Now off Cerazette and officially TTC

How are you today? I am still awaiting af ic say bfn so I am out. No af yet

Wel af is arriving started spotting today normal for me before af so on to next cycle.

No far behind you Suffolk.

hiya ladies, 79 for me since stopping mini
pill with no ovulation or period. been doctors
recon they carnt do anything untill 6 months of a
missed period. just gotta wait. got bloods referal
for second day of period wen it actually arrived.
im high risk poddibility of pcos due to my condition
have but hay ho im not stressing now im 22 it will
happen one day even with pcos. at lest a diagnosis
will give the medication i need.
hoping u all get ur bfp soon.:baby:
baby dust sent your way. :flower:

Damn! Sorry to hear AF got you hun :( xx

It was a 29 day cycle. I am ok with it. This seems to be like my af before pill now and I am not in any pain bbour bfp will come soon. I am hoping before Christmas would be nice.

How are you? When are you going to start ovulation test?

Hey, as long as your ok.
I'm alright thanks, AF has just left. Think I'm going to start testing for ovulation around the 17th, we shall see :)

Hey, as long as your ok.
I'm alright thanks, AF has just left. Think I'm going to start testing for ovulation around the 17th, we shall see :)

Are you using the clearblue ovulation tests. Have you thought about going in the clear blue trial they provide you the ovulation stuff and you have to document ans sent it back to them.

Morning ladies, how are we all doing.

Tink how was your 1st AF hun, but your well into your fertile period now ekkk. I so hope to get a BFP before xmas.

Lux & Mme how r ur bumps coming on, have you broken the news to anyone yet xx

Hi ladies, i took my last cerazette roughly 7 weeks ago. i had nothing until 2 weeks ago which was just brown light spotting/ discharge and the same again this week but maybe a tiny bit heavier. i am getting worried as it looks like you all got your AF's a lot quicker than me! Is this normal still? Thanks in advance xx

Morning ladies, how are we all doing.

Tink how was your 1st AF hun, but your well into your fertile period now ekkk. I so hope to get a BFP before xmas.

Lux & Mme how r ur bumps coming on, have you broken the news to anyone yet xx

I miss you ladies....

LO is fine - 11+1 now, got my scan next thursday so looking forward to it!! other than that i think my worse symptom is the fatigue and food aversion - one minute i can love somehting the next i cant stand it - completely gone off chicken now! the smell is sooooo eeeeekkkk.. ohh and the crying, it takes little or nothing to set me off...its pathetic really...

it'll be while yet before i can feel baby moving although my MIL said she felt her first move before 4months - so here's hoping!!

Time is just going so slowly....i am just researching baby products that are safe to use on their soft skin...

How are you all getting along? where are you in your cycles?xxxx :hug:

Hi ladies, i took my last cerazette roughly 7 weeks ago. i had nothing until 2 weeks ago which was just brown light spotting/ discharge and the same again this week but maybe a tiny bit heavier. i am getting worried as it looks like you all got your AF's a lot quicker than me! Is this normal still? Thanks in advance xx

dont you worry, just try to be positive it should be along soon - we have ladies on here that had a withdrawal bleed after stopping and then waited about a hundred days (over 3months) for the next period so hang in there, i know its not what you want to hear - but i guess what i am saying is people are different just keep faith! :hugs:

Hey Lux, glad to hear your well.
Im now on CD12 of cycle 4. Hope this is our month, but ive said that every month so far lol x

Suffolk - dont worry keep the faith, it'll be your turn before you know it and you will have a BFP!!..xxx

Hi ladies hope its ok if i join in? I had posted yesterday but then realised there was this thread dedicated to my situation lol, if you don't mind me asking how long was everybodies withdrawel bleed if you had one? I came off cerazette 8 days ago and have just finished a 7 day wb
Would love to hear from anyone
Andrea xx

Hey Andrea, I never had a withdrawl bleed. I came off Cerazette and had my normal period 27 days later x

Thanks Luxoire that makes me feel better! Its so frustrating! But good to see cerazette victims getting their BFP's eventually! Good luck with your pregnancy and enjoy it!
Andrea, i didn't really have a wb, just started spotting a bit 2 weeks ago stopped cerazette 7 weeks ago and nothing again now! Very frustrating but it seems like it can take a few months before everything goes back to normal! i seem to be lucky in that i haven't felt too bad coming off of it, i know some people have said they got awful side effects. i definitely feel better in myself now Im off it than i did when i was on it! Xx

Thanx for replying ladies, I don't know whether wb is a good thing or not? Most threads I have read with people having wb's they only had it for a few days but mine was like a af so I am going to start using ov tests to see if I ov in the next week or so, I should probably just leave it and see when next af comes but I am far too impatient lol because although we have only just started trying I have been dying to try again for the last year but dh has only just agreed we can it feels like everyday someone else I know announces they are pregnant my sister, my sister-in-law and today an old school friend lol
Andrea xxx

Hi Andrea,
i came off cerazette, took me 25 days to get my frist period and then my cycles went anywhere from 29 to 34days....and i remember the second cycle was really bad, i had all the pregancy signs, mornbingh sickness, nausea, very very sore boobs, i was convinced i was pregnant until i had a BFN and then it turned out it was just hormones!!
dont worry your turn isnt far off!! try to learn your body to know when you ovulate and DTD non stop for 10days around that time - thats what i did...i just learnt my O signs and CM and used sticks to help and as soon as i got the fiantest line and EWCM i just dtd conitnuously for 10day...bless my DH now i am soo tired i cant eve stay up that long anymore, he must have thot Christams came early....lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->