Oct 1st - 31st Testers!!! 78 BFPs! 13 Angels 345 Testing and Counting...

Sept. was a bust, but I feel good about October. :flower: This will be my third cycle, and I'll be testing the 7th or 8th but put me down for 8th. :)

Hey everyone :) I'm due for af on the 31st September but Fx she doesn't show and I'll be testing on the 4/5th of October. Can you put me down for the 5th please??

:dust: to everyone!!

Hiya, can you put me down for the 10th please. This is our 14th cycle so i'm hoping it's a lucky one.

Ok so now im not too sure what my test date will be for Oct.. Thought AF started on Fri but since then nothing.... usually have 24 day cycles but the last one ended up being 31 days.. Friday was 24 days so now waiting till day 31 to see if it ends up being the same as last month.

Not completely sure when my test date would be, or if I will have the opportunity to try this month.. Barring that.. If I did happen to O at the regular time, I am CD 7 today.. Hmm so CD 15 is my typical O day, which would be the 20th of Sept. hmmm, then 10 days after that hmm the 30th of october, so I guess put me down for the 1st LOL!!

We shall see how things pan out! Last month I only had a 7 day LP..

Hey ladies can you put me down for testing on 9th October please

Hi Ladies, we got some new additions over the weekend I see, I hope we all get those sticky bean bfps in Oct!!!

Sorry that Sept was not a good bfp month for you ZOFRANKS, SLH, JOEYBROOKS, or AMOMMY, I see you over from the Sept thread! :hugs: This cycle will be the ONE!!

Welcome 4EVER, TWICKY, MISS D, LOUISECLARE, AUM, and DANCINGDIVA :wave: You all have been added and I am feeling like this will be a GREAT cycle for you!! FXD GL :dust:

:hi: everyone!!! It's so good to see new people here!!!!! I hope this is our month ladies!!!! :dust:

hi there ladies... we have been ttc# 1 for over a year now.. hopefully this is my LUCKY month..:thumbup: af is due on 6th..so plzz add me here... hopefully we will get a lot of sticky bfp's in this thread....:winkwink:

Hi ladies! I would love to join you here in the October thread. I think I'm going to assume that my cycle will be 26 days again and I'll test on the 8th, if AF doesn't show up on the 6th. I'm not convinced this will be my month, since DH is out of town on the most important days. He's coming back CD13, but last month I think I ov'd on CD12...I wonder if we'll catch the egg this month. I guess we'll just have to see. At the very least, I won't be symptom spotting like crazy this month...but I will keep my fingers crossed for a BFP.

:dust: to all you October testers! I think this could be our month! :)

Please add me for October 7th. I purposely cheated the schedule for my clomid this month. The doctor wants it to be 5-9 but that hasn't worked. I asked about taking it 3-7 and she didn't want to change it so I did it myself, LOL. I just finished telling them I "messed up" when I counted, hehe. See how crazy people get when nothing is working?? Oh well, they said it wouldn't hurt but they don't know how well I'll ovulate this month. I feel kinda bad hearing that but hopefully I will still have good CD21 numbers.

I expect to test around Oct 4th or 5th, add me to the list please! BABY DUST to all

I don't see me on the list. Maybe Ive just gone completely cuckoo. :wacko:

Hi ladies!
This is baby #3 for us - 2 girls so far, wouldn't mind what we got given as long as healthy!
this is first month charting for me, but know when my ew cm and af has been for a while - i keep a note of dates so i usually between 28-33 cycle and af 10 days after ew cm - going by that my latest date (33 day cycle) would be 10th Oct - my dd2 b'day is 9th Oct so put me down for then!! :)

Dancing diva, pinkorblue, butterfly 22 - i'm with you ladies!! :winkwink::thumbup:

:wave: Welcome Ladies!!! I hope this is that start of your journey to an Oct bfp!!! GL :dust: SHIARA, DBZ34, MESSY, SAMMY, BUTTERFLY, and JOOLS!!!

TWICKY, I don't know how on Earth that happened, don't think you are looking it yet, save it for the TWW :haha: that was my fast typing that left you off. My apologies.

JOOLS has already pointed out possible bump buddies!!! FXD!

Let's get it ladies, Sept is looking like a month that will be alot to beat. 20% bfp in Aug, so far we are at 10% in Sept and it's not halfway through, lets make sure we have the high % for Oct! Those that are, let's really push that SMEP!!! GL FXD!! :dust:

Can I join?? Im due af on the 6th so I'm going to hold out till then ( ihope) can I join?? Defo feel this is my month x

Well of course you can join.... you have just been added! I like the feeling you have, run with it, GL FXD! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->