October 2018 due dates

This will be my second child and I have been more attune and at times more nervous than the first time around. Ignorance was bliss for me as a first time mom but now I know too much hah. I also feel a need to nest but it's way too early to accomplish much.

Hi ladies!

Can I please join? I just found out today and I'm also expecting number 3.

I had a bfn at what I believe was 13dpo so assumed I was out but af still hadn't arrived so I took another test this morning at 18 dpo and bam definite bfp. Shocked is an understatement. I had blaring positives with my first two by 12dpo. X

Hi ladies!

Can I please join? I just found out today and I'm also expecting number 3.

I had a bfn at what I believe was 13dpo so assumed I was out but af still hadn't arrived so I took another test this morning at 18 dpo and bam definite bfp. Shocked is an understatement. I had blaring positives with my first two by 12dpo. X

Wow! That's a nice surprise! I still don't believe I'm pregnant. I had a faint line at first that wasn't almos there, googled that it meant + but didn't believe it. Every day it got darker and I finally got a clear blue that told me 'pregnant'

Wow! That's a nice surprise! I still don't believe I'm pregnant. I had a faint line at first that wasn't almos there, googled that it meant + but didn't believe it. Every day it got darker and I finally got a clear blue that told me 'pregnant'

Thank you!

It is a lovely surprise. I'm still waiting for OH to get home from work so I can tell him! I didn't want to tell him over the phone. I'll probably get a digi test this week and that might make it sink in a little more. X

Haylee I'm more than a few tests later, a couple of digis and I still don't believe it :haha: I'm sure it'll change when morning sickness kicks in.

Is anyone going to struggle to keep there little bean a secret? We had a drunken hot tub log cabin Friday - Monday planned with 10 other friends this weekend, so we're going to have to tell them about bubs, there's no way I can hide not drinking the entire time or getting in the hot tub!

Can I join - have joined on the other group too :) I'm due October the 7th I think! Bit of a shock as we werent trying. :blush:

I've also got a little boy who turns 4 in October - as long as they dont share a birthday it will be fine :haha:

Haylee I'm more than a few tests later, a couple of digis and I still don't believe it :haha: I'm sure it'll change when morning sickness kicks in.

Is anyone going to struggle to keep there little bean a secret? We had a drunken hot tub log cabin Friday - Monday planned with 10 other friends this weekend, so we're going to have to tell them about bubs, there's no way I can hide not drinking the entire time or getting in the hot tub!

I’m okay with keeping secret but my OH is so excited and told a good few people already! He’s desperate to tell his grandparents so he is going to after our first scan at 9 weeks.

Has anyone got any symptoms so far?

I had one random morning of nausea (the day I retested, so not sure if nerves, but I never get nausea!)
Been quite bloated, but otherwise nothing much so far, but I know some more symptoms may kick in in the next few weeks!

I am insanely bloated. I never imagined I would feel this big this early on. Tiredness of course, nausea and my boobs are killing me. When my friends told me the boobs were a sure tell sign they were not kidding haha

Yes!! Bf and I were using condoms and not trying. I've considered emptying a beer bottle and filling it with water or soda, lol! I am planning to tell him around 9 weeks (3/12) when I do a dna test for the sex.

Mother, sister, and best girl friend know, though.

My boobs are full feeling and achey, with my right nipple being particularly sore :haha: until yesterday I had nothing other than that but now I'm exhausted. Despite eating well and waking myself around 6.30 full of beans, I'm knackered come lunch!

Ooo one thing I don’t recall having with my last pregnancy or this one is sore boobs! Although they seemed fuller?

Oh and I’ve had headaches for no apparent reason, which I heard can be the surge of horomones causing them!

I've had random headaches, I don't know if it's from the prenatal or the prenatal his helping ease them. My boobs seem more tender as well, but I feel like I get used to these symptoms and notice them less

I'm not having any symptoms yet just a bit crampy like AF is coming. I'm terrified because I had HG with my first two which kicked in around the 6 week mark. I feel like a ticking time bomb!

Hello, found out yesterday I'm expecting #4, due around the 20th

You know what one symptom that is driving me crazy is... I can hear my heartbeat in my left ear, prettt much constantly! It's actually driving me mad haha

I had a mc at the beginning of December, clear blue digital never got past 2-3 thankfully I just got a 3+ on a 3 hour hold!! A little relieved... Still not totally okay about it but early scan at 8 weeks!!

Last 3 mornings woke up feeling sick and weak so probably the start of morning sickness booooo

Hi. Can I join? I will be due around 18 October.

Anyone else crazy anxious? I had a mc (blighted ovum) at the beginning of December (I started to mc by the time they realised) my digis never went past 2-3... This time they've reached 3+ but I'm just so crazy anxious, I have an early scan in two weeks and I'm terrified of them telling me it's happening again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->