Ntnp club !

hey ladies hope all is well
for me i had a sharp twinge on my left side so im hoping that maybe implantation
Im nit sure but i guess time will tell

Hi ladies, Sorry been a way for a couple of days, I started bleeding quite heavy with clots, Went to the doc and he said it could of been a chemical pregnancy??? Or maybe its just a very heavy period, Not much help :( So i am going to class it as a period (I think) Would be helpful to know. Hope your all doing ok x

Sorry to hear about that hun.:hugs:

Hello Girls! How are we all doing?

I just have a quick question for my piece of mind...

My DH has been REALLY ill the last few days (spent most of Sat night in A and E) so there had been no chance of BDing. The last time we did was Saturday morning at about 8AM and I laid down for a good hour afterwards. Last night I had EWCM. Is there a chance that the BD from Sat would be good enough for fertisation?

I'm thinking I may just have to write this month off as I have missed my fertile window but then I read somewhere that sperm can live for up to a week in the body which would mean if I ovulated last night there would still be some swimmers from Saturday.

Any ideas? I just want to reassure myself if there is hope this month or if I should be on the look out for AF.

Thanks

xxxxx

UPDATE
I just had a big surge of sticky white CM and my right ovary feels like its being squeezed! WTF! I am very very confused!

I've also heard the sperm can live up to 5 days, so you still have some hope this month. :thumbup:

for me i had a sharp twinge on my left side so im hoping that maybe implantation

Good luck! :dust:

Yay! Hope that you will get your BFP soon! I also had a weird twinge just now and I am in my 2WW so fingers crossed!! :)

Hey Ladies!

How are we all doing?

So I have now entered the dreaded 2WW. I am looked some stuff up on implantation on the net and apprently it would happen seven-twelve days after ovulation so even though I am only 2DPO I am getting excited about every twinge. I prob just have gas! lol!

Lots of love and Baby Dust to all

Thanks HopeforFuture :D how are you doing ?

I am OK thank you! I'm starting to think that NTNP may not be for me though. :wacko:

I have no idea when/if I've Od and it's driving me crackers! :shrug: I thought I would find NTNP more relaxing but not knowing is not good!

How are you? Any more news? x

I am OK thank you! I'm starting to think that NTNP may not be for me though. :wacko:

I have no idea when/if I've Od and it's driving me crackers! :shrug: I thought I would find NTNP more relaxing but not knowing is not good!

I'm feeling the same but have to wait till OH gives the ok lol
I've had this weird thing happen when I was eating dinner the chicken smelt like a wet bed lol I couldn't eat the rest weird... Made my OH sniff my chicken a few times lol
How are you ladies

I've had this weird thing happen when I was eating dinner the chicken smelt like a wet bed lol I couldn't eat the rest weird... Made my OH sniff my chicken a few times lol
How are you ladies

I'm feeling the same way too...I hate not know if or when I ovulated. I'm guessing when I ovulated this month based on cm I observed and I'm not even sure I'm right. My DH is hesitant about actually TTC, too. But he knows how important it is to me so I think next month I'm going to try to convince him to let me get some opks so i can actually figure out when I'm ovulating.

Niknik - that is really strange about what happened while you were eating dinner. Hopefully its a good sign. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I'm getting really impatient with waiting. Lol. I think I'm 6dpo now and i can hardly wait to start testing. I think I'm going to start testing on the 22nd (I'll be 10dpo). I'm starting to have some symptoms...I've been really nauseous all last night and the night before and (TMI) I've noticed an increase in cm and my areolas seem darker. So I'm starting to get my hopes up that I may have gotten lucky this month. I just bought a 25 pack of internet cheapie pregnancy tests so I'll be all set for testing.:thumbup:

How are you? Any more news? x[/QUOTE]

I've had this weird thing happen when I was eating dinner the chicken smelt
like a wet bed lol I couldn't eat the rest weird... Made my OH sniff my chicken a few times lol

Oh good luck......... I want to get some tests to see when or if I "O" I'm think I'm between 8dpo and 11dpo I think lol
How are you ladies[/QUOTE]

I'm feeling the same way too...I hate not know if or when I ovulated. I'm guessing when I ovulated this month based on cm I observed and I'm not even sure I'm right. My DH is hesitant about actually TTC, too. But he knows how important it is to me so I think next month I'm going to try to convince him to let me get some opks so i can actually figure out when I'm ovulating.

Niknik - that is really strange about what happened while you were eating dinner. Hopefully its a good sign. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I'm getting really impatient with waiting. Lol. I think I'm 6dpo now and i can hardly wait to start testing. I think I'm going to start testing on the 22nd (I'll be 10dpo). I'm starting to have some symptoms...I've been really nauseous all last night and the night before and (TMI) I've noticed an increase in cm and my areolas seem darker. So I'm starting to get my hopes up that I may have gotten lucky this month. I just bought a 25 pack of internet cheapie pregnancy tests so I'll be all set for testing.:thumbup:[/QUOTE]

Wow sorry about that.. One it on the iPod and it all went wrong lol

Hi ladies, just checking in as been super busy all week! Hope everyone is well and praying for a BFP from someone soooon!!! :dust:

So I'm really impatient to find out if I'm pregnant or not...took a test today at 6dpo (I think).:dohh: I knew it would be negative but I couldn't help it.:haha: I have 2 more tests sitting in my bathroom, just waiting to be used. I plan on testing again in a few days, around 10dpo.:thumbup:

Hehe I would be so taking them if I had them lol my cycles have been between 23 and 27 days so I'm 2 days From the 23 day mark so I'm wanting to know ahhh

Hehe I would be so taking them if I had them lol my cycles have been between 23 and 27 days so I'm 2 days From the 23 day mark so I'm wanting to know ahhh

I would love to keep taking them but I have to resist. I need them for later on when I can actually get a positive. Lol. I wish I knew hoe long my cycle is going to be. Since this is my first month off birth control, I haven't got a clue. I'm thinking it will be closer to a 28 day cycle so I'm guessing my period is due May 29th. Hopefully I'll be pregnant and it doesn't come at all.:thumbup: When do you plan on testing?

I'm gonna try hold off until im a day late but well see . We are saving for a house so I can't keep spending money on them even tho I so badly want to take one now lol

I hope yours doesnt come at all hehe wouldn't that be awesome haha

I wish I knew hoe long my cycle is going to be. Since this is my first month off birth control, I haven't got a clue. I'm thinking it will be closer to a 28 day cycle so I'm guessing my period is due May 29th. Hopefully I'll be pregnant and it doesn't come at all.:thumbup: When do you plan on testing?
I'm in a similar position.I'm on day 35 off bcp now and AF still hasn't turned up. We've still been BD'ing like normal so I took a test last weekend just in case - negative. OH and I decided to test every other weekend but I want to test again tomorrow:haha: It's nervewracking but exciting too! FX that our AFs don't turn up and we get a BFP!!!

I wish I knew hoe long my cycle is going to be. Since this is my first month off birth control, I haven't got a clue. I'm thinking it will be closer to a 28 day cycle so I'm guessing my period is due May 29th. Hopefully I'll be pregnant and it doesn't come at all.:thumbup: When do you plan on testing?
I'm in a similar position.I'm on day 35 off bcp now and AF still hasn't turned up. We've still been BD'ing like normal so I took a test last weekend just in case - negative. OH and I decided to test every other weekend but I want to test again tomorrow:haha: It's nervewracking but exciting too! FX that our AFs don't turn up and we get a BFP!!!

Gosh that must be really hard just waiting and not really having a round abouts date to go on I feel for you ladies ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->