*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

This is my third pregnancy and luckily my first loss. What should I expect from this new cycle? As it’s so early do I just treat it like CD1 and expect ovulation around the same time? Sorry I know this is a testing thread but hope you don’t mind me asking here

So sorry hun <3 praying that you get your BFP near Christmas!

This cycle has been so weird for me!! I've been taking OPK's here and there, and now I'm thinking I may just be ovulating....so that means my cycle could be 35-40 days long! I will continue to take OPK's now, until I either get AF or a BFP! I've attached my OPK from today. We did end up BD'ing last night, so could be a good chance.

OPK.jpg

@swedengirl I treat it like day 1 and my cycle wasn't affected. Plus you have a slightly higher chance of conceiving in the next 3 months, so maybe that's a silver lining...

:-kSo I just had my second hcg blood draw and my numbers were 16460 at 6 weeks ? Anyone have any experience with hcg levels I thought it was gonna be higher than that

:-kSo I just had my second hcg blood draw and my numbers were 16460 at 6 weeks ? Anyone have any experience with hcg levels I thought it was gonna be higher than that

Sorry I have no experience with hcg but I would have thought they were fine numbers tho xx

It looks like HCG should be over 7000 by 7 weeks. So, I would say your numbers looks great. How long ago was your first draw and did you get a good increase? ;-)

It looks like HCG should be over 7000 by 7 weeks. So, I would say your numbers looks great. How long ago was your first draw and did you get a good increase? ;-)
my first draw was in 11/24 and 3743 second draw was 11/30 and 16460. I guess I was just feeling stressed as they said your number should double every 48 hours and that science draw was under that

my first draw was in 11/24 and 3743 second draw was 11/30 and 16460. I guess I was just feeling stressed as they said your number should double every 48 hours and that science draw was under that
Once your numbers reach a certain level (I want to say 10,000 but don't hold me to that) they start to take longer to double. You're still going up at a decent rate. :)

Thank you ladies !! I'm just a ball of nerves as I've had several losses since my first born and so far this little bean seems to be sticking it out with me and I'm so worried something will go wrong ... kind of driving myself crazy a bit #-o

The know knowing for sure is so frustrating. Here’s my test from today. A clear positive but the first response digital says no. Makes me think this line is fake. My period is due tomorrow. I am not spotting which I usually do the day before my period, I don’t have pimples (I always get one the week leading up to my period) my breasts hurt, not severely but they do. That can be because my period is coming also though. Why do you think the digital says no when it is supposed to be an early response? I watched a video where a woman took the same test and it said no but her blood work was 150….. but it’s meant to be an early response digital. I’m confused.

6A5A9257-94A4-43B4-BD87-54A7D62F71AB.jpeg

The know knowing for sure is so frustrating. Here’s my test from today. A clear positive but the first response digital says no. Makes me think this line is fake. My period is due tomorrow. I am not spotting which I usually do the day before my period, I don’t have pimples (I always get one the week leading up to my period) my breasts hurt, not severely but they do. That can be because my period is coming also though. Why do you think the digital says no when it is supposed to be an early response? I watched a video where a woman took the same test and it said no but her blood work was 150….. but it’s meant to be an early response digital. I’m confused.

View attachment 1104391
I think that’s positive - digitals always take longer to show positive.

Maybe if the line is there tomorrow the digital will show positive. I’m due for my period tomorrow.

Digitals take ages to show positive, your FRER and other signs are looking great. Take the digital in a few days.

Digitals take ages to show positive, your FRER and other signs are looking great. Take the digital in a few days.
Yes, I’m waiting until the weekend to take a digital if lines are still there. I’ll go for bloodwork Monday if I still have positive tests even without digital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->