some dinner but I'll check back in later and respond to anything else I might have missed! :)

Hi ladies,

sorry but I've been busy working this evening so I've not had chance to catch up as usual on my train commute home. I have to work tomor morning on my train commute too, so I wont be able to catch up and update the front page with any new ladies testing days until tomorrow evening!

I hope everyone has had a good day and have a great day tomorrow too!

:)

I'm so behind on posts! I hope I get a chance to catch up. I skimmed through and have to say I love the rainbows and babies playland you all have dreamed up :thumbup: and how adorable is your costume, Turtle?! I am totally making that for next year!!! Did it hold up well throughout the night?

You ladies jest about twins, but I would so be in heaven if that came true. I want twins in a bad way! :oneofeach:

My symptoms are increasing, but I wonder if it isn't the progesterone cream I started this month. I'm trying to keep my mind grounded, but my head is already in the clouds. Truly, I feel spacey.

FX for some of that potent Kool-Aid this time around!

:hugs: to you all!!!!

P.S. What is the trick for getting a photo of your chart vs just the link to your chart in your signature? (not that my chart is anything special to look at ;) )

You have to use a URL/IMG HTML link like this (i added the spaces in url & img to show you what the code should look like, yours should use url & img without spaces):
[u r l=https://FertilityFriend.com/home/4efbb2/][i m g]https://FertilityFriend.com/home/4efbb2/thumb.png[/i m g][/u r l]

You have to use a URL/IMG HTML link like this (i added the spaces in url & img to show you what the code should look like, yours should use url & img without spaces):
[u r l=https://FertilityFriend.com/home/4efbb2/][i m g]https://FertilityFriend.com/home/4efbb2/thumb.png[/i m g][/u r l]

I think I got it! Thanks so much :happydance:

Ok so i have something that will make everyone laugh as well as me...i was trying to figure out what i wanted to dress up as for our halloween party at the daycare on friday. Ive decided with the help of my co worker that im going to dress up as a baby lol. Im going to wear a matching pair of pjs, pig tails, bring a stuffie, ive got a bottle and going to wear a bib lol. I cant wait for all the 3-5yr olds to laugh as they will find it pretty funny. Its going to be a fun day at work lol.

Forgot to temp again this morning!! SO ANNOYED. Need to get into the hang of this!!! Any tricks for remembering!! X

Hi MnG! I sneaked in a few days ago when my new cycle started. I'm all better from my illness last month and I'm ready to get back to it! Hope you're good!

Lou - sorry you're finding it hard to remember, I do that sometimes too! I sometimes can't sleep cos I'm too busy thinking about having to take my temperature in the morning.

AFM, had a wacky temp this morning. I normally run 35.something pre O and then 36.something after. It was 36.17 this morning. Maybe just a bit wacky cos the witch is still hanging around? Maybe the heating clicked on without me realising? Who knows.

x

Morning ladies :D
How we all doing?

Can I have some advice?
Does this IC look + to you?

Do you have inconsistent results with tests?
If the IC IS +, then why is my CB digital and other tests showing NOT positive yet?

P.s (CB digital say to use FMU! I thought with OPK's you DID NOT use FMU?) I retested 2 hours after with SMU and as you can see, the line HAS got darker but still it's reading negative. Bottom two digital sticks are from this morning..

Attachments

• opk1.jpg
    opk1.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 6
  • opk2.jpg
    opk2.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 6
  • opk3.jpg
    opk3.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 10
  • opk4.jpg
    opk4.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 6
Loobs-- thats so great to hear you're feeling better. You must have came back when I was off on a road trip. I still haven't gotten a chance to catch up with those pages I missed. :dohh: I wouldn't worry about the temps, with the weather changing, if you're still spotting that could very well be why.

Miss- I would say test again this afternoon or early evening if you can.. I hardly ever use FMU for the digis and never had an issue. If you can test in themorning then again later on in site it'll be a pos at least in the next day or two. Get to it girl! :)

Lou- I used to keep my termometer tight on top of my mobile, that way when my alarm went off it would be right in my hand. Or if you can remember try under your pillow?

Orion- can't wait to see pics of the custome! I loved working at a day care. The one year I dressed up like a cow and all the kids got a kick out of the utters lol

Mamabee- how are you feeling?? Did you get script for the cream or did you just buy online?

Good morning, everyone! :hi:

Irish, I know a lot of people think waiting to O is sometimes worse than the tww, but I've come to find it pretty relaxing actually (well, most cycles anyways). I don't feel any pressure and I'm not driving myself as crazy, it's pretty nice usually! :thumbup:

Lou, while I don't hope that you have PCOS by any means, I also know that would at least tell you SOMETHING and send you on the road to getting some answers and a solution. Good luck, I really hope whatever happens at the appointment is whatever is easiest to "fix". Oh, and I agree with Loobs on the temping stuff...the months where I'm temping, I end up causing myself to sleep crappy a lot of the nights because I'm thinking and worrying about temping so much! :dohh:

Querida, glad you're going to follow up with your obgyn and make sure it's nothing serious! Good luck!

Wanting, welcome to the November thread! :hi: Glad you decided to join us over here! It's a lovely group of ladies. :)

Eclaire, did you get your positive opk yesterday afternoon as expected? And did you finish all that sewing so you could get down to business? :haha:

Nori, welcome to November! I'm really sorry that your bean wasn't a sticky one last month and that you have to be here at all, but since it wasn't then I'm glad to have you back with us. I really hope you have better luck this cycle! :hugs:

Bing, so sorry that work is keeping you so busy that you're having to work on your commute both to and from work! That's no fun! :( I hope you're doing well, and not too stressed!

Mama, it actually did hold up really well throughout the night! I was sure it would be a one time wear type of thing, and that it would totally rip taking it off, but it didn't! A lot of the ones I had just streaming down from the skirt did, but those are easy to just glue new ones on. If the top part had ripped it wouldn't have been fixable. We have another party to go to this weekend that we might wear the costumes to, I'm happy to know that I at least can if I want to! If you really think you're going to make it next year, let me know if you want any tips! :thumbup: And YAY for increasing symptoms!!! :)

Orion, that costume sounds so cute! I bet the kids will get a big kick out of it! :) You should post pics!

Miss406, that IC does look positive to me, but I agree that it's weird that the others wouldn't be (or even be close really). I do agree with MnG to test in the afternoon instead, even though the box says FMU. Are you testing twice a day, just in case?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->