Oct 1st - 31st Testers!!! 78 BFPs! 13 Angels 345 Testing and Counting...

Could you change me to the 9th please :)

Can I join please?? Il be testing 9th xx good luck everyone xxxx

Of course you can change that date BUGG! All done.... GL

SARZ :wave: nice to have you here. Thanks for the well wishes, hopefully we all spread just enough luck and :dust: around that we see record amounts of bfps. GL FXD!! :dust:

Ok Ladies.... check out the packed front page! I think there should be PLENTY of opportunities to "Buddy Up!" There are quite a few ladies that can be BUDDIES, as we have 23 testers!! Sooooo many ladies that need a TTC buddy and I see sooo many of you that have the same testing date or near testing date. This is a no judgement, happy, PMA, pleasant thread, don't hesitiate to call these ladies out on thread and contact them to buddy up. I love seeing us all bond together and get through the TTC, TWW, and 9 mos together!!! GL!!!

*First Page Updated*

Thanks I WANNA!! I am getting excited for your to get this egg chase started and shout your bfp!!! FXD!!!

BLUBERRY!!!! :wave: Welcome!!! I hope that you get as much support as possible in here! You have a GREAT bunch of ladies to potentially be BUMP BUDDIES with and definitely TTC buddies!!! GL FXD! :dust:

alright put me down for Oct 1! I really really really really wanna wait that long to test...yeah...ok me...whatever I never do :blush: BUT we will be in VEGAS that weekend so it would be a great time to test right? lots of luck in vegas! :haha:

Good Morning Ladies!!!

I have you down on the first page HOPING4!!! GL FXD!! :dust: This thread seems to be getting some real attendance! Hoping that some bump buddies come from this thread! :dust:

Egg chase time :happydance: I don't know where I am about with my opk cuz I haven't been doing that but I know I'm in my most fertile time for sure. We'll see if we get lucky ladies and catch those eggs- :yipee: Y'alls can do it!

I am on cd 9 & already having ewcm could be from bd last night. ??

Hi can you please put me down for the 28th:flower:.

:shock: I bd yesterday morning and when I went to bathroom to wipe with toilet paper last night, I found very stretchy eggwhite mc. :dance: I hope this is it for me.

Hi all, please can I be added for testing on October 4th? It looks like my cycle has lengthened from a 31 day cycle to a 46 day cycle - thought my AF was due today but looks like I am actually ovulating this weekend now. FX'ed to all for :bfp: in October :) xx

Please could you put me down for the 2nd... ta muchly

:dust: :dust: :dust:

1 dpo today, fx everyone. how are all the other 2nd oct testers getting on?

Yayyyyy OCTOBER!!! I wasn't planning to be a October tester but I guess nature doesn't want me conceiving when I wanted. Put me down to test for the 10th! I normally go a little a-wall after I get my af so I don't go on this forum for a week or so. But I am back and trying new things this cycle so I am very excited :)

Good luck to everyone and I hope we all get our :bfp: this October

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"