• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October 2015 testing!

Well ladies, I'm somewhere between 4-6 DPO (maybe 7?) and I'm STILL having lots of EWCM. I've had it for like 9 days now. I don't understand what's going on!

Lawes, I'd hold for a few hours and test! FMU has never been as good for me, lol.

Well ladies, I'm somewhere between 4-6 DPO (maybe 7?) and I'm STILL having lots of EWCM. I've had it for like 9 days now. I don't understand what's going on!

Lawes, I'd hold for a few hours and test! FMU has never been as good for me, lol.

Still waiting for my 15 cheapie tests from Amazon to come.. don't they understand that I'm impatient?!

Hello Ladies,

feeling down today...
DH and I did not BD last night after seeing my solid smiley face yesterday morning. We BD the night before so I hope it is enough... We can maybe try tonight but it will be probably too late...
I feel very bloated those days and I have ovarian pain which is very uncommon for me so I am a bit worried... If no BFP this month I will ask for a check with my OB.

Lawes I know this feeling when you are impatient and would like to test 10 times a day. Do you have something to keep you occupied?

I only order things with Amazon prime for that reason. I'm so impatient. Even 2 days is too long to wait haha.

MiaMama, they say best time to BD is before O so the sperm is already waiting. If you have a short surge that the last day you did could be plenty! So FX you caught the egg!

Work, 4 cats, OH, chores, 66 assorted reptiles, 3 fish tanks, food shopping and sleep.

Doesn't always work though! Thankfully if AF does arrive I'm looking after my mums 4 kids from 9th October for a week while she goes to Majorca with her boyfriend. That will definitely keep me distracted!

Work, 4 cats, OH, chores, 66 assorted reptiles, 3 fish tanks, food shopping and sleep.

Doesn't always work though! Thankfully if AF does arrive I'm looking after my mums 4 kids from 9th October for a week while she goes to Majorca with her boyfriend. That will definitely keep me distracted!

Hahaha! Yes I can see you are very busy actually but I totally understand the impatience! Last month I was thinking about testing all day long even when busy at work! I agree for Amazon Prime, so much better!!!

Thanks Gena for the kind words... We've BD several time before ovulation so I hope it will be efficient anyway, fingers crossed!
Now waiting for October 20th to see if my periods come and I'am going to try to not focus too much on the possible symptoms as I did the last months... It just drives me crazy!

Patience is overrated if you ask me!!:haha: I ordered IC yesterday and paid extra to have them overnight (only $3, but still!). Can't wait to see them waiting there for me when I get home from work :blush:

Patience is overrated if you ask me!!:haha: I ordered IC yesterday and paid extra to have them overnight (only $3, but still!). Can't wait to see them waiting there for me when I get home from work :blush:

What is IC? (sorry I don't have enough experience on this forum and do not know all the acronyms).
I ordered some HCG strips from Wondfo this morning... I did not want to... But cannot resist :dohh:

Hahaha! Great! Did not know, so I bought the same ones hahaha

Haha yes they are great for POAS addicts. I use them when I really want to test but know it probably won't be positive. A lot of people take ic until they get a positive and then test on a more expensive test for confirmation.

This is what I did last month... And got a chemical... So I do not know if it is good or bad to test early because I was so disappointed.
So I bought some but I would like to not test too early...
Will see.
After how many dpo do you plan on testing?

I used to start at 10 dpo but I am waiting until 15 dpo or 13 dpo this month. I am not sure when I od so basically just waiting for af. I have a party coming up so I plan to test before that to know if I can drink at all. I have heard that by 12 dpo most women will have a bfp if they are going to get one. But of course there are always exceptions.

I also have a party, at 10dpo so too early, I won't drink at all and tell people I feel sick... Then I have a wedding at 15dpo and so rehearsal dinner at 14dpo... Maybe I will try the morning of the rehearsal dinner.

14 dpo you should have a pretty accurate result

We'll I'm out then ladies. 12dpo and used fmu and tested with like 4 diff tests and nothing... totally bfn. If I had implanted with those cramps Saturday then it def would have shown up by now : ( So good luck to the rest of you girls!!

We'll I'm out then ladies. 12dpo and used fmu and tested with like 4 diff tests and nothing... totally bfn. If I had implanted with those cramps Saturday then it def would have shown up by now : ( So good luck to the rest of you girls!!

So sorry to hear that :-(
Good luck to you for next cycle!

Right so, 12dpo, took a test with FMU this morning and got an odd result. The visible strip didn't have a line but underneath the max bit right before the visible bit of the strip started, there was a pink line after I used it. I peeled it back a tiny bit and saw it. I was in a rush to leave for work so I threw it in the bin and decided I'll do another tomorrow morning.

Also, AF is due today, no sign as yet, no crampy or bleeding at all and I had a good internal check.

My Ovia App thinks I've done a full cycle and told me it had be ovulating at CD19, when originally I thought it was CD17 as my fertility score was 10, the highest, that day and I'd had EWCM for a few days. So now I'm think... am I actually 12dpo or 10dpo?

HELP!

So sorry HappiestMom, hoping for a shy bfp but I know that feeling of defeat. I won't put you down as :witch: until she shows. FX she stays away!

Lawes, I replied to you on my other thread lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->