Ntnp club !

i have been having irrregular cycles for a few months now so i am totally confused as to when i am ovulating etc...Had some white mucus jelly discharge today, Is this a sign of ovulation?x

That sounds like the stage before pre-fertile CM to me - mine is white and clear musussy the day before the egg white stage - you may find tomorrow or the day after it looks just like raw egg whites. Then you'll nearly be ready!

Have you used OPKs yet? As every lady is different, OPKs will help tie the symptoms of O together and give you a much better idea of when O is occurring. :)

Do you ladies mind if I join you? DH and I started NTNP this cycle after 7 cycles TTC.

To introduce myself: My name is Hannah and I am 26 years old, TTC my first. x

I'm so frustrated! I wish I knew how long my cycles were. I used an online ovulation calculator to see what it would say about my fertile period (I used just 28 days since that's about how long it took me to get my first real period after the bleeding stopped after I had Seraphina) and of course it said my fertile period was from today to Wednesday. Now I'm frustrated because I'm out of town and my DH is back at our house. I really hope this cycle will be longer because I don't want to miss my fertile period just because I decided to come visit my mom and grandma. I'll be going home tomorrow, so I really hope that I don't miss out on my chance this month.

Sorry for the mini rant...I'm just driving myself nuts about getting pregnant already. :wacko:

HopeforFuture - Welcome! :)

My DH is in the army so he is away all the time, witch is no good, Is there a button to presss to get pregnant??? lol

Hi ladies :kiss:

Glad to see the site is working properly! I wasn't able to get on line much all week then the one night I got here everything was broken!

Sorry for the mini rant...I'm just driving myself nuts about getting pregnant already. :wacko:

No need to apologise Terah, sometimes this whole TTC thing is really frustrating isn't it! It's good to have a vent once in a while (or almost everyday in my case lol). Just get BD'ing when you get back and FX you catch it :flower:.

MaddiesMummy - I have no idea on my cycle yet either, I'm on 28th day off bcp and still no AF but we've been BD'ing so having to take HPTs too. It's confusing that AF and pregnancy symptoms can be similar sometimes :wacko:. Hope your cycles even out soon, or even better that you catch that eggy in the meantime!

Hope everyone's doing good, happy humping girls :laugh2: and baby dust to all :dust:

It can be really fustrating but i think the more you stress that can prevent periods or so ive read :/ My cm has been thick and creamy till day ten then watery for about 4 days what is ment to be fertile then from around day 17 its creamy again and lots of it sorry for tmi but thought if we share our experiences might put others minds at rest :)

Hope for future course you can join us :) added to list !

Oh and ladies remeber when you move of to your next cycle of ntnp let me know so i can change the list :) thankyou and babydust xxx

It can be really fustrating but i think the more you stress that can prevent periods or so ive read :/ My cm has been thick and creamy till day ten then watery for about 4 days what is ment to be fertile then from around day 17 its creamy again and lots of it sorry for tmi but thought if we share our experiences might put others minds at rest :)

Hope for future course you can join us :) added to list !

Hello!
I am finding that I have creamy watery CM for most of my cycle. So far I am on day 20 of a 35 day cycle so I expecting to get EWCM in the next few days. I am BDing every other day until I see EWCM.

Baby dust!!!

so will just update what ive had on
CD9 i had ewcm but just the smallest amount :shrug: and was feeling a little ill
CD7-13 watery cm
CD11 weird but i had sore bum muscles (and im pretty sure i had the same thing last cycle wishfull thinking that is some sort of sign:haha: )
CD12 Oday going by my app.. feeling bloated crampy low down
And now creamy white cm
NO huge symptoms even tho im looking hahaha

Morning, hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! sending lots of luck to anyone who is in the 2ww or just feels a bit stressed out with it all!

afm....well i woke up yesterday with the most painful sore throat, i hit the hot water and lemon and felt better for a while but ended up sleeping on the sofa for 2 hours in the afternoon and when i woke up I felt awful, banging head, nausea, bad throat, loads of sinus pressure so I just ended up going to bed :sleep: luckily I seem to have slept the worse of it off and i'm not too bad this morning, but I think this explains my feeling sick and dizzy in the week - this must have been brewing! that will teach me not to symptom spot!

