Ntnp club !

Well my period came early this afternoon so I'm out for this month . On the bright side at least its early and not late! better than getting my hopes up i suppose! hope you other ladies have a bit better luck this cycle!!! as for me....well i'm a little disappointed but won't let this top my pma for cycle 2!!

:hugs: sorry about AF coming good luck for the next cycle

I couldnt get out to the shops, So confused, More brown blood, Small amount, Just been to the loo and small clots :s No period either....Unless this is the start of my period...I just dont no

sounds really confusing:dohh: i say get a test and test and see what it says and go from there :flower:

hey everyone, I'm new here but myself and my OH are NTNP. Really hoping for a BFP though, I'm so broody!

HELLO good luck with your BFP
Im very broody also hahaha i want a baby in this belly yesterdat=y :dohh:

:haha:[/QUOTE]

I'm so glad you feel like this! So do I! I vowed I would NTNP this cycle and was doing really well until I started seeing EWCM! Now I'm in the window I'm obsessing again! Lol![/QUOTE]

Hey
im also obsessing i try so hard not to but some days i cant help myself haha

I'm so glad you feel like this! So do I! I vowed I would NTNP this cycle and was doing really well until I started seeing EWCM! Now I'm in the window I'm obsessing again! Lol![/QUOTE]

Hey
im also obsessing i try so hard not to but some days i cant help myself haha[/QUOTE]

Hee hee!!! Today I was like 'is this EWCM? Isn't it?! AARRGGHH!!!

Not that I'm obsessing or anything... :haha:

[/QUOTE]Hee hee!!! Today I was like 'is this EWCM? Isn't it?! AARRGGHH!!!

Not that I'm obsessing or anything... :haha:[/QUOTE]

Hahaha so where are you in your cycle?
I think im 5 DPO

Glad to see I'm not the only obsessive one! I've posted a few times, but mostly just lurked around forums. Last month AF didn't stop by for a visit, and I've just got 12 more until she is supposed to come in a 35 day cycle. I tested twice, and decided it was too early and have been patient ever since. I literally feel like I'm drowning in CM... has anyone else been there??? My OH and I have been NTNP for about a year now.

Hee hee!!! Today I was like 'is this EWCM? Isn't it?! AARRGGHH!!!

Not that I'm obsessing or anything... :haha:[/QUOTE]

Hahaha so where are you in your cycle?
I think im 5 DPO[/QUOTE]

I am currently CD16 and still not a single sign that I'm going to O. I normally get signs from 3 days before O. This cycle is either going to be 35 days or more, which is unusual for me, or will be anovulatory. I hope it's not the latter! :wacko:

Hope for future - some women dont get symptoms every month or you may just have missed them :) dont get to worried about it xxx

Hope for future - some women dont get symptoms every month or you may just have missed them :) dont get to worried about it xxx

Thank you Beth :)

I have had the exact same symptoms every month since TTC - it will be weird if I have absolutely no symptoms this month! I'm kinda hoping I missed them entirely - that would meant that we BD without stress or anxiety - that would be great!

I usually get a LOT of EWCM two days before O- all I've been seeing is little bits of pre-EWCM which is sticky and not gloopy (sorry if TMI). I've got a feeling I'm about to see EWCM - it's like it's trying to show but can't quite do it - anyone ever had that?

Sorry if I'm spoiling the NTNP... :dohh:

Hello, girls! I hope I can join you? :) I'm 26, DH is 27 and we've been married since July 2010. Ive been charting since coming off BCP in October, only really to figure out if/when I ovulate. Now, I'm hoping knowing too much about my cycles doesn't hinder our laid-back NTNP approach! We officially decided today that next cycle (as I know I've already ovulated this cycle) we're going to just :sex: whenever we want, with no protection. :)

Hello, girls! I hope I can join you? :) I'm 26, DH is 27 and we've been married since July 2010. Ive been charting since coming off BCP in October, only really to figure out if/when I ovulate. Now, I'm hoping knowing too much about my cycles doesn't hinder our laid-back NTNP approach! We officially decided today that next cycle (as I know I've already ovulated this cycle) we're going to just :sex: whenever we want, with no protection. :)

Hello and welcome :D

Thank you Beth :)

I have had the exact same symptoms every month since TTC - it will be weird if I have absolutely no symptoms this month! I'm kinda hoping I missed them entirely - that would meant that we BD without stress or anxiety - that would be great!

I usually get a LOT of EWCM two days before O- all I've been seeing is little bits of pre-EWCM which is sticky and not gloopy (sorry if TMI). I've got a feeling I'm about to see EWCM - it's like it's trying to show but can't quite do it - anyone ever had that?

