• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October 2015 testing!

AF got me full on last night so 100% out. I want an April/May/June baby so no trying again till miss next year. I'm going to work on losing weight and taking care of my spinal stenosis and sciatic issues too until then. Good luck ladies!!!

So sorry hun! Take care of yourself! :hugs:

Lawes:I see it too, when i zoom it kinda disappears but its on the small image-try a frer theyre much easier to read.im on a crap phone but will check on hd kindle when im home. Try inverting it like a photo negative effect...

I am officially out. AF got me this morning, right on schedule. Good luck to everyone else!!

6dpo here and no real symptoms apart from a bit of bloating, frequent urinating and some mild cramps (period type but very dull), taking first test at 9 dpo x

Hi ladies is there any chance I can join? New here and TTC number 3. This is our 3rd month trying and I am doing the clearblue trial so using opks this month too. Had my 3rd flashing smilie today and af is due on 29th.

Finally got a positive opk today! CD18.. I don't temp, so when would i consider myself as 1dpo? After i get a negative opk? This is our first cycle trying to conceive so i'm super excited to finally see things moving along! I have been testing for o for the past 10 days and was starting to think it wasn't going to happen. We baby danced yesterday and will today and tomorrow. Hopefully that will be enough to catch that egg!

6dpo here and no real symptoms apart from a bit of bloating, frequent urinating and some mild cramps (period type but very dull), taking first test at 9 dpo x
Me too, my boobs are sore but i googled and think its just a side effect of my progesterone supps. I caved and did an ic a few hrs ago-bfn of course!
😠

Hi ladies!! DH and I are on cycle 17 and really hoping to get our bfp this month. I'm cd13 and should be testing Oct 25th. Fx and baby dust for everyone!!! :)

Hi guys! I was unplugged for a few days, but while we were on vacation I got my solid smiley on the CB digitals and a super positive FR OPK yesterday (friday). My crazy temps are going to make it hard to confirm O but I hope it was either today or will be tomorrow. I plan on BD-ing tonight and tomorrow night in addition to BD-ing last night! Trying to catch that egg!

Sorry to hear about those who got AF :hugs:

Hi girls - posting a quick reply since still on vacau

On CD 14 and I got a positive opk today. We bd early this morning so hope that enuf and about 2 days ago. Had lotsa ewcm since yesterday so hope it works. Will be in tww. Gonna try to hold out until my bday on 29th to test.

So happy and relieved I hv a normal cycle :happydance:

I'm out. AF arrived this morning, heavy and bright. 3 days late. Just as I was about to take another test. Oh well :coffee:

Hi ladies is there any chance I can join? New here and TTC number 3. This is our 3rd month trying and I am doing the clearblue trial so using opks this month too. Had my 3rd flashing smilie today and af is due on 29th.

Welcome :wave: better start BDing. Hope you get that solid smile soon! Good luck and baby dust!

Finally got a positive opk today! CD18.. I don't temp, so when would i consider myself as 1dpo? After i get a negative opk? This is our first cycle trying to conceive so i'm super excited to finally see things moving along! I have been testing for o for the past 10 days and was starting to think it wasn't going to happen. We baby danced yesterday and will today and tomorrow. Hopefully that will be enough to catch that egg!

I would consider 1dpo 2 days after a positive opk. Generally you O the day after a positive so you would be 1 dpo the day after that. Good luck! Hope you catch that eggy!!

Hi ladies!! DH and I are on cycle 17 and really hoping to get our bfp this month. I'm cd13 and should be testing Oct 25th. Fx and baby dust for everyone!!! :)

Welcome! :wave: good luck!

Hi guys! I was unplugged for a few days, but while we were on vacation I got my solid smiley on the CB digitals and a super positive FR OPK yesterday (friday). My crazy temps are going to make it hard to confirm O but I hope it was either today or will be tomorrow. I plan on BD-ing tonight and tomorrow night in addition to BD-ing last night! Trying to catch that egg!

Sorry to hear about those who got AF :hugs:

Sounds like you will have a great chance this month! FX for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"