October 2018 due dates

Just found out this morning, due October 21st! Can I join?

5 weeks today! And I'm also feeling very anxious. Still poas which is not helping and I should know better than to be obsessing over darkness of lines :wacko:

My symptoms seem to be all but gone. Boobs aren't sore anymore. Cramps are almost non existent. Just feeling bloated. The lack of symptoms may be contributing to my anxiety. No sign of ms yet.

I've booked my initial doctors appointment for Tuesday. I'll be 5+4. Lets get the ball rolling!

I hope you all are doing well x

5 weeks today! And I'm also feeling very anxious. Still poas which is not helping and I should know better than to be obsessing over darkness of lines :wacko:

My symptoms seem to be all but gone. Boobs aren't sore anymore. Cramps are almost non existent. Just feeling bloated. The lack of symptoms may be contributing to my anxiety. No sign of ms yet.

I've booked my initial doctors appointment for Tuesday. I'll be 5+4. Lets get the ball rolling!

I know it's impossible not to worry, but try and just consider yourself one of the lucky few that gets to enjoy your first trimester instead of being wracked with symptoms. My last pregnancy I started spotting at 5 dpo and didn't stop until halfway through my 14th week. I cried everyday, thinking I was miscarrying. But instead that baby stayed in until almost 42 weeks. You may be blessed with an easy pregnancy, hoping for the best.

I'm still poas and ill be 6wks tomorrow lol but I do not get symptoms until 12-16 weeks except heightened since of smell and this will be baby #6 for me. Not all women get symptoms I've never had ms so I wouldn't say that's something to be concerned about :hugs:

Thanks ladies! Just took a digi and got 2-3. It's surreal to see it in writing.

With my 2 previous pregnancies ms kicked in during the 6th week so there's a chance within the next 10 days I'll be missing the lack of symptoms :haha:

Glad I'm not the only one still poas Katie!

Goodness, so the other day I woke up at 10, ate a lot, stayed up an hour, and was conked out until 5pm! That never happens..

Hi ladies, hope you are all well, just reminder that there is now Oct 2018 Facebook group, totally secret so no one on your Facebook will see anything if you want to join just message me and I will add you x

Barely made it into this group!!! Due Halloween!! Hoping and praying this lil bean sticks! Don’t think I can take another MMC.

Congratulations and welcome all newly expectant mommies!

Hi everyone :wave: I'm due October 24th with my third baby. Both the others have been induced, so I'm not expecting this one to actually be here until November! Hope everyone is keeping well. I'm feeling fine, only symptoms so far are peeing more often and a constant "just woken up" taste in my mouth, neither of which I've had with my other pregnancies. Feeling pretty anxious and hoping this is a sticky bean!

Hi ladies!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL!!
We're due in October with baby number six!!!
Not sure how I'm going to keep this a secret till my first scan as my stomach has decided to pop out already!!! I always seem to get a small bump fairly quickly but think this time it's been very quickly! Anybody else experiencing this?

Hello mommies:happydance:

I am due October 20th :baby:

This will be our first baby! So excited, so happy and so scared...

I have terrible nausea and my boobies are size bigger and painful as can be! I take it as a good sign.:kiss:

Hey guys, has anyone pregnant after a csection? I just wanted to ask some questions about stretching pains and what's normal!

Hello all, as far as the bump already yes I feel and look 20 weeks already even though I've lost 7lbs in the last 2 weeks! I just have no appetite whatsoever unless it's pasta mmmmm haha but kids well the older 4 the youngest is all about pasta as well, will only eat it once a week!

As far as c section I've not personally had one but my mom used to work labor and delivery as an RN and I used to study the books when I was in college back before hippa and I do know that the first place you will feel the growing pains cam sometimes be on the section scar the big concern would be if it became very painful and the baby implanted in the scar but that is very very very rare!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->