• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October 2015 testing!

Hi girls - posting a quick reply since still on vacau

On CD 14 and I got a positive opk today. We bd early this morning so hope that enuf and about 2 days ago. Had lotsa ewcm since yesterday so hope it works. Will be in tww. Gonna try to hold out until my bday on 29th to test.

So happy and relieved I hv a normal cycle :happydance:

It definitely makes it easier having a normal cycle. I thought that was going to be awesome for me. I've only used calendar method for bc for 5 years so I thought just flip it and I will get pregnant. But of course the month we started trying my cycle shortened 3 days and has been all over since. Last month we didn't try and it went back to my normal 28 days. Totally weird lol. Good luck! Hope you caught the eggy!

Hi ladies is there any chance I can join? New here and TTC number 3. This is our 3rd month trying and I am doing the clearblue trial so using opks this month too. Had my 3rd flashing smilie today and af is due on 29th.

Welcome :wave: better start BDing. Hope you get that solid smile soon! Good luck and baby dust!

Thank you. Testing on 29th though glow app says my period is due on the 25th which is stupid since I have a 28 day cycle and my last af was on the 1st.

Another flashing smilie today so that's 5 days. A bit of pain on my right side today so hopefully tomorrow am it will be a solid smilie. Hoping to get lots of bding the next few days.

Update for me! I ended up ovulating a few days later than usual, so I'll be testing on the 22nd...12dpo for me.

Lawes-sorry af got ya! Let's hope this next one is your bfp:)

Sorry for all the ladies that are out all ready and Good luck for next cycle! <3

Hello ladies!

Quick update on my side: 5dpo now, I have tender breasts as usual in the luteal phase... I also have cramps.

I received some Wondfo cheapies last week and wonder how I should start testing. I don't want to test too early since I got a chemical pregnancy last cycle and so I don't want to be disappointed once again but of course I am also very impatient to know :wacko:

Have a good week ladies and can't wait for your updates!

Hello ladies!

Quick update on my side: 5dpo now, I have tender breasts as usual in the luteal phase... I also have cramps.

I received some Wondfo cheapies last week and wonder how I should start testing. I don't want to test too early since I got a chemical pregnancy last cycle and so I don't want to be disappointed once again but of course I am also very impatient to know :wacko:

Have a good week ladies and can't wait for your updates!

I feel like a safe time to start testing is 12 dpo. I used to start at like 8 or 9 dpo but after having a chemical I would rather not test early. It makes it that much worse when you know it's not a late AF that it's a miscarriage. I plan on testing Saturday which should be 13-15dpo. If AF hasn't shown by then that is.

Since yesterday I can feel like a burn sensation around the a
ovaries. It is very uncomfortable and sometimes painful. My belly is also bloated... I don't know if that could be some symptoms but it is a bit early since I am only 6dpo. I remember having those king of discomfort last month during my chemical pregnancy. I am a bit worried, not sure it is a good sign...

Hopefully it is a good thing. I have never experienced it. I take anything that I felt during my chemical as a good thing because I WAS pregnant. Today I feel that af is coming. She is not due until Monday. Even if I O'd when I hope I did she wouldnt be due until Friday. I had cramping yesterday and a little today. And just noticed a single spot of brown discharge today. Hoping it's IB but idk. Yesterday I was so sure it was implantation but today I keep feeling that af is here. I felt out all month until yesterday. Now I feel even more crushed. Why can't I go one month without something getting my hopes up.

Sorry Gena :hugs:
I hope this is not af... This is so frustrating, waiting this long and be disappointed again and again.
I keep my fingers crossed for you this is not af!!!

Gina, i really hope its not af......i think i got a bfp, got an evapy looking line on a blue dye this morn after time limit so i did a frer at lunchtime, what do ye think-waiting for it to darken up before i get carried away/excited...

Forgot pic sorry

Attachments

• 20151013_140508.jpg
    20151013_140508.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 20151013_140515.jpg
    20151013_140515.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 20
I definitely see a line! Congratulations!!!
But yes I would wait few days to get too excited about it, chemical pregnancy is very common (my OB said). But still congratulations!!!
How many dpo are you?

Thanks ladies!

I definitely see a line there! I doubt you would get an evap on two tests in one day! Hope it darkens up for you!! :)

That is a definite line! Not even a squinter!! Fx'd it keeps getting darker!

Im 9dpo, it wasnt even fmu! Tormented already, couldnt hrlp but feel my cervix when i was putting in my progesterone pessary and its so low and hard. Yesterday it was really high, i think thats a bad sign and i have af cramps &#128533;

I can see a line too!! Id say BFP for sure! and for 9dpo thats a pretty great line! Mine looked like that at 12dpo with my son. I am at 8dpo right now and really fighting the urge to poas!

Im 9dpo, it wasnt even fmu! Tormented already, couldnt hrlp but feel my cervix when i was putting in my progesterone pessary and its so low and hard. Yesterday it was really high, i think thats a bad sign and i have af cramps &#128533;

That exact same thing happened to me! My cervix would change so much, one minute it would be super soft and almost disappear and the next time I would check it would be down and hard. Also had what I thought were af cramps :thumbup: Fx'd for you lady!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->