Sorry if I'm spoiling the NTNP... :dohh:

Hey no your not spoiling it :flower: its a confusing time for as all

And on the CM matter most of the time my CM is m.i.a lol
sorry i couldnt help more lol
:dohh:

My son was born sleeping 4-21-12 at 135pm. My water broke at home & I delivered him on my own & immediately had a d&c. I was 14 weeks pregnant with him, & went into early labor due to me having an incompetent cervix, or weak cervix. Dr said I can be stitched up next pregnancy to keep baby in there full term. I bleed for about 6days real light then it stopped. I just started yo bleed today so I'm hoping this is cycle day #1?!!! The Dr said to wait atleast one cycle to try. I'm scared to start trying again, but I desperately want to fill that whole.

My son was born sleeping 4-21-12 at 135pm. My water broke at home & I delivered him on my own & immediately had a d&c. I was 14 weeks pregnant with him, & went into early labor due to me having an incompetent cervix, or weak cervix. Dr said I can be stitched up next pregnancy to keep baby in there full term. I bleed for about 6days real light then it stopped. I just started yo bleed today so I'm hoping this is cycle day #1?!!! The Dr said to wait atleast one cycle to try. I'm scared to start trying again, but I desperately want to fill that whole.

I am so sorry for your loss hun. I lost my 3 1/2 month old daughter to SIDS on April 19, 2012. I can understand your need to fill that void that a loss leaves you with.

Hi and welcome! :flower:

As for me, I think I'm in the two week wait now. I am fairly certain I did ovulate this past weekend since I saw what I'm pretty sure was EWCM. I'm just happy to think I ovulated to be honest since before I got pregnant with Seraphina I was having really long, irregular cycles and this one seems like its going to be a 28ish day cycle. :)

Hello Girls! How are we all doing?

I just have a quick question for my piece of mind...

My DH has been REALLY ill the last few days (spent most of Sat night in A and E) so there had been no chance of BDing. The last time we did was Saturday morning at about 8AM and I laid down for a good hour afterwards. Last night I had EWCM. Is there a chance that the BD from Sat would be good enough for fertisation?

I'm thinking I may just have to write this month off as I have missed my fertile window but then I read somewhere that sperm can live for up to a week in the body which would mean if I ovulated last night there would still be some swimmers from Saturday.

Any ideas? I just want to reassure myself if there is hope this month or if I should be on the look out for AF.

Thanks

xxxxx

UPDATE
I just had a big surge of sticky white CM and my right ovary feels like its being squeezed! WTF! I am very very confused!

Hi ladies, Sorry been a way for a couple of days, I started bleeding quite heavy with clots, Went to the doc and he said it could of been a chemical pregnancy??? Or maybe its just a very heavy period, Not much help :( So i am going to class it as a period (I think) Would be helpful to know. Hope your all doing ok x

Hi I'd like to join in. My name is Shona, I'm 21 and been with my partner for nearly 3 years. This is our first month of NTNP. We don't really have any plan of when we do the BD so we will just see how it goes.

Hello Girls! How are we all doing?

I just have a quick question for my piece of mind...

My DH has been REALLY ill the last few days (spent most of Sat night in A and E) so there had been no chance of BDing. The last time we did was Saturday morning at about 8AM and I laid down for a good hour afterwards. Last night I had EWCM. Is there a chance that the BD from Sat would be good enough for fertisation?

I'm thinking I may just have to write this month off as I have missed my fertile window but then I read somewhere that sperm can live for up to a week in the body which would mean if I ovulated last night there would still be some swimmers from Saturday.

Any ideas? I just want to reassure myself if there is hope this month or if I should be on the look out for AF.

Thanks

xxxxx

UPDATE
I just had a big surge of sticky white CM and my right ovary feels like its being squeezed! WTF! I am very very confused!

I've heard/read that sperm can live for up to 5 days in the right environment. So from Saturday to Tuesday it is a possibility for the sperm to still be swimming. Good luck! :dust:

Not much going on here, just waiting for AF to show. I think she will be here by the end of the weekend and if not then early next week. Keeping my fingers crossed that the hubby and I can find the time to get in some good BDing next cycle.

Hi ladies, Sorry been a way for a couple of days, I started bleeding quite heavy with clots, Went to the doc and he said it could of been a chemical pregnancy??? Or maybe its just a very heavy period, Not much help :( So i am going to class it as a period (I think) Would be helpful to know. Hope your all doing ok x

Aw :hugs: sorry to hear xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->