How is everyone? is anyone due to test yet?

Morning, hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! sending lots of luck to anyone who is in the 2ww or just feels a bit stressed out with it all!

afm....well i woke up yesterday with the most painful sore throat, i hit the hot water and lemon and felt better for a while but ended up sleeping on the sofa for 2 hours in the afternoon and when i woke up I felt awful, banging head, nausea, bad throat, loads of sinus pressure so I just ended up going to bed :sleep: luckily I seem to have slept the worse of it off and i'm not too bad this morning, but I think this explains my feeling sick and dizzy in the week - this must have been brewing! that will teach me not to symptom spot!

How is everyone? is anyone due to test yet?

I'm feeling good thank you! Sorry you are sick :hugs: - I hope you get better soon!

I THINK I'm still waiting to ovulate. We moved to NTNP after 7 months TTC and promised ourselves, after trying really hard last month and seeing no results, to take it easy this cycle. No OPKs - just BD every 2 days-ish. Currently on CD15 and trying not to think too much about it! It's not working!!! x

https://www.bellybelly.com.au/conception/cervical-mucus-can-indicate-ovulation-fertile

This is a good link if u want to find out what cm is what :) but as it says all women are different some dont show that sign some get cramps or a different symtom instead or nothing at all :) :dust:

Think where forgetting its ntnp and overthinking stuff ! xxx

morning girls. Just been to the loo, Still no period but brown spotting?? I am going to get a pregnancy test today, Although with it been sunday my local chemist will be shut! I hate all this not knowing

morning girls. Just been to the loo, Still no period but brown spotting?? I am going to get a pregnancy test today, Although with it been sunday my local chemist will be shut! I hate all this not knowing

Can you get to a supermarket?? or wilko's or somewhere like that? My local poundshop even has ppt now lol ooooo hope you manage to get a test and its good news, fx for you

hey everyone, I'm new here but myself and my OH are NTNP. Really hoping for a BFP though, I'm so broody!

https://www.bellybelly.com.au/conception/cervical-mucus-can-indicate-ovulation-fertile

This is a good link if u want to find out what cm is what :) but as it says all women are different some dont show that sign some get cramps or a different symtom instead or nothing at all :) :dust:

Wow what a helpful website!

I had a bit of a ovary twinge late last night. I was unfortunately up at 2AM and at the hospital coz my DH had a bad absess in his cheek. But luckily we had BDed that morning so I think that all the times have matched up! :)

I really try to chill out at NTNP but when it comes to those four days where I might be fertile all that "be carm and carry on" goes out the window!

:haha:

Wow what a helpful website!

I had a bit of a ovary twinge late last night. I was unfortunately up at 2AM and at the hospital coz my DH had a bad absess in his cheek. But luckily we had BDed that morning so I think that all the times have matched up! :)

I really try to chill out at NTNP but when it comes to those four days where I might be fertile all that "be carm and carry on" goes out the window!

:haha:

I'm so glad you feel like this! So do I! I vowed I would NTNP this cycle and was doing really well until I started seeing EWCM! Now I'm in the window I'm obsessing again! Lol!

Well my period came early this afternoon so I'm out for this month . On the bright side at least its early and not late! better than getting my hopes up i suppose! hope you other ladies have a bit better luck this cycle!!! as for me....well i'm a little disappointed but won't let this top my pma for cycle 2!!

I couldnt get out to the shops, So confused, More brown blood, Small amount, Just been to the loo and small clots :s No period either....Unless this is the start of my period...I just dont no

Well my period came early this afternoon so I'm out for this month . On the bright side at least its early and not late! better than getting my hopes up i suppose! hope you other ladies have a bit better luck this cycle!!! as for me....well i'm a little disappointed but won't let this top my pma for cycle 2!!

Sorry to hear that, FX for you for cycle 2 :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->