• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ntnp club !

I'm glad you ladies will be testing around the same time as me! I plan to test on Tuesday x

The wait's not difficult for me coz I'm such a cheapskate! :haha:

Been having some backache, and I feel so exhausted. I keep wanting to come home and sleep and I easily could do that but know I shouldn't. Frustrated waiting and still got another week to find out if AF is gonna be late. Due on next Tuesday and all this waiting is getting me frustrated!

I'm gonna try hold off until im a day late but well see . We are saving for a house so I can't keep spending money on them even tho I so badly want to take one now lol

I know how you feel! If I was rich I would so test every day until I got AF! But they are sooo expensive if you get a decent one. You can risk it on the internet cheapie ones but I hear they only work of you wait til you have missed AF. I tested this morning with a BFN!! So no I have vowed to wait until monday! gonna be hard!

aw sorry for the BFN.... im waiting till the 28th too its been so hard.. ive looked at my boobs so much i really cant tell if they are darker or what lol. Its driving OH crazy so i think i should give it a rest lol. i guess monday isnt that far away if AF doesnt show before then... :flower:

Been having some backache, and I feel so exhausted. I keep wanting to come home and sleep and I easily could do that but know I shouldn't. Frustrated waiting and still got another week to find out if AF is gonna be late. Due on next Tuesday and all this waiting is getting me frustrated!

Its hard isnt it :cry: just have to try not to think about it... lol i know rich coming from me hahaha

I'm glad you ladies will be testing around the same time as me! I plan to test on Tuesday x

Lol my OH is he wount let me piss money away lol as he puts it hahaha so come on monday

testing again tomorrow first thing - very slight, slight lines on a pink and a blue dye test today... bundle of nerves.

testing again tomorrow first thing - very slight, slight lines on a pink and a blue dye test today... bundle of nerves.

any symptoms you can give us crazy girls in the waiting game lol

Its hard isnt it :cry: just have to try not to think about it... lol i know rich coming from me hahaha
I never realised how hard it is and this is only our first month of trying! Trying not to think about it but unfortunately its not that easy!

Lol my OH is he wount let me piss money away lol as he puts it hahaha so come on monday
Haha my OH is the same, I know if I ever suggested getting one he would say no it's a waste of money lol. Not even gonna try but I know that in a week or so I will get him to say yes to getting a test.

Haha my OH is the same, I know if I ever suggested getting one he would say no it's a waste of money lol. Not even gonna try but I know that in a week or so I will get him to say yes to getting a test.

Lol yea my OH said when i a day late from my longest cycle ( they range from 23/27 days) so on CD28 im allowed to buy one lol Come on CD28 already :dohh:

FX and good luck!

Same to you ladies testing soon too xx
I have the mother of all AFs! Can't wait until she's done so I can get cracking.
Xxx

hey im feeling a bit weird up and down lol cant wait to find out i hope i get my BFP ive had a list of small symptoms
CD 9 and ive seen a little ewcm already I'm hoping it's a good sign so we just :sex: incase
Also feeling a little ill

how are you you ladys doing? i know i shouldnt be symptoms spotting ahhh ii cant help it
CD10 feeling like I'm getting flu not good
CM: no ewcm today weird
CD11 sounds weird but really sore bum muscles and tired

so meant to be 1dpo and feeling very heavy down there kinda like cramps but not really very weird
2-5dpo nothing
6dpo sharp twinge on my leftside( Implantation maybe:shrug:)
8 dpo feeling Ill, food smells weird( i had chicken and it smelt like a wet bed:shrug:) lol and sore boobs
9dpo watery/tacky cm
10dpo sore boobs nipple are seems a little darker vains look like a darker blue
12dpo just a little crampy
Today im 13dpo not feeling alot lol boobs still a little tender but that could be of AF coming and all the symptoms could just be in my head because i want it so bad lol:dohh:

good luck hun!

I never realised how hard it is and this is only our first month of trying! Trying not to think about it but unfortunately its not that easy!

I feel the same way. I feel like I'm going crazy already an it's only our first month, too. I figured it would be easy for us to NTNP but it's just frustrating because I want to get pregnant so bad!

I have been testing for 4 days or so now...all bfns. :( but it's still really early and I'm using internet cheapies, too. So I haven't lost all hope yet. I've been feeling really nauseous the past two days and have had some light cramping, so I'm hoping those are good signs. I'm going to try to wait a few days to test now, but I don't think that's going to happen. :haha:

How's everyone else doing?

any symptoms you can give us crazy girls in the waiting game lol

actually, my fingers were tingling (i had carpal tunnel last pregnancy), and over the weekend, it felt like i had a mild cold - snuffy head and such. good luck!!

and.... BFP here!!! :bfp: i feel so blessed!!!! Can't believe we got preggers w/o trying and going the NTNP route!!! :happydance: this was our 4th cycle NTNP.

:dust: to the rest of you ladies - hope to see you all soon in the preggo sections!!!

Yay congrats :D our groups first BFP awesome I'm so excited for you

and.... BFP here!!! :bfp: i feel so blessed!!!! Can't believe we got preggers w/o trying and going the NTNP route!!! :happydance: this was our 4th cycle NTNP.

That's fantastic hun! Congratulations to you xxx

Congratulations, so happy for you :)

Well I'm feeling even more frustrated because near enough all my symptoms have gone today. The last few days I've felt exhausted, I've had cramps, and now today all I have is rather bad back pain and a little tiny bit of pressure in either side of my stomach. Feel like I've lost hope now.

good luck hun!

I feel the same way. I feel like I'm going crazy already an it's only our first month, too. I figured it would be easy for us to NTNP but it's just frustrating because I want to get pregnant so bad!

I have been testing for 4 days or so now...all bfns. :( but it's still really early and I'm using internet cheapies, too. So I haven't lost all hope yet. I've been feeling really nauseous the past two days and have had some light cramping, so I'm hoping those are good signs. I'm going to try to wait a few days to test now, but I don't think that's going to happen. :haha:

How's everyone else doing?
Hope you get your BFP soon :)

How's everyone else doing?[/QUOTE]
Hope you get your BFP soon :)[/QUOTE]

Im feeling down today too feels like AF is gonna get me tomorrow if not today :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->