• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October 2015 testing!

Well my frer this morn isnt any better/worse but i suppose im still only 10dpo. Cramps are still really bad, i have the added issue that the progesterone im taking keeps af away. Now that iv a bfp iv to take until 12wks but im afraid if i do indeed have a chemical i wont actually bleed so i could potentially be sailing along thinking im pg even if it didnt wrk out. I have a doc appt tomorrow to get prescription for cyclogest do will get betas done there but cant go back and repeat after 48hrs as it will be weekend. Thars why im overly obsessive about lines gettin darker even though its not super reliable-its kinda all iv got right now.

Well my frer this morn isnt any better/worse but i suppose im still only 10dpo. Cramps are still really bad, i have the added issue that the progesterone im taking keeps af away. Now that iv a bfp iv to take until 12wks but im afraid if i do indeed have a chemical i wont actually bleed so i could potentially be sailing along thinking im pg even if it didnt wrk out. I have a doc appt tomorrow to get prescription for cyclogest do will get betas done there but cant go back and repeat after 48hrs as it will be weekend. Thars why im overly obsessive about lines gettin darker even though its not super reliable-its kinda all iv got right now.

I see why you would be nervous but try to take some comfort in the fact the lines are still there. with or without the progesterone, the lines wouldn't be there if it wasn't a viable pregnancy. If something happens the lines would go away. FX this is your bfp!

sdc010905 Good luck, I know how it is frustrating!

7dpo for me today, LP symptoms such as sore boobs and acne spots. The burning sensation was lighter yesterday. I was exhausted last night and went to bed very early. I think this is because of the very hot temperatures we have here those days.

I wanted to test on wednesday 21st but I have to fly on the 20th because we have a wedding on the 21st. I think I may test on the 19th so it will be 12dpo.

Good luck ladies for the end of this cycle, I feel myself being more and more impatient...

Hello ladies! Sorry to those that the witch got.

FX for you sdc010905 that it's a sticky little bean!!

Got my second flashy smile on CBD opk this morning. Wanted to BD yesterday but had such a terrible day at work that I just didn't have the energy. :( I am determined to DTD tonight though! This is our first month using the clear blue digital so I'm really hoping it works out.

Out of curiosity, anyone know anything good for lengthening the luteal phase? Mine is kind of on the short side (10 days) and I want to try and lengthen it a bit.

I see why you would be nervous but try to take some comfort in the fact the lines are still there. with or without the progesterone, the lines wouldn't be there if it wasn't a viable pregnancy. If something happens the lines would go away. FX this is your bfp!
my tests never go neg til i bleed-in a missed miscarriage situation with no bleeding would your tests stay positive? Just wondering.....

I don't think they would stay positive. Some women start getting negative tests before they start to bleed. Even though you are not bleeding your body would know the pregnancy ended and stop producing hcg. And women can still bleed and be pregnant so I don't think it should be too much of a concern that you are stopping any bleeding.

7dpo for me today, LP symptoms such as sore boobs and acne spots. The burning sensation was lighter yesterday. I was exhausted last night and went to bed very early. I think this is because of the very hot temperatures we have here those days.

I wanted to test on wednesday 21st but I have to fly on the 20th because we have a wedding on the 21st. I think I may test on the 19th so it will be 12dpo.

Good luck ladies for the end of this cycle, I feel myself being more and more impatient...

Very promising symptoms. FX for you!

Got my second flashy smile on CBD opk this morning. Wanted to BD yesterday but had such a terrible day at work that I just didn't have the energy. :( I am determined to DTD tonight though! This is our first month using the clear blue digital so I'm really hoping it works out.

Out of curiosity, anyone know anything good for lengthening the luteal phase? Mine is kind of on the short side (10 days) and I want to try and lengthen it a bit.

If it's still blinking your good. But get BDing! :) hope you have a better day today. I have heard lots of things to lengthen LP that women have good luck with but don't pay much attention as I have a 14 day lp so cant help too much. I think Ive heard of taking vitamin B for that. Not positive though.

If it's still blinking your good. But get BDing! :) hope you have a better day today. I have heard lots of things to lengthen LP that women have good luck with but don't pay much attention as I have a 14 day lp so cant help too much. I think Ive heard of taking vitamin B for that. Not positive though.

I've heard that too, B6 if I remember correctly.
I am sure you can find this info on the forum! Good luck!

Thank you Gina. I have no burning sensation today so I don't know what to think about it. My stomach is very upset... A lot of acid reflux (I always have acid reflux, I have a daily medication for it and usually my medication is efficient). I also have a lot of pressure at work those days which does not help to know if symptoms are real or not.

I don't think they would stay positive. Some women start getting negative tests before they start to bleed. Even though you are not bleeding your body would know the pregnancy ended and stop producing hcg. And women can still bleed and be pregnant so I don't think it should be too much of a concern that you are stopping any bleeding.
Thanks gina,
Marthea: you can take a b complex vit alongside a 50/100mg b6 to help with lp. The b6 works to lengthen lp but its absorbed better if you take other b vits with them.

Thank you Gina. I have no burning sensation today so I don't know what to think about it. My stomach is very upset... A lot of acid reflux (I always have acid reflux, I have a daily medication for it and usually my medication is efficient). I also have a lot of pressure at work those days which does not help to know if symptoms are real or not.

It's so hard to know if symptoms are real or just circumstantial. Hope they are true symptoms for you. I have been having dizzy spells today. If it's not because of a baby it would be really nice if it stopped :haha:

It's so hard to know if symptoms are real or just circumstantial. Hope they are true symptoms for you. I have been having dizzy spells today. If it's not because of a baby it would be really nice if it stopped :haha:

Hahaha hope it is a baby tough!!! :winkwink:
Do you still plan on testing on the 17th?

Yes I do. I might take a cheapie if I remember with fmu before then as I should be 12 dpo today but my official test day is Saturday lol

I have a full bag of cheapies at home waiting for me and I so badly wanna take one! But DH wanna wait as long as possible so I try to be reasonable and not try before... So difficult! Hahaha
FX for you!

Thanks! I don't usually tell dh when I take cheapies :haha: especially because I have never seen anything other than the control line on them. Lol

Hahaha! I have to say I already took pregnancy tests without telling him because It was too early... I have seen online some women taking strips every morning from 7-8 dpo and keeping them to track a potential positive getting darker.
I don't know if I wanna do that... Still debating with myself hahaha

I did that in august starting at 13 dpo when I saw something on a frer. But they never got darker. From 13 dpo to 19 dpo only the 2 frers I took showed anything at all and it was always very light. Ended up having a chemical. I don't recommend it personally. I stared at those tests constantly. Made it hurt more when I started bleeding. It took me about a month to finally throw the negatives out. I still have the FRERs :shy: I always keep the tests for the month but I'm not testing super early anymore and not going to scrutinize them like I did then.

can I get in on this? I know its kinda late in the month, lol

Of course you can. What day do you plan to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->