• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October 2015 testing!

caved and tested today on 4 hr hold at 9 dop. but negative, so wont test again for a couple days. but for some reason just feel out with negative today.

caved and tested today on 4 hr hold at 9 dop. but negative, so wont test again for a couple days. but for some reason just feel out with negative today.
Dont feel out-most people only implant on 9dpo....for me i feel out when a frer is neg at 11dpo as i know its possible to show up after but its not as likely.
as for the cb digi flashies, i get less flashies if i start them later but i had a random cycle where i O'd and conceived day 10 (chemical) so im afraid to leave it too late. But definitely keep an eye on the lines, when my first few flashies happened i could see the lines were super faint so only dtd every 2nd day to save my energy (ha!) Got 6 flashies before my solid this month but my 1st month i got no flashies and last month i got 4. 1dpo today-glad the opk stage is behind me-theyre great but they stress me out!

I'm now getting mild back pain in my tail bone/lower back area. Really trying not to test yet. But that's the thing, getting pregnant wasn't ever the issue for me, it took 2 months the first time, 4 months the second time (all without monitoring anything - just DTD whenever we felt like it) and I the 3rd time I was caught on the pill cause I messed it up with the wedding stress.

The issue is staying pregnant. I am going to STRESS OUT once I know I'm pregnant again. My OH doesn't get positive, hes very reserved after our 3 losses, which breaks my heart a little bit.

Me 2, you sound like you're in a similar situation to me....we had our 1st child on the pill, our 2nd we fell pg first month trying without so much as an opk, then 2 losses this year ttc#3.....this is only my 4th cycle ttc#3 so i seem to conceive pretty easily. I have a feeling he may want to give up on #3 if we lose another....it hasnt been said but i can see it-seriously considering saying nothing until af is like a week late next time it actually works but i would feel really sneaky?
You're so right, i dont think he'd insist we stop but i would find it much harder if i knew he wasn't really on board and also its hard bding so much around O with 2 kids around already and he works a lot of night shifts-i need him co-operating willingly not begrudgingly iykwim?! Hopefully we get lucky soon...we never saw it taking long. My eldest is 9 next month!

I used the CB OPK for the first time this cycle and found it to be very accurate! I have been tracking my cycles on an app for nearly a year and I have a very regular 27/28 day cycle. I got my flashing and solid smileys just in the time I expected to O. Hope you get your solid smiley soon!!

Extremely negative 8dpo evening test

https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/rshipley20/Mobile%20Uploads/21F34398-9816-4A50-B9D2-AA8583B554DA_zpsytfh0kuc.jpg

I don't know why I feel out already. Sigh.

I had by BFN at 9 DPO, was trying to stay hopeful as that would be very early for a BFP. I did kind of give up hope then, but you never know! Someone else said that most BFPs came at 12 DPO or later, so there is still hope at that point!

But, for me, I can now confirm I'm out for this cycle. AF has arrived and onto CD1. Trying to remain hopeful for cycle #10 off BCP, but proving to be a bit more challenging now.

Good luck to the remainder of the Oct testers! I hope to see your :bfp: s coming soon!

I'm 9 dpo, I ovulated on 26th September according to my Ovia app X

I used the CB OPK for the first time this cycle and found it to be very accurate! I have been tracking my cycles on an app for nearly a year and I have a very regular 27/28 day cycle. I got my flashing and solid smileys just in the time I expected to O. Hope you get your solid smiley soon!!

maybe_baby_ Yes I think this is very accurate too!
I've been using this for 4 months. I start CD8 because my cycle is 28days usually. I've got solid smiley at CD12 twice and CD11 once. Last cycle I've got a chemical pregnancy so I am not very surprised that this cycle is a bit different than my usual cycle. At CD14 now so ovulation is coming this is for sure :winkwink:
A lot of baby dust to you!

