• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October 2015 testing!

Man, first day of my fertile window and I don't feel like BDing at all. Been a long day, hubby is late coming home, toddler is cutting molars and we are in tantrum city... I'm wiped and ready for bed. Got to do it... Lol
Ha ha this is so me right now!

Lol! Sometimes it is so hard to get up the motivation. But the deed is done, and well... I actually enjoyed it! Three more days of BDing, then we will take a break. :haha:

We should be buddies, i had my 3rd flashy smiley this morn, im hoping its solid tomorrow or at the latest fri- so iv 3/possibly 4 more nights of it and then ill be waiting it out!

Sounds like we will be about the same DPO during the two week wait! I anticipate I will ovulate tomorrow, so Friday will be 1dpo. Testing on the 12th-14th if I can hold out that long :haha:

So CD 1 for me. October will make 6 cycles ttc. Never thought it would take this long. I know many have been trying longer but I got pregnant when I was 19 after just 1 time when I know we shouldn't have :sex: but it seems actually trying is making it harder to get pregnant than getting pregnant on accident. Haha. So I am hoping to stay relaxed about it this month. I figure if I want to not obsess about me, I'll start a thread and obsess about everyone else ;) so let me know your test dates and I'll add you to here :) baby dust to everyone! Hoping for lots of :bfp:

Test dates:
October 1 - blessme
October 2 - dinky - trudie100
October 6 - LilacPetal - HappiestMom
October 7 - MKaykes - maybe_baby_
October 9 - Anamchara
October 14 - Blakesmummy09 - LiLi2
October 16 - Rcp925
October 19 - Gina236 - awnmyown
October 21- Autumn leaves - MiaMama
October 23 - BostonLover89
October 24 - everything
October 27 - amber0134

To be determined:
ChiiBaby
LoraLoo
Sdc010905
Karlilay
Babyt2
MiraclesHappn

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

:hi:
I'd like to join. I will likely be one of the ones towards the end of the month hoping that my cycle is normal. This will be my 2nd cycle TTC After a 60+ cycle off the bcp but things are pointing in the right direction. Can you put me down for the 29th since its my bday and according to a 32 day cycle (which used to b my norm) I should be getting AF. But hopefully I will get a nice bday gifft!!
GL everyone!:dust:

Oh good, I'm not the only one all the way at the end of the month! I also have a 32 day cycle. I'm quite excited, last month was our first month trying for #2!

Hope we get our bfp's in October!!

Hi. Is it to late to join the Oct. board? im new here but i plan on testing on or around Oct. 7. Good luck to all you ladies!

Hi. Is it to late to join the Oct. board? im new here but i plan on testing on or around Oct. 7. Good luck to all you ladies!

Hi Ryannawolf - I'm hoping to hold out to test until Oct 7 too! Though, that is past when AF is due for me, so I may give in at 10 DPO and test Oct 3. Good luck to you!

So CD 1 for me. October will make 6 cycles ttc. Never thought it would take this long. I know many have been trying longer but I got pregnant when I was 19 after just 1 time when I know we shouldn't have :sex: but it seems actually trying is making it harder to get pregnant than getting pregnant on accident. Haha. So I am hoping to stay relaxed about it this month. I figure if I want to not obsess about me, I'll start a thread and obsess about everyone else ;) so let me know your test dates and I'll add you to here :) baby dust to everyone! Hoping for lots of :bfp:

Test dates:
October 1 - blessme
October 2 - dinky - trudie100
October 6 - LilacPetal - HappiestMom
October 7 - MKaykes - maybe_baby_
October 9 - Anamchara
October 14 - Blakesmummy09 - LiLi2
October 16 - Rcp925
October 19 - Gina236 - awnmyown
October 21- Autumn leaves - MiaMama
October 23 - BostonLover89
October 24 - everything
October 27 - amber0134

To be determined:
ChiiBaby
LoraLoo
Sdc010905
Karlilay
Babyt2
MiraclesHappn

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

:hi:
I'd like to join. I will likely be one of the ones towards the end of the month hoping that my cycle is normal. This will be my 2nd cycle TTC After a 60+ cycle off the bcp but things are pointing in the right direction. Can you put me down for the 29th since its my bday and according to a 32 day cycle (which used to b my norm) I should be getting AF. But hopefully I will get a nice bday gifft!!
GL everyone!:dust:

Oh good, I'm not the only one all the way at the end of the month! I also have a 32 day cycle. I'm quite excited, last month was our first month trying for #2!

