Ntnp club !

Can I join you ladies?

I'm Terah, I'm 20, and NTNP for #4. My DH and I have been together almost five years and have been married 5 1/2 months. We have a 4yo son named Aiden, a 2 1/2yo daughter named Madalynn (Mady) and an angel daughter named Seraphina.

This is our first month NTNP and I'm on cd10 or cd11. I have no idea how long my normal cycles are because they were really irregular before going on birth control and this is my first month off of it. Our NTNP "plan" is just to :sex: whenever we feel like it and keep our fingers crossed. :thumbup: I'm not keeping track of my cm or anything like that...at least not yet. If I don't get pregnant by September we might start actively trying, but we're not sure yet.

I look forward to getting to chat with you all. :flower:

Hey all! :wave: I've been MIA for the last few days due to being off work, my little men keep me busy so I can't get on unless I am at work. :haha: I hope things are going well for everyone, saw that some of us are symptom spotting. It's super hard not to do that I know. I am pretty much out this month, DH wasn't feeling well the one night we would have had to opportunity to get some lovin time in and I am pretty sure I O'd either today or yesterday. :shrug: Oh well, next month would be better anyway because I want a March baby. Stay positive and lots of :dust: for everyone!

Hi Ladies :wave:

Welcome Terah, good luck NTNP :flower:

I'm having troubles viewing the site recently, hope my laptop isn't on its way out

Love OBEM, always gutted when the series ends. Did anyone watch the the USA one?

xxx

Can I join you ladies?

I'm Terah, I'm 20, and NTNP for #4. My DH and I have been together almost five years and have been married 5 1/2 months. We have a 4yo son named Aiden, a 2 1/2yo daughter named Madalynn (Mady) and an angel daughter named Seraphina.

This is our first month NTNP and I'm on cd10 or cd11. I have no idea how long my normal cycles are because they were really irregular before going on birth control and this is my first month off of it. Our NTNP "plan" is just to :sex: whenever we feel like it and keep our fingers crossed. :thumbup: I'm not keeping track of my cm or anything like that...at least not yet. If I don't get pregnant by September we might start actively trying, but we're not sure yet.

welcome :D Love the name Madalynn :D My daughters is spelt different but pronounced exactly like Madalynn x

Hey all! :wave: I've been MIA for the last few days due to being off work, my little men keep me busy so I can't get on unless I am at work. :haha: I hope things are going well for everyone, saw that some of us are symptom spotting. It's super hard not to do that I know. I am pretty much out this month, DH wasn't feeling well the one night we would have had to opportunity to get some lovin time in and I am pretty sure I O'd either today or yesterday. :shrug: Oh well, next month would be better anyway because I want a March baby. Stay positive and lots of :dust: for everyone!

good luck for that march baby!!!! xx

Can I join you ladies?

so sorry for the loss of your daughter Seraphina hun, Huge hugs xx

joo - Thanks. :) And I'm having trouble viewing the site, too so I don't think it's just your laptop.

MaddiesMummy - Thank you, hun. How do you spell your Maddie's name? I know there's a billion and one different ways to spell it. We chose to spell it Madalynn because my middle name and my mom's middle name is Lynn, so it was a way to kind of keep the tradition going.

joo - Thanks. :) And I'm having trouble viewing the site, too so I don't think it's just your laptop.

MaddiesMummy - Thank you, hun. How do you spell your Maddie's name? I know there's a billion and one different ways to spell it. We chose to spell it Madalynn because my middle name and my mom's middle name is Lynn, so it was a way to kind of keep the tradition going.

about 5 weeks before she was born i sat down with a pen and paper and wrote down lots of different ways to spell it, In the end i decided Madeleine was the way for me :) it is pronounced mad-a-lyn though :D x

Hello All!
It's been a few says since I checked in! How are you all?

This is what has been going on with me- I am currently in day 18 of a 32-35 day cycle. On Sunday which was day 13 I had some major O symptoms (cramps, head ache, spots, horneyness but no EWCM) so me and Hubby BDed that afternoon and then again on Wed night. Is it possible for me to Ov that early in my cycle? I'm now going a bit nuts wondering if that was my fertile window or if I am just approaching it??? I don't know what it is about this month but something feels different. I know it is way way to early to be symptom spotting but it's so hard to stop myself!!

Would love any thoughts or cyber face slaps!!

X

Hello lady's how's it all going? Any news on symptoms?

Course you can join us your on the list ! i dont think it will be my month either, o.h workede away the week i was most fertile :( i hate his job ! i know he'll be home for next month tho so going to put allot of effort into the next cycle lol, Think hes more excited than me picked the baby names already !

Mrsklmj - yeah you can ovulate that early :) ive ovulated at day 11 before but then other times day 13,14,15,16 ! im lucky im really in tune with my body and can tell my cm and cramps ect !

Joo - me too ! i havent watched the usa one, but im addicted to home and health channel on sky watching birth stories ect :)

Baby dust girlies xxx

I wish I could tell when i ovulate .... One thing That's happened the last 2 months around the 10 11th day is my bum muscles are so sore like I've done 1000 Squats very weird haha

sore breasts here! Still no af but no idea when i am due on its so frustrating!! Baby dust everyone xx

Course you can join us your on the list ! i dont think it will be my month either, o.h workede away the week i was most fertile :( i hate his job ! i know he'll be home for next month tho so going to put allot of effort into the next cycle lol, Think hes more excited than me picked the baby names already !

Mrsklmj - yeah you can ovulate that early :) ive ovulated at day 11 before but then other times day 13,14,15,16 ! im lucky im really in tune with my body and can tell my cm and cramps ect !

Joo - me too ! i havent watched the usa one, but im addicted to home and health channel on sky watching birth stories ect :)

Baby dust girlies xxx

That really sucks that he was away at work. But it's so sweet that he picked the names already. Every time I bring up names to my DH, he just rolls his eyes at me. :haha:

I wish I could tell when i ovulate .... One thing That's happened the last 2 months around the 10 11th day is my bum muscles are so sore like I've done 1000 Squats very weird haha

I can't tell when I ovulate either. I can't even tell how long my cycles are going to be. Before I got pregnant with Seraphina, they were anywhere from 4 weeks to 8 weeks apart, and it was never the same twice in a row. And I only had one natural cycle before I went on birth control. So I have no idea how long my cycle will last and when the :witch: is due. :nope:

Hi ladies! No sickness or dizziness today! Have had some weird twinges that are really hard to describe in my belly that have been on and off for the past few days but I have had those in the week before my period before so not thinking about it too much....honest! Happy Friday everyone, hope we all have a good weekend!

I am going to take one Monday, My periods are sooo irregular sinse coming off the depo injection usually longest i would go without a period would be 2 weeks, Been longer than that since i had a period, Its driving me nuts, I read online about posotive tests then negative ones and it says things about chemical pregnancys!!!! :( I just brushed the posotive off as an evap line or something, Oh my god i am so confused right now!!

Hi Ladies, not been able to get on but I'm back now :happydance: Hi to the newbies and hoping you are all well.

I'm CD3 of my first natural cycle so I'm just waiting to see :shrug:

I am going to take one Monday, My periods are sooo irregular sinse coming off the depo injection usually longest i would go without a period would be 2 weeks, Been longer than that since i had a period, Its driving me nuts, I read online about posotive tests then negative ones and it says things about chemical pregnancys!!!! :( I just brushed the posotive off as an evap line or something, Oh my god i am so confused right now!!

:hugs:
I'm sorry you're so confused. Wishing you the best of luck for when you test on Monday. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->