October 2018 due dates

I’m back after having a CP back in December. Hopefully this one sticks! This will be baby #3 and this would be our 5th cycle trying. I have two boys, ages 7 and 5.

I’m back after having a CP back in December. Hopefully this one sticks! This will be baby #3 and this would be our 5th cycle trying. I have two boys, ages 7 and 5.

Congratulations! I am also on baby #3, took us 6 yrs to get my son and 3 for this one so came as a big surprise! How are you feeling? X

Hi ladies, so on Saturday we found out we are expecting baby #3! After 3 years of trying I'm still in shock!
Due date calculate estimates my due date at the 7th October, would be lovely to have a group of us all around the same stage 😘

I'm due October 7th as well!

I'm very shyly joining in. I'll keep an asterisk!
I would be due October 10th!

This would be our first little bean! The beginning of our family. I wanted to do this much earlier than 27, but, bachelors turned into masters that turned into doctorate, and, well, here we are.

I'm happy to be amongst such wonderful ladies!

This would be our first little bean! The beginning of our family. I wanted to do this much earlier than 27, but, bachelors turned into masters that turned into doctorate, and, well, here we are.

Hey you!

Hey ladies how do I get the ticker saying how fast along I am with the picture of the weeks underneath y'alls posts?

Congratulations!! So glad we can take this journey all together :)

Hi ladies, I’m coming along for the ride!

I think I’ll be due October 8th, making me 4+2 today. I have a little boy who is 2.5.

Got my BFP yesterday, so I'd probably be due on the 12th October!

Baby number 3 here, due on the 5th! But will be having a planned section at 37 weeks :)

Hi All - my due date is oct 9 - not from a doctor but from online, if the baby's born on my birthday (15) that would be amazing!

Hi found out yesterday. Expecting number 2.. should be 3-4 Oct

Is this your first or second or third etc child ladies?

I swear I'm more worried this time round than my first! I think I just over did it on cleaning and now my back aches from bending over with the hoover. I think I'm almost going into panic mode early, like omg I've got to keep the house spotless, it's a mess, I need to do SOMETHING. It was silly of me to go so crazy with cleaning.

I'm the biggest worrier ever haha

I am on my first pregnancy and experiencing nausea just as I type... x.x

This will be #6 for me I've had 2mc and a couple cp but I worry every single time until I see that baby! Well I guess I didn't worry as much with the first 3 but it was after those that the mc started so I'm sure that's where my worry comes from!

This will be #6 for me I've had 2mc and a couple cp but I worry every single time until I see that baby! Well I guess I didn't worry as much with the first 3 but it was after those that the mc started so I'm sure that's where my worry comes from!

Baby number 3 here hut I had a mc at the beginning of December last year, so totally expecting this to go the same way! Self defence I guess

Baby number 3 on way! Due 2nd October. I'm definitely more anxious this time around, I think it's because I fell so quickly this time around after trying for a while previously that I think it's too good to be true. I manage to snap out of it but im still checking the loo roll every time I pee. I'm booking an early scan, partly as a surprise for hubby's valentine, partly because I want the reassurance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->