Ntnp club !

I wish I knew hoe long my cycle is going to be. Since this is my first month off birth control, I haven't got a clue. I'm thinking it will be closer to a 28 day cycle so I'm guessing my period is due May 29th. Hopefully I'll be pregnant and it doesn't come at all.:thumbup: When do you plan on testing?
I'm in a similar position.I'm on day 35 off bcp now and AF still hasn't turned up. We've still been BD'ing like normal so I took a test last weekend just in case - negative. OH and I decided to test every other weekend but I want to test again tomorrow:haha: It's nervewracking but exciting too! FX that our AFs don't turn up and we get a BFP!!!

Did you have a withdrawal bleed when you finished taking the pill?

I didn't. Did you Terah? I seem to remember on previous bcp pills i did though.

I don't think I had a withdrawl bleed. See, when I was on birth control my periods kept coming a week earlier than they were supposed to. They would come the third week of my pill pack and then nothing would happen the week of my reminder pills. So I got my period the third week of my pill pack (May 1st) and I haven't had anymore bleeding since then.

I don't think I had a withdrawl bleed. See, when I was on birth control my periods kept coming a week earlier than they were supposed to. They would come the third week of my pill pack and then nothing would happen the week of my reminder pills. So I got my period the third week of my pill pack (May 1st) and I haven't had anymore bleeding since then.
Were you on the mini pill or the ones where you take break between packs?

Well I was getting ready for bed last night and the witch showed up (day 35 off bcp) a bit disappointed but may be I can start tracking my cycles if they're regular.

Sorry she got you... But at least you can track now xx

Sorry she got you but look at is as a clean start. Did you have AF when on your Pill?

Sorry she got you but look at is as a clean start. Did you have AF when on your Pill?

I didn't have AF on the last bcp I was on, so it's a bit weird now :wacko:

Yes I know what you mean I was on the implant for 6 years and didn't have AF while on that so my first was really strange. i was pleased though as it only took a week for me to get AF. At least now you know all the hormones are out of your system and you can start afresh :hugs: Good luck to you.

Don't know where really to post this but thought I'd just post it here. Since Friday I keep getting pains in my stomach (on the left and at the front) not severe pain more like rather mild cramping really it's getting worse (the pain is more intense) as the days go on. I get little "twitching" feelings on the right side of my stomach. I think that's generally it. I've never experienced these feelings before. Well cramping but only the day my period comes.

I think that's it generally.

Don't know where really to post this but thought I'd just post it here. Since Friday I keep getting pains in my stomach (on the left and at the front) not severe pain more like rather mild cramping really it's getting worse (the pain is more intense) as the days go on. I get little "twitching" feelings on the right side of my stomach. I think that's generally it. I've never experienced these feelings before. Well cramping but only the day my period comes.

Hello :hi: Could be a good sign if you havnt had that before :flower:
how long have tou been ttc?

This is the first month we started trying. We never really did anything before to prevent it but never actually focused on trying abit more.

This is the first month we started trying. We never really did anything before to prevent it but never actually focused on trying abit more.

good luck hope you get your BFP soon keep us posted :flower:

good luck hope you get your BFP soon keep us posted :flower:

Thank you very much :)

Hi im Kelly im 29 my fiance is 27 this is our first cycle of ntnp i was on birth control since we had our ds who is now 15months but stoped b4 last af , Nice to meet you all.

Were you on the mini pill or the ones where you take break between packs?

Well I was getting ready for bed last night and the witch showed up (day 35 off bcp) a bit disappointed but may be I can start tracking my cycles if they're regular.

I was on the regular pill, just a low dose one. Every pill pack there was a week of sugar pills that was a break from the hormones and would be the week I was supposed to get my period.

Sorry to hear that the witch got you. But it's a fresh cycle and a fresh start. :flower:

Hi im Kelly im 29 my fiance is 27 this is our first cycle of ntnp i was on birth control since we had our ds who is now 15months but stoped b4 last af , Nice to meet you all.

welcome! This is my first cycle NTNP, too.

hi girls!
So i gave in and did a HPT this morning! :( BFN!

I am only 10DPO so i dont think im out of the game yet. I didnt have any symptoms til yesterday when I had a "heavy" feeling , leg pain, nausia. I'm hoping this is implantation.

AF is due on Saturday so I am going to be very strict with myself and not test until she doesnt show up. I'm think I will try to hold out for Monday. (yeah right, good luck with that! ;) )

baby dust to all! and welcome all the new faces! xxxx

hi girls!
So i gave in and did a HPT this morning! :( BFN!

I am only 10DPO so i dont think im out of the game yet. I didnt have any symptoms til yesterday when I had a "heavy" feeling , leg pain, nausia. I'm hoping this is implantation.

AF is due on Saturday so I am going to be very strict with myself and not test until she doesnt show up. I'm think I will try to hold out for Monday. (yeah right, good luck with that! ;) )

baby dust to all! and welcome all the new faces! xxxx

Xx your still in it.... I wanna give in and test so bad lol but I'm not allowed haha until I'm late
My cycles are between 23-27 days I'm on 24 now so still waiting and going crazy

I'm gonna try hold off until im a day late but well see . We are saving for a house so I can't keep spending money on them even tho I so badly want to take one now lol

I know how you feel! If I was rich I would so test every day until I got AF! But they are sooo expensive if you get a decent one. You can risk it on the internet cheapie ones but I hear they only work of you wait til you have missed AF. I tested this morning with a BFN!! So no I have vowed to wait until monday! gonna be hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->