Ntnp club !

fides, CONGRATULATIONS! :bfp: That is so awesome! Happy and healthy nine months to you! :stork:

I am on CD2, :witch: got me yesterday. That's okay though as I was totally expecting her, it helps to :sex: in order for AF to stay away. :haha: On to next month, hopefully DH and I can fit some lovin into our schedules.

Lots of :dust: to those who are waiting to test!

So. I tested and I can't believe it but there is a faint line omg I'll test again in the morning and see if the line is darker

I'm hoping it's not a chemical pregnancy

Hi not posted since other day but been hectic lol im still early on in 2ww but since yesterday felt nauseaus and sooooo tired had a dull aching in bottom right hand side kinda like a tugging feeling now and then not really pain just noticable yesterday during cooking i felt só sick not sure id its anything i dont really symptom spot but do notice if something is different babydust to you all x

So. I tested and I can't believe it but there is a faint line omg I'll test again in the morning and see if the line is darker

I'm hoping it's not a chemical pregnancy

Omg it's so exciting! Fx for you and let us know when you've tested again!
:dust:

hope everyone's doing ok today xxx

I've done a test still a line but not any darker :/

thank you ekkk i was trying to upload the photos but cant work it out lol

Hi im nicki, 24, with a 17 month old daughter. We are ntnp, i am keeping a eye on cm and trying to bed when i think i would be ovulating. We are on cycle no2! Had a faint positive last month (you may have seen my thread) but 2 days later it was not to be! Gutted but upwards and onwards (or the other way round, cant remember lol)

Baby dust to all!

Hi all, so today im so tired and emotional i mean im proper teary for no reason lol and tops of my legs have been so achy like i exercised but i havent had pretty lazy day today as no energy really first thing this morning had dull heavy feeling again in bottom of tummy quite low down still feel queasy at some smells as well dont know if this means anything will test after 3rd june if af doesnt show should be couple days late by then.... If i can wait that long lol

testing again tomorrow first thing - very slight, slight lines on a pink and a blue dye test today... bundle of nerves.

any symptoms you can give us crazy girls in the waiting game lol

actually, my fingers were tingling (i had carpal tunnel last pregnancy), and over the weekend, it felt like i had a mild cold - snuffy head and such. good luck!!

and.... BFP here!!! :bfp: i feel so blessed!!!! Can't believe we got preggers w/o trying and going the NTNP route!!! :happydance: this was our 4th cycle NTNP.

:dust: to the rest of you ladies - hope to see you all soon in the preggo sections!!!

Congrats! :happydance:

Has anybody here ever been SUPERSUPER late and gotten BFP? @ __ @

I'm on cd50 now. :( I've been mildly crampy/achey for the last two weeks (mostly during when I should have had AF from 5/17 to 5/20-21), my nose is always stuffy, my moods are all wonky, everything's just kinda crazy. My cycles are usually only 34-40 days long!

I tested cd44 and cd47, both BFN on First Response tests. I keep getting this bubbly/wiggly/tuggy feelings, but... I dee kay. No clue what's going on. T ___ T
And I just wiped away a bit of EWCM earlier? I keep having to potty at LEAST once an hour. ><

Anybody have any clue what could be going on?

Hi Ladies, i'll join in if you don't mind. I'm currently going throught the final days of MC bleed so i think it might be a while before i'm officially NTNP, but thats the plan for me and the other half.

I'm 36 & OH is 47- he has children to his previous relationship both grown up but we have decided that we will try again- my 1st pregnancy was not planned, but sadly wasnt to be- however it has gave us the bug!

The main problem that we have is that my OH works away ALOT, nature of his job, it can be 10 days inbetween seeing each other never mind :sex:, so if it happens it happens (it did the last time so fingers X)
So i don't watch for signs, chart or take temp- he is away so much that if i did i would only stress myself out that he wasnt here anyway lol.

Here's wishing you all lots of :dust: and a sticky sticky bean :) x

Hi Ladies, i'll join in if you don't mind. I'm currently going throught the final days of MC bleed so i think it might be a while before i'm officially NTNP, but thats the plan for me and the other half.

I'm 36 & OH is 47- he has children to his previous relationship both grown up but we have decided that we will try again- my 1st pregnancy was not planned, but sadly wasnt to be- however it has gave us the bug!

The main problem that we have is that my OH works away ALOT, nature of his job, it can be 10 days inbetween seeing each other never mind :sex:, so if it happens it happens (it did the last time so fingers X)
So i don't watch for signs, chart or take temp- he is away so much that if i did i would only stress myself out that he wasnt here anyway lol.

Here's wishing you all lots of :dust: and a sticky sticky bean :) x

Welcome. I'm so sorry to hear about your MC. :hugs:

:hi: I'm Vicyi, 24, mum to 2 and NTNP no 3 as of 1st May :)

Welcome. :flower:

niknik - any news yet on your BFP?

Sorry i havent been on in agessss ladies ! pc problems :) well this is my first proper month of ttc as my other half ended up working away on what i wanted to be our first month ... stick to the plan and bding every other day or so and hips in the air after :)

i am also taking fertile care what has folic acid and lots of other vitamins to get my in tip top condition :p

Bought some clear blue ovulation test so just waiting for my lh surge to pop up and my oh and i can make sure we time it perfect !

Hoping this triple threat will catch the eggy

Congrats fides !

And thanks ladies xxxxxx

Beth (admin)

- any news yet on your BFP?[/QUOTE]

hey I've taken 4 tests all have lines last one a tiny bit darker
Just waiting on getting a doctors appointment.... I'm pretty excited... How are you??

- any news yet on your BFP?

Just waiting on getting a doctors appointment.... I'm pretty excited... How are you??[/QUOTE]

Congrats hun! :happydance:

I'm doing pretty good. Keeping my fingers crossed for that BFP since my period is due within the next few days. I'm driving myself nuts with symptom spotting, though. :haha:

- any news yet on your BFP?

Just waiting on getting a doctors appointment.... I'm pretty excited... How are you??

Congrats hun! :happydance:

I'm doing pretty good. Keeping my fingers crossed for that BFP since my period is due within the next few days. I'm driving myself nuts with symptom spotting, though. :haha:[/QUOTE]

Thank you i was the same... what sympoms do you have ?

I'm Cori (26) and my hubby (27), just celebrated our four year anniversary, and have been ntnp for two months now. Little nervous as this is our first go at trying. I've been looking at websites and reading some materials in trying to wrap my head around the fact that we're actually going to be doing this. It's kinda nice to know that he's finally caught the baby fever that i've had for over a year. It's wonderful being able to come here and know that there are people going through the same things that we are.

So due on today and nothing so far. Im affraid she may show up sometime during today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->