October 2015 testing!

Awesome I will put you down for that. FX for a bfp! :)

Hi having been on the depo, my last shot being June 2014, my periods have finally returned. This is my second cycle. My first was 26 days so if I can that as an estimate then the witch Should be due 30 October...my birthday! I think I'll try and hold out until then to test...although I have to ovulate first which according to fertility friend is in the next couple of days 😀

I am CD 31 and the doctor will not bring me in for testing until after the 18th...here is a little history. I finished my clomid and when I had my ultrasound to verify for ovulation, my left follicle was at an 18 (which isn't where the doctor likes to see it). The next day he had me come in for an hcg trigger shot. That was October 1st. I took two dollar tree pregnancy tests (I don't want to us my expensive ones just yet) today at two different times and within 3 minutes it looks like a faint positive. Could the cheapies give me a false positive? I'm just worried that maybe the hcg is still in my system? Does anyone else have experience with the trigger shots?
BABY DUST TO ALL!!

I am CD 31 and the doctor will not bring me in for testing until after the 18th...here is a little history. I finished my clomid and when I had my ultrasound to verify for ovulation, my left follicle was at an 18 (which isn't where the doctor likes to see it). The next day he had me come in for an hcg trigger shot. That was October 1st. I took two dollar tree pregnancy tests (I don't want to us my expensive ones just yet) today at two different times and within 3 minutes it looks like a faint positive. Could the cheapies give me a false positive? I'm just worried that maybe the hcg is still in my system? Does anyone else have experience with the trigger shots?
BABY DUST TO ALL!!

"you can do some math and figure it out. hCG has a half-life of 28 hours in your body, which means that your hCG levels should decrease by half every 28 hours. There are three injection amounts; 10 000 IU, 5000 IU, and 2500 IU. If you have had the 10 000 IU shot, you’ll need to wait for at least 14 days after the shot to take the pregnancy test; the 5000 IU test will have you waiting 10 days, and a week’s wait for the 2500 IU shot."
what I found out via google, hope this helps!

That does help, thank you! Today is day 14, I apologize I took those tests yesterday (my days are a little off because I work nights). I had a 10,000 unit injection so perhaps I will test again with a FRER test later today. I had never used test from te dollar store so I don't want to get my hopes up.

That does help, thank you! Today is day 14, I apologize I took those tests yesterday (my days are a little off because I work nights). I had a 10,000 unit injection so perhaps I will test again with a FRER test later today. I had never used test from te dollar store so I don't want to get my hopes up.

GL! ive never gotten a evap or false positive with a test from the dollar store. so I have my fingers crossed for you! :dust::thumbup:

You are soo sweet thank you! Btw, I attached the pics, they were hard to photograph.

Are you testing this month as well? If so :dust:

Attachments

• Test 1.jpg
    Test 1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Test 2.jpg
    Test 2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 11
Hi having been on the depo, my last shot being June 2014, my periods have finally returned. This is my second cycle. My first was 26 days so if I can that as an estimate then the witch Should be due 30 October...my birthday! I think I'll try and hold out until then to test...although I have to ovulate first which according to fertility friend is in the next couple of days 😀

Welcome :wave: better get to bding! FX and baby dust coming your way. What a great birthday present that would be!

BABY DUST TO ALL!!

Welcome :hi: wow I don't have any knowledge of any of that lol. If you don't mind me asking, I have heard of women getting a hcg trigger but why? What does that do for the process? I hope it wasn't left over from the shot. That's tricky. Do you want me to put you down for the 18th when you go in or today or what? Lol. Let me know! :)

I don't mind at all. My doctor told me that it is to help make my follicles mature enough to release an egg. So within 36 hours after the trigger you should ovulate. I was also on clomid and my follicle size just wasn't where he like to see it for the cycle day I was on.

Ah okay that makes sense. I wouldn't think a shot of a hormone your body produces when you are pregnant would help in ovulating. Crazy what science has done for the ttc process. Hope it worked this month and you caught a nice mature eggy :)

Welcome to the new October's ladies!

Update at 8dpo: I feel crampy and bloaty, this morning I had a lot of creamy CM (which I did not have at all the previous days) and found some red spots. I really wish it is implantation but don't wanna get too excited.

Welcome new ladies! FX foryou!

Thanks for B6 vitamin tip ladies!

Super excited because I got the solid smiley on CBD this morning and we got to BD last night. So planning on doing it for the next 3 days as well. Really hoping to finally get our sticky bean. It's been a long 17 cycles and we just want our rainbow. :(

Super excited because I got the solid smiley on CBD this morning and we got to BD last night. So planning on doing it for the next 3 days as well. Really hoping to finally get our sticky bean. It's been a long 17 cycles and we just want our rainbow. :(

Good Luck! Fingers crossed for you!!!

Update at 8dpo: I feel crampy and bloaty, this morning I had a lot of creamy CM (which I did not have at all the previous days) and found some red spots. I really wish it is implantation but don't wanna get too excited.
Hoping it is implantation!! Timing seems about right! :)

Yay! Get to it! :sex: ;) haha. 17 cycles is too long. You deserve a bfp!

I'm with Gina, sounds like the right time for implantation!:thumbup:

hi everyone! I'm about 8dpo and only signs I have is a headache all day, bloating, and emotional. I don't think this is my month, I got a pimple today and I normally break out before my period. :/
My discharge has been extremely watery, in large amounts! like exxxxxxxtremely wet constantly(sorry if this is tmi?) Idk if this is a good sign or not. gonna try to hold out to test. haha

hi everyone! I'm about 8dpo and only signs I have is a headache all day, bloating, and emotional. I don't think this is my month, I got a pimple today and I normally break out before my period. :/
My discharge has been extremely watery, in large amounts! like exxxxxxxtremely wet constantly(sorry if this is tmi?) Idk if this is a good sign or not. gonna try to hold out to test. haha

Acne before periods is due to high level of progesterone and stop with periods when progesterone is gone. So acne is actually a good sign, it means you have high progesterone, and if you are pregnant, you will probably have even more. Actually I am scared of that since I have a spotty face every cycle before periods and don't wanna be a teenage again during pregnancy :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->