Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

Hi Ladies,does any1 know anything about EWCM. does it happen on the day of ovulation or day(s) before O??

hahahahah yeah we patched things up a little - its one of those things were he gets angry cause i do something, then i get angry cause i think he over reacted and then he feels like i caused it in the first place so really shouldnt be angry....arrghhhh it just goes on till we are calm enough or over it to talk reasonably...hopefully not too long as O- is not that far away!!

Hurray for your venue that is good news atleast you have given yourself enough time to get things you want and not rush for last minute planning...

lol - once your OH gets used to doing it inside he may find it hard to pull out - here's hoping he finds it hard to pull out around O-time, lol...

Hi Ladies,does any1 know anything about EWCM. does it happen on the day of ovulation or day(s) before O??

The amount of estrogen and progesterone varies in the menstrual cycle and this alters the quantity and type of cervical mucus. By monitoring the changes in your cervical secretions you can learn to identify the start and end of your fertile time.

•After your period you may notice a few days when your vagina and vulva feels dry and you can’t see or feel any cervical secretions.
•As the level of estrogen rises, your body prepares for ovulation and the secretions produced by the cervix begin to change in texture and increase in amount and sensation. At first they feel moist, sticky and appear white or creamy in colour. This is the start of the fertile time.
•Just before ovulation the secretions become clearer, wetter, stretchy and slippery like raw egg white. EWCM This is known as fertile mucus and is a sign that you are at the most fertile phase of your cycle.
•After ovulation the cervical secretions return to being thicker and sticky and after three days you will no longer be fertile.
The amount and quality of cervical secretions will vary from woman to woman and also from one cycle to the next.

https://www.fpa.org.uk/helpandadvice/contraception/naturalfamilyplanning

hope this helps BUMBLE

Thanks Lux, ekk i need to get down to bushiness ASAP lol :happydance:

hahahahah BUMBLE - i take it u got some EWCM goin' on baby...hahahaah goodluck chuck..let us know how it goes...xoxoxoxo

Hi ladies,

Just popping by to say I was an ex Cerazette girl before TTC DS....I stopped taking my pill in October and DS was conceived in February so it didn't take us long :D

Good luck!! :dust:

x

Well not too sure I did ovulate I am too happy. I am normally miserable for the 2 weeks following ovulation. My dh said I am too nice lol. Just waiting to test no sign of af :wacko: still sore bbs but not that bad. Had a delivery of 60 hpt today so will keep me occupied poas

Hoping for a :bfp: soon :baby:

Hi ladies,

Just popping by to say I was an ex Cerazette girl before TTC DS....I stopped taking my pill in October and DS was conceived in February so it didn't take us long :D

Good luck!! :dust:

x

Thats brilll and thanks for sharing - how long after you stopped Cerazette did you get af?
x

From what I remember it was about a month and a half later, then must of conceived in the next cycle

X

Well no af for me tested :bfn: which I thought it would be I am about 10 dpo just going off opk. Just a waiting game now

How is everyone?

Well not too sure I did ovulate I am too happy. I am normally miserable for the 2 weeks following ovulation. My dh said I am too nice lol. Just waiting to test no sign of af :wacko: still sore bbs but not that bad. Had a delivery of 60 hpt today so will keep me occupied poas

Hoping for a :bfp: soon :baby:

hahaha that was funny - amazing how they can sort of tell from moods whereabouts you are in your cycle

Afternoon ladies
Well I am fed up of waiting. Waiting to OV then waiting for AF or to test!!! Its all waiting, waiting, waiting!! Just one of those days for me. Feel a bit fed up. Need to keep busy so I dont think about it but does not help when work is dead. :(
How is everyone?

Well I broke today and tested :bfn: but not due af if I did ovulate (used opk and got a positive) till next week so maybe a bit early but it is alway disappointing my bbs are no where as sore as they were in fact they don't really hurt anymore so don't know what it going on. Normally up til af I can't take bra off because they are so painful

Afternoon ladies
Well I am fed up of waiting. Waiting to OV then waiting for AF or to test!!! Its all waiting, waiting, waiting!! Just one of those days for me. Feel a bit fed up. Need to keep busy so I dont think about it but does not help when work is dead. :(
How is everyone?

pohhh dear!! i seem to get those days every now and again - we are thinking of moving into somewhere smaller to save for the deposit and be closer to my work so house hunting has kept me a little distracted - otherwise i get fed up of waiting too....its like most of the month all we do is wait.

well try to get though the weekend hun and you can start O-tesitng on Monday?! thats my plan anyway - not due to O till next weekend but with AF surprising me this cycle and coming a few days early - i am going to start testing early so i can catch O if she does decide to come before her expected time and she will not elude me this time...hahahaha - lol oh dear i'm def going crazy...

i ahve been charitng too - so hopefully i have it covered - i am praying i get BFP this cycle

Stay strong and chin up hun a few more days to go

Well I broke today and tested :bfn: but not due af if I did ovulate (used opk and got a positive) till next week so maybe a bit early but it is alway disappointing my bbs are no where as sore as they were in fact they don't really hurt anymore so don't know what it going on. Normally up til af I can't take bra off because they are so painful

i know the feeling - 2cycles ago i had all the symptoms right down to nausea and dizziness - i was so convinced i was preggers and AF was late - when i tested and it was BFN i almost cried - even though we were technically not trying then - i was kind of hoping?!! crazy i know....i know each BFN is hard whether u know ur testing early or not or you know there is no chance this month or not!!

Just hanging in there - every BFN gets you closer to your BFP:hugs:

ohh ladies - i am soo excited for next weekend...i think my CM is already changing to creamy after the dry post AF stage - cant wait to start OPK on monday...exciting - also OH has said he will try not to have any alcohol in the next 2weeks - long shot i know - but even if he reduces it to a pint every other day that's still good...

How are you ladies???

Hopefully this month atleast one of us will get a BFP

Morning Lux! I started OPK's this morning, super excited! Got my fingers crossed for you this month!! x

Hi ladies
Me too looking forward to next weekend. I will start next Wednesday with OPK's. Mine was 17 days then 15 days so next Wednesday will be day 12.....think that early enough to start??
Yes I am really hoping this month is the month. We have already stripped what will be the nursery back to bare walls and I want to line and paint it but dont want to tempt fate by doing so :(
21 days today until I am going to test!!

Have a good weekend everyone :)

oh wow Mme - you are well ahead!! hahah i have only just put a list together of what i would like - you know cots etc...just so i can start saving towards that!!
Wednesday should be early enough

Monday will be day 14 for me....actually maybe i should start over the weekend just to be sure!! oh well will see how busy i get

have a lovely weekend all.xoxoxox

That's super organised mme!!! My OH hasn't allowed me to even look at baby things until we have concieved lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->