Hope we get our bfp's in October!!

:happydance: sending some of my bday luck ur way!! We r very much in the same boat...I'm ttc#2 also!

Thank you! Im actually testing early when I test on 7th at 10 dpo. but me and hubby will be out of town for the balloon fiesta so i thought it might be a nice time to find out and tell him ( 3 days after 2 year anniversary, and 1 1/2 weeks after my b-day) so timing would be nice. But as long as we have been trying who knows. Good luck and baby dust to all!

Thank you! Im actually testing early when I test on 7th at 10 dpo. but me and hubby will be out of town for the balloon fiesta so i thought it might be a nice time to find out and tell him ( 3 days after 2 year anniversary, and 1 1/2 weeks after my b-day) so timing would be nice. But as long as we have been trying who knows. Good luck and baby dust to all!

We were going to go to that! Last cycle my plan was to wait and tell my husband while we were there in some sort of clever/romantic way. Oh well! Not going now because of his work. Maybe if I get my BFP this time around I can do a Halloweeny reveal. Have a blast! FX for you! :thumbup:

Man, first day of my fertile window and I don't feel like BDing at all. Been a long day, hubby is late coming home, toddler is cutting molars and we are in tantrum city... I'm wiped and ready for bed. Got to do it... Lol
Ha ha this is so me right now!

Lol! Sometimes it is so hard to get up the motivation. But the deed is done, and well... I actually enjoyed it! Three more days of BDing, then we will take a break. :haha:

We should be buddies, i had my 3rd flashy smiley this morn, im hoping its solid tomorrow or at the latest fri- so iv 3/possibly 4 more nights of it and then ill be waiting it out!

Sounds like we will be about the same DPO during the two week wait! I anticipate I will ovulate tomorrow, so Friday will be 1dpo. Testing on the 12th-14th if I can hold out that long :haha:
i think i will O friday but yeah pretty close anyway! Do you test early?

Welcome! :wave: I added you to the testing page! :flower:

Sorry to hear you are not able to go Bostonlover. I have never been and hubby has a meeting there during that time and God bless testing will be right time and a BFP! A Halloween announcement could be fun. FX for you too!

omg had the most real baby dream last night..I was pregnant..pretty far along because I kept saying "she" and "her" and I could feel her moving and feel where her head was and her butt..sooo crazy...and so real just like I felt with B and the boys....ahh made me want it even more....now im dreading bfn and AF this cycle... no other signs other than random mild crampiness..

omg had the most real baby dream last night..I was pregnant..pretty far along because I kept saying "she" and "her" and I could feel her moving and feel where her head was and her butt..sooo crazy...and so real just like I felt with B and the boys....ahh made me want it even more....now im dreading bfn and AF this cycle... no other signs other than random mild crampiness..

Hopefully that dream is a good sign. Your ticker even says vivid dreams are a symptom at you dpo! :)

Haha I hadn't even noticed that!!! Lol lol. Hopefully!!

Happy Oct 1, hoping for many :bfp: here!

I had a dream last night that I tested and got a :bfp: so hopefully that is a good sign and not just a sign that I'm thinking about it too much!

That happened to me with my twins. Dreamed Bfp few days later got bfp lol. Good luck I can't wait for everyone to start testing :happydance:

It's official..I am a total poas addict. 5dpo and I caved.:haha: Obviously a BFN, but I couldn't help myself! There should be a 12 step program for this!!! Haha

It's official..I am a total poas addict. 5dpo and I caved.:haha: Obviously a BFN, but I couldn't help myself! There should be a 12 step program for this!!! Haha

haha DH said the same thing!! Step 1- admit you have a problem! :haha:

You think thats bad? I tested at CD 8. No not 8 dpo, CD 8! Haha. I was having weird pains in my stomach and wanted to make sure it wasn't an ectopic pregnancy or something from the previous month. Lol. Nope just gas or something :haha:

haha yeah we def need a POASers Annon. lol lol!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->