I had by BFN at 9 DPO, was trying to stay hopeful as that would be very early for a BFP. I did kind of give up hope then, but you never know! Someone else said that most BFPs came at 12 DPO or later, so there is still hope at that point!

But, for me, I can now confirm I'm out for this cycle. AF has arrived and onto CD1. Trying to remain hopeful for cycle #10 off BCP, but proving to be a bit more challenging now.

Good luck to the remainder of the Oct testers! I hope to see your :bfp: s coming soon!

Sorry MKaykes! Keep trying! Good luck for the next cycle!!!

Okay Ladies here goes:

sevenofnine - I hope your blood pressure calms down. Is there any pregnancy safe medication you can take for it?

Boo44 - Welcome :hi: I don't know how good we are at support at NOT testing early :haha: I am trying to not test until AF is due this month. I hate wasting the money on hpt's even if I only use IC. And month after month of BFN really starts to wear on you. I hate getting squinters. I would much rather wait until AF is due and get a definite BFP rather than test early and get a squinter that I am not sure if is even really there. 8 dpo is definitely really early. You may not have even implanted yet. Most common implant day is 9 dpo. FX for you!

Lawes1987 - Creamy CM is a good sign. When I had my chemical I had creamy CM from 1 dpo until I miscarried.

blakesmummy09 - It is possible that you just missed the surge for a positive opk. Some women have very short surges so if you don't test enough you can miss it. Good idea to BD anyways to be safe!

sdc010905 - Hope you got OH to rally! :haha: My DH has been having trouble lately. We may have missed it this month because he wouldn't even try to BD yesterday because he said he knew he wouldn't be able to finish. -_-

LiLi2- sounds like you have your bases covered no matter when you O'd. Hopefully one of those spermies did their job! FX

HappiestMom - It is still very early. Sounds like you have great symptoms!!

fairycat - Welcome :wave: GL!! I'll update the first page :)

BostonLover89 - Time to start :sex: !!

Reyannawolf - 9 DPO is still very early. Like sdc said, the most common implant day is 9 dpo. Some dont even implant until 12 dpo. You aren't out yet!

MKaykes - I'm sorry the witch came! Sending baby dust your way for next month!! :hug:

I believe the front page is now up to date! :)

Still in a little bit of shock- tested about an hour ago with a FR Gold Digital and got a :bfp: !

I did my research though and know they can give false positives. I pulled apart the test to read the strip, and it has a very faint second line! I'm not ready to celebrate yet, but I'm thrilled and nervous at the same time!

I'm going to follow up with a regular FRER tomorrow morning =) Fx!

Yay!! I will wait to update the page until your normal FRER! False positives aren't too common (no one is going to complain when they get a true positive so the amount of false + vs true + is skewed online) so I hope it's a true bfp! :)

10 DPO today and tested this morning. :bfn: again. sigh.

Hard to stay postive atm, everyone around me so NEGATIVE about this or that and its like... just take your negativity away from me damn it.

:dohh:

I think I ovulated either yesterday or today so I shall be testing on 2nd of October until either af or bfp :)

The witch came for me yesterday! On to the next cycle!

Gina: oh was kinda reluctant when my flashies started and im glad i didnt push for every night as i ended up with 6 but in the end we bd'd cd 8,10,13,14,15. I o'd day 15 so should have a good shot. Starting progesterone suppositories tomorrow and i've been taking b vits aswell as my folic acid this month. Really limiting my caffeine which is hard for me as i work in a cafe and have nespresso at home. Gave up diet coke too and am eating well. Its easy to do all that when you know ur pg but its annoying when it starts stretching into months and months. Going to stay positive for now-first month in a long while where i got a pos opk bang on time at 14dpo, hoping this means good egg as sometimes i O on day 10/11 and research shows that lowers chances. How about you, where are you at?!

Sorry to everyone the witch has gotten so far! Tons of good vibes and baby dust coming your way for the next cycle!!

Maybe _ baby - eek! I hope you get your second bfp this morning!! Can't wait to hear how things turned